Dear /b/

dear /b/,

give me some advice please.

my gf is a solid 7-8, long hair, skinny sexy body, looks like 20, needs sex everyday, suck my dick like a Pro, loves to play vidya, cooks everything i want, clean my clothes and my condo, loyal af, never ask me for money, buys me food and stuff with her own money, loves me with all her heart…

only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

i want to dump her because i can not stand her jealousy anymore

what are your thoughts /b/?

kys faggot

Sage

Nice larp

first off you're lying.
second off you'd be extremely autistic to break up with a women like that.

Wtf this girl is 15?

The LARP is real

This comment is autistic. It's not worth it OP tell her if she can't trust you then fuck off

If you think about it suicide would be the only solution guaranteed to work in this situation, but I might be slightly biased looking at it from my own perspective (I own 10k Chain Link)

SAGE

lots of forum sliding today. this must be the new share blue board

cmon mods

How does this jealousy express itself.

Same situation though I married her. Change your behavior regarding stuff that sets her off. Make sure she knows she is the one for you. It is her own insecurity. You'll have a winner for life if you can pull it off.

this isn't b

also set clear boundaries and be consistent. codependent behavior will drain you before you even realize it's happening.

You ungrateful asshole. You will die alone.

OP, you only fuck the crazy ones - they're the best
you don't date them and you sure as fuck don't move in with them
enjoy having your dick cut off in your sleep after you break up with her

everybody will die alone faggot

OP is the cancer killing /b/

Get this shit off here faggot.

Sage

nobody is perfect and everybody has their downsides.
If you even remotely think that you are going to find someone just her, except not jealous, you are delusional.
You have to know and accept that new girl may not be jealous, but will have other flaws that your current one gf does not have.
It is up to you what are your priorities, but bare in mind that you don't know what you have till you lose it. You may be putting too low values on qualities of your current gf, and you will only find out when it is too late.

also GTFO, this is Veeky Forums for fucks shake

OPs gf found the thread

Marry Her

>only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

Literally Trinity in Matrix Reloaded, i.e. my dream romance.

more like r9k found the thread

I once posted that my gf doesn't like it when I suddenly cum in her hair when she's studying for class. I got tons of replies saying I don't deserve her etc.

>only downside she is extremly jealous and would kill any other bitches if they touch me

oh the horror

On the 1% chance not larp...stop being a little bitch nobody is perfect

max out your relationships if you are younger than 25 if they will not lead you into jail
but remember that kids and marriage will fuck your life forever, so be wise
also remember girls tend to quite drastically change at 23-27, because this is how nature works. people are animals, be aware

Why the fuck can't girls just be like normal people?

>my gf doesn't like it when I suddenly cum in her hair