POA NETWORK, MOON??

This shit just hit binance, got dumped hard by the ico investors probobly. Since ico price was around 0.07$ ico investors got 10x pretty easy. Sould i invest in this shit now or wait for it to dip more? ICO had a hardcap of 14million $, those icos are pretty nice after a month or 2.
Any thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/oracles_network/
reddit.com/r/POA/
forum.poa.network/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's under 100 mil market cap. Easily should be multi billion market cap soon. They are going to have some huge announcements coming up soon that will move many projects to POA.

Remember, it's not vaporware. 100% working product. main net, all supporting dapps for the network and the big one, cross chain bridging that will be able to transfer value across blockchains via atomic swaps. Most people don't have any idea what they do, much less that they have a working network that is faster/cheaper than anything out there.

Pointless project imho.Many others do this as a sidepoint to their main functions.

nobody has cross chain bridges, but less a lot of them don't even have a main net. nice try pajeet.

It's like if you took the best parts of ChainLink, Ethereum, and Aeternity, and put it into a working project.

Better wait. Same with all recent ICOs.

that is cheaper and faster. 10,000 times cheaper than ETH network currently. fractions of a penny per transaction.

Pyramid logo :)

partnered with ary
but you faggots will buy cucklink and stay poor either way

browsed through wp, what does this have to do with cl?

This project is very solid and will be multiple billions by summer. I bought my stack and im comfy to wait. Loads of ICO's will be launched on it.

maybe you missunderstood me, i'm with you
but the faggots here clearly don't understand the scale of this

Sorry, quoted the wrong person user. Most cucks on this board shill useless shit like CL/Int etc. It's like talking to a wall when true gems like POA launch.
All in POA and Wanchain for me.

r_block and bitclave are going to use POA and there have already been quite a few ICOs on POA already. Should be an avalanche of projects moving their main nets to POA instead of ETH to take advantage of speed and low cost transactions while still being able to keep their ERC20 tokens trading on ETH main net because of the cross chain bridging/atomic swaps. It's genius.

Add into the fact that they will be bridging to other non ETH networks/blockchains for them to scale as well, then people will see the gravity of what they have to offer. If people actually knew I see this already at multi billion dollar cap, but it's been under the radar for awhile until now.

It's like you read the name of the project and assumed it does any of the things you mentioned (it doesn't)

Nothing

Ethereum sidechain, just a crappy paste on.Dont get sucked in to this by the telegram group looking to dump their bags.

bags? lol. It's still 8x out of ICO. have fun being a poor fag

weak fud
ethereum will never see any real business applications on it
have fun with your cryptokittyshit

Eth has gone up 3x since then and ico was in november.People could have made much more elsewhere rather than have their funds tied up.Theres a reason why nobody has heard of this coin and nobody cares about it.

yea nobody cares about it...over 100 mil volume in a day. weak ass FUD

Every new binance coin sees big volume, then after 3-4 days the volume drops and the price plummets.This will be no different, moreso even as its unknown.

Stay poor Ransheed :) Back to your shitcoins! Shush shush

hapenned to every coin even legit projects, why not now?

Can you give an example of a project with these features and such a low marketcap?

99% of projects don't sell out in pre-sale in less than 1 min. There was no public sale here, no bonuses and pre-salers who dumped did so already. Economics.

binance bots don't care, it still can happen, esepcially if btc shits the bed. Once we see dex gaining traction where alts are not tied to btc trading pairs, then I would find it harder to argue against your point.

stay poor

herp derp pajeet told me it's gonna go 200x so I buys its.

from where is this infographic user?

I can give you hundreds of differents coins that tens of "certified gurus" claim will 500, 100, 1000 times.In reality most ico projects are dead in a year or 2 and you can count on one hand which ones with 200x.Some shitty eth sidechain that coded by some russian nobodies isnt one of them.It serves no use.You got suckered in to the ico moneygrab and lined the pockets of every wannabe suppoman out there.

a highly rated hedge fund and investment group.

maybe give me a hint?

[email protected]

really worthful day on /biz today
maybe the bear market has its merits after all

If you want to know if you should invest in a coin, look at the reddit.If it shows good growth then its a sure thing.Lets look at poa shall we

reddit.com/r/oracles_network/

Fucking ghost town .I rest my case.Invest and watch your money tank to half its value.

hahahahahaha

I take it you also invest by the amount of threads on Veeky Forums too right?

Also, that's the wrong reddit.
This is the correct one: reddit.com/r/POA/

Which has only been around posting for 2 whole weeks. nice one pajeet.

32 followers ....

Not sure you bolstered your case user

bolstered my case for what? The sub reddit is 2 weeks old...besides, if user did a bit of research he would see most of the discussion happens in telegram and POA's own forums
forum.poa.network/

Not sure how reddit shows that it's a good investment? By hype like most of the vaporware coins out there?