LET THE COSS SHILLING BEGIN

UPGRADED WEBSITE UI NEXT WEEK

ENGINE THIS MONTH

FIAT THIS MONTH

PROMOS/ICOS

Tired of useless partnerships that are literally making your coin do nothing? Come to coss for some real news with substance.

One of the, if not the only exchange that is offering FIAT to any coin they have (50+ and New pairings being added all the time.

Now let's fucking talk about the J00CIEST thing of all. DIVIDENDS. If you hold just 10k coss and exchange hits 120m volume (nothing a decent exchange cant do) you're literally netting 83$ per day (581$ /week) in the top 10 coins that were traded that week. If it miraculously becomes big and hits 1b volume , literally like 4500$ a week. If you're a whale in this shit holding 500k coss , you'll be flying.
Cosscalc.com to figure out what you get from dividends.
I recommend letting those dividend coins accumulate and perhaps they will moon too. Or you can just sell your coss coin when it inevitably hits 10-20$

The choice is YOURS user. You can buy at the literal bottom during the best month for Coss or wait with your other shitcoin for some new partnership that will probably give you a pump of 3%. As for me i'm ALL IN

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/K24SZ0SEY3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So you're saying, If i spend 5000$ I can make 80$ a day?
Where have I heard that one before

WASUWASUWASUWASUUUUP

COSSSSSSSSSSSSS

easily $5 by the end of april

Argument invalid
Anyone who has been in coss since october knows the team is solid and this isnt some shit scam. 50% fee split allocation weekly to coss holders written in a smart contract. Coss has nothing to gain by exit scamming. This project is rune's life and vision. Fuck off with your bcc

5 but who knows even 10 or 15 is possible depending on crypto bullish or bearish

I wanted to trigger you - I already own COSS, got in at ATL

There’s an actual reason for people to hold coss (dividends) and an actual reason it’ll moon (fiat and API site upgrade coming shortly).

And yet the pajeets here chase moons based on partnerships and rebrands. What happens every single time? 10% rose before and then huge dump on the “news” because ultimately it’s still some shitcoin with no actual utility not offered by ETH.

Have fun watching coss moon and Pluto while you hold your link bags

coss-stats.com for the ones with brains

Fucking A+

and to the other coss scam naysayers. Do you think the team would bust their ass to get fiat and extreme compliance just to scam us ? Lol kek ok enjoy link bags and holding ven till mainnet

Guys there are 2 options, either you are dumb as hell and fell for this scam or you are shills.
If you actually fell for the scam I would recommend on doing some research on "rune" and his previous "companies" or rather scams.

Well, since you guys have been given quite a good shilly, yet honest review of the potential of COSS, you're welcome to use my ref:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/K24SZ0SEY3

Yeah, the UI release too it to ATH of 3$( from 6 cents), Fiat and improved engine is bigger bet ..easily 6$ ( from 60 cents) by March end .M all in too ..LTS go

also the massive amounts of users who had problems after transfering money to the exchange, not able to use the funds or withdraw.

thanks, just sold 100k

>it's another chink shit shill thread

dividends arriving every week, never had any problem with deposit/withdrawal, Rune totally transparent in Telegram, could be exited a long ago if they wanted to. dafuq are you talking about, if i may ask?

Holy shit, this is still going? I sold at $2. Lol.

>failed project == scam project

99.8% fixed

Ouch

No chinks involved here

Another brainless pajeet

no not because it failed, but because it was what is considered MLM -> pyramid scheme for the dumb.

hahaha, I man you coss shills are the best. Go on suck rune's dick until he dumps his load on you.

Again, do you think the team would get fiat compliance and go through rigorous regulation and meetings, just for a pyramid ponzi. No

Its impossible to trade on their exchange without feeling nausea and vomiting. Look at tha UI lol.

He bought at 3$
He sold at 0.60$

All is being fixed and changed as we go through march. Coss listens to community feedback

They'll be late as usual, but they'll also inevitably deliver as usual. I'd say april will be when this moons

No, I didn't buy this shitcoin, I was going to because after reading about it I was really intressted in it. But upon doing further research about team members and in particular the cofounder rune, I got to the conclusion that its a scam. If you were involved in an MLM as a co founder thats a big red flag, if you can't see that I'll see you when the "waza waza waza coss.io" memes come.

>oh no, mlm is scam mommy

Brainless , come spend a week in the telegram

well they are literally scam companies, they hire to sell theire products, but you have to buy it from them and sell for a higher price.

Read upon it on reddit mlm's are a fancy way of saying pyramid scheme. Please don't be so naive, look up why mlms are scams and what rune the confounder was involved in.

I see, so you salty because you could be up easily 5-10X at this point... don't be sad user-kun, there's still a X10 in this

>Reddit

Look at how much kcs is worth... Just do the math, u cant be this fucking stupid user

Who here remembers the last upgrade and how that all went

dump

hahaha omg, guys I see you when coss.io goes to 0 sat, and rune runs with your money.
Just wanted to help you thats all, atleast do some research yourself and don't buy into the herd mentality.

>If you hold just 10k coss and exchange hits 120m volume (nothing a decent exchange cant do) you're literally netting 83$ per day (581$ /week) in the top 10 coins that were traded that week. If it miraculously becomes big and hits 1b volume , literally like 4500$ a week. If you're a whale in this shit holding 500k coss , you'll be flying. Cosscalc.com to figure out what you get from dividends.

I am 100% bullish on COSS, but don't post flat-out lies. Even Cosscalc doesn't align with those numbers. According to it:
> 10k tokens with 120m volume = $12.7/day or $89/week
> 10k tokens with 1b volume = $106.38/day or $744.68/week

It's still an impressive amount of money with an absurd ROI, but be real about it.

Oops was using an old chart

Do the opposite of the biz pajeets and you're gonna make it
Comfy with my COSS holdings

it's a nice pic of you big boy, but like I said, you need to go back!

no this is how the guys in this thread will look like in a few months. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy himself holds coss.

Subreddits actually have infinitely more useful content than biz.

Kill yourself.

Might sell some after the pump to $5

Gonna hodl 10k until EOY though.

you REALLY have to go back

>REEEEEE MLMs are Ponzi schemes