What evolutionary consequences would result from women experiencing direct pleasure from a male eyaculating straight...

what evolutionary consequences would result from women experiencing direct pleasure from a male eyaculating straight into their unprotected vagina. Like, something like a semen receptor in the uterus that causes a huge orgasm like response when it comes into contact with the male semen.

would it be an evolutionary advantage? what consequences would it bring? i think it would certainly make the rate of pregnancies higher.

Are there any current evidences of people evolving to avoid birth control.

pic related is the object of this scientific question

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/articles/200209/crying-over-spilled-semen
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9642455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's only an advantage when i do it

Women DO experience a pleasurable feeling when they've been pumped with a load. It's a feeling that last a while also.

They would fuck anyone no mater how unfitt they are (in an evulotionary sense)

but is there like a direct phyisical link or is it nonsensne psychological mumbo jumbo?

>would it be an evolutionary advantage?
Probably not.
Women are already more or less guaranteed to reproduce, this isn't going to change that.

There was a study released recently showing a chemical connection to the actual fluid being absorbed by the body. I'm sure there's some popsci links you can google on it to find the actual study eventually.

>evolutionary advantage

Mental bonding with the mate in order to help keep them together to raise the child.

>nonsense psychological mumbo jumbo

we aren't robots you fucking idiot

women can't feel anything when you cum in their pussy that is a neckbeard fantasy.

So your mom was lying to me?

Is that you, dad?

Son?

there are two types of mental analysis of the human brain:

1)god tier neurological analysis of the human brain based on scientific objective science true facts

2)shitty tier psychological analysis of the imaginative non existant mind based on the artistic non scientific subjective false works of doctor freud

Fuck off. Until we can map every chemical reaction in the brain, psychology will be a thing.

ok so, because some mysteries exist to science then suddenly unscientific views are accurate?

thats like saying that until we understand chemistry, alchemy is accuarte

Sex toys trying to replicate the feeling of having a man ejaculate inside you would be produced.

also you forget that the other factros that determine information in the brain: not only chemical but electrical, nuclear, quantum, temperature and mechanical states are used to determine information

That's not like saying that at all. We understand chemistry to a MUCH higher degree than the brain.

And this.

ok mr freud, snort some coke, do a tribal dance and ask the spirits if they know wether women have nerve endings for cum in their pussies

Except that we are.

Would be an advantage now, with condoms and sti checks, but enjoy your stds in the past

Semen already causes happiness when in the vagina (not into uterus) already btw

>Semen already causes happiness when in the vagina (not into uterus) already btw
how

Absorption followed by chemical reactions.

These exist

So, you think we are electrical machines that are preprogrammed by another entity to perform specific tasks? Fuck off religious fag.

You're either extremely ignorant or just stupid.

there is strong evidence that we are constructed by alien beings, do you know about the "protomolecule" theory?

Nice ad hominem
Anyways, i understand that we function in a way that is somewhat similar, but to group us in with a robot is an oversimplification. It is like saying that birds are simply paper airplanes because they both fly.

>strong evidence
Yeah, right, Your eagerness to inflate the strength of your claims does you no favors.

Do AI have free will?

>women experiencing direct pleasure from a male eyaculating straight into their unprotected vagina. Like, something like a semen receptor in the uterus that causes a huge orgasm like response when it comes into contact with the male semen.

It's called a mild semen allergy.

>what evolutionary consequences would result from

A ring on their finger.

Yeah, no.

One is a statement regarding mechanistic direction by causality, the other is a (false) statement equating unlike physical constructs.

This just in: Literal meaning isn't the same as poetic/metaphorical meaning.

They would be produced in a way larger scale.

Psychology is to neuroscience what thermodynamics is to classical physics.

When something is too complex, you look at it as a single system instead of the sum of all its individual parts.

But the mind *IS* the sum of all its individual parts.

The fact that you can count the number of things you are aware of right now implies this.

I can agree with that. So psychology will always be relevant, even when we do understand all the physics and chemistry involved.

I work in a sex shop
i sold one of these yesterday
to a fag
i dont really have a point

Well put.

Not necessarily. You brain filters a substantial amount of data behind the curtain.

Literally the pleasure of being cummed inside.

What do they eject?
n-no homo

Exposure to semen itself causes hormonal responses, for men and women

human beings have 0.000% of interpheromonal reaction

that is the wide consensus applied between investigatives of all serious brancehs

only troublenaysayers that rejoice in denying are furry fanfiction writering shits

psychologytoday.com/articles/200209/crying-over-spilled-semen
and I'm sure that's not enough, so have a pubmed:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9642455

there's small amounts of oxytocin in your cum

have you ever had sex with a woman and pumped a huge fucking load into her ribs

if not, then fuck off with that shit. they definitely can

Were you honestly stupid enough to blow a load inside a woman's vagina? Enjoy your time as a brainlet's dad.

www.whatisbirthcontrolpills.com

i swear is so fun to talk to virgins who have no idea how the real world works

I have never seen a woman with such an ugly top half but such an attractive bottom half

>would it be an evolutionary advantage?
actually, nowadays it would surely lead to overpopulation.

most people are not superior and educated like me, even people who call themselves educated cannot resist the stupid decision of impregnating a girl in exchange for 20 minutes of pleasure, no matter the conseuqences

and this is only with the male having guaranteed pleasure in a sexual relationship

if the girl also had guaranteed pleasure it would be all that poor people would do

lol - you fill it up with whatever you want
obviously it needs to be a fluid
pump the balls to ejaculate
kinda silly - they guy probably bought it cause it was at the lower end of my prices

Have you ever seen a woman?

>if the girl also had guaranteed pleasure it would be all that poor people would do
girls do get pleasure from sex you piece of shit neckbeard, and it IS all that poor people do, you claim to be smart but actually you seem to have an iq of 40

Chemists of Veeky Forums, how do I harvest oxytocin from my semen in a refined manner?

You must extract it from a vole.

>girls do get pleasure from,sex
[Citation needed]

not sex with you, but yes wtih an alpha male

:-)

its no joke, many people arrive at the conclussion that women dont feel pleasure because of their betaness

why are you asking sexual questions on Veeky Forums? do you feel lonely user?

it is a scientific question, only inferior betas who havent got laid in ever interpret it as something sexual

Hahaha haha this guy right here hahaha

are you saying psychology means anyhting?

>hurr duurr, anything you think or do can be because any reason or the opposite or any other variation, and also you want to fuck your mother. Because muh unconcious
real classy dr freud

Citation and proper English requested

Not the user you replied to but let's not completely devalue the insights of psychology. The human mind is something that still largely eludes empirical study. Psychology may be largely randoms guessing about shit but desu fact based science hasn't done any better.

We can map every electrical impulse using EEKG

Fuck psychology

Hold it you dummy. Like this user said Neuroscientists are using EKGs to study the brain and mental illness. We can identify differences between the mentally ill and what actuallt works in fix then using EKG. We can see what makes you happy, sad, etc. by hooking you up to one.

Neuroscience has psychology beat already.

No, they can't. They don't feel the stuff shooting in or going in. They can feel your dick pulsating.

Source: anyone with a girlfriend knows this (myself included).

>but is there like a direct phyisical link or is it nonsensne psychological mumbo jumbo?

What's the difference?

Fair enough but just because you can map out brain networks of sick vs "normies" tells you nothing about the origin of the disorder or why some individuals develop certain disorders and others don't.

EKG/fMRI may give you a visual representation of a brain at work but they say nothing about why it does so in a particular manner.

Unless you can reduce all brain activity to simple if/then statements sort of like pain receptivity you are still looking at a myriad of moving parts without any explanation to their cohesive nature.

wow, the undergraduate has spoken

yes, thats why neuroscience heal all pain and mental diseases instantly and knows exactly what happens forever without missing but other currents of psychoanalysis have 0 clients

> he thinks birth control pills prevent pregnancy all the time

more efficient than the condom if youre a regular upper class superior person like me and my girlfriend (i only date superiors because they are the hottest)

your sorry ass ignorant ass on national welfare checks that cant put on a condom even while watching a video that explains to you how to wear a condom on you has a 100000% chance of getting your girlfriend/sister/mother pregnant with a retarded inbred baby

My ex couldn't get enough of my thick load being shot in her. She didn't want it anywhere else.

I mean she is the most extreme case

Hey were you aware that Freud has been utterly debunked and no modern psychoanalytical practises come from his insanity, right? Never has so well known a theorist been dubunked so utterly as sigmund fraud

>it is a scientific question

It's an irrelevant question no STEM student would ask.

haha implying it hasnt sparked god tier controversy

yeah sure
freud debunked

sorry to debunk your stupidty but freud was a master scientist-philosopher that understood the deep meanings of the human mind like no one else could

nowadays mental health is all aimed at making the person better at work, freudian psychoanalisis is the only one thats aimed at making the person happy in the process

all of my jelly

You just wrecked yourself.