My Fellow LINK Marines:

In 2 years, you are going to witness the paradigm shift brought by smart contract and LINK. The change will fundamentally reshape human society and economy by unleashing the potential of the Internet. This time it will be rapid and full on.

I wish you the wisdom to realize the role of LINK, to see through the mist. It is evident that whales are accumulating. The signs are clear. The dots are connected. Keep your eyes open.

Hope you are ready. Good Luck!

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543
youtu.be/T9R5fpxGeVc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many to make it brother?

Greetings fellow anonymous internet users, I am posting this message from the year 2022 as a warning of the impending danger you all face if you don't act now.

Chainlink (LINK) will surpass the $5k mark sometime between now and 2022, making it the biggest distribution of wealth mankind has ever seen.

However the distribution falls short, and is not enough to eliminate the Zionist Jewish bankers control over the military industrial complex, television, media, music, education industry etc, and ultimately them remain in power. Late 2021 will see them step out of the shadows and reveal themselves to the world as the "New World Order". They will perform a coup d'état on the US Government, the United Nations and subsequently all other first world nations. This will spark an unprecedented number of civil wars all over the world, millions upon millions of innocents will be wiped out instantly and easily, given the advanced tech and sheer number of soldiers (brainwashed) and mechanized military units under their power.

Once they have control, the world is almost totally enslaved, nobody is safe, people have their minds implanted and controlled with microchips, forced to do the bidding of the self proclaimed elites, children are openly taken from their families to be raped, tortured and sacrificed by the powers that be.

Only a few of us remain to think freely for ourselves, whilst it is too late for our reality, it is not too late for you. If you are reading this message you MUST invest in LINK, and promote and encourage others to do the same as much and as often as you possibly can!

Tip the balance of power back to the people and remove the banks control of your countries Government THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN HUMANITY MOVE FORWARD INTO A NEW AGE OF PROSPERITY, FREE FROM TOTALITARIAN CONTROL, FREE TO LIVE IN PEACE AND HARMONY, FREE TO SPREAD LOVE AND HAPPINESS THROUGH OUT ALL NATIONS!!
I BEG OF YOU, FOR YOUR SAKE AND FOR THE SAKE OF HUMANITY - INVEST IN LINK NOW!

I'll be alright with over 10,000 then

Captain checking in. 25k on Trezor awaiting the singularity.

>2 years
fuck you

>doesn't mention what the Archons of the Outer Church are doing to Humanity
kek

>just hold for 4 years

>In 2 years
uuuuuuggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Will it ever go down below 60 so I can buy more? /newfag here want moar than 10k

It is gonna go even lower. No KYC or AML for the ICO.

What are the chances that Chainlink will get fucked by the SEC? High. Very high.

No amerimutts no worries

Explain it for a brainlet

the new pasta that youre eating

You again. It gets more cringy everytime you post that pic of yours, so stop doing that. Lieutenant Colonel here, this is a direct order

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

nice shill campaign you got there going on, 1 burger was deposited to your account for creating Veeky Forums thread, did you follow the recommendations on how to create this thread?

My mission is to accumulate 1000 LINK. Then I'm gonna just hold till December. That's my only hope of making it. I could give a fuck if I lose my initial investment of less than $1000. Its moonshot or bust for me. Personally my definition of "making it" would be $100,000 but if it hits $100 EOY I might be tempted to sell... would be hard to turn down $10,000... but then again, I'm sure that's what a lot of people holding ETH and BTC thought.

My thought process is that if LINK is capable of reaching $100 its damn sure capable of reaching $1000+ or at least $500 in a good market.

>I copypasta'd this post of mine from another thread because this one is getting more attention and I want input on my plan

pic related should be your strategy
You have to treat it like you're buying ETH at $10, and you should be as patient as that guy. We don't yet know how long it will take to reach $10 and $100 LINK. Once it starts reaching those levels, then it's time to seriously consider holding for years to come. You must never sell all of it, only sell enough that will allow you to comfortably hold for 2020-2022 when LINK's network effects will really kick in (and big industries will start moving toward smart-contract tech: insurance, trade finance etc)

>that post was in october
>eth was $12
>by march it had already quadrupled to $48

and we're only 25% up since the october price. RIP in pieces.

$1000 Link HURR DURR

> doesn’t have a fucking clue how market caps work

nice cherry picking but yeah that comment is dum anyway

do you even know what cherrypicking means

I like it. Thanks for posting this.

There's no proof but I unironically believe Sergey is Satoshi. That's just what my gut tells me.

that post used exactly the same comparative approach as the linktumors use to measure against ETH

but you are a retard anyway

>by march it had already quadrupled to $48
It's an analogy of patience. I don't think LINK will grow as fast as ETH did, but it will at least 100x in the next year or two with more certainty than ETH holders in 2015 could have hoped for, given that its usecase and scope and implications fits into the broader smart-contract ecosystem
We're talking about an project that's going to expand the usecase and adoption of the multiple smart contract platforms

>dum
>linktumors

No arguments, just ad hominem. If something like LINK doesn't work, smart contract platforms are basically useless to the majority of real-world digital financial agreements. If it works, it could see ETH-like growth, or even growth like no asset class has yet to have ever seen

move the time line 1-2 weeks and suddenly its 4.3x. Is this board full of humanities that are not aware of uncertainty intervals :D? And yes cherry picking the data like these media outlets do to reinforce their flawed point. The original post is still dummy as we are in different market conditions.

All the best, I hope you make it.

First mover advantage is a big plus too.

This. Link is not the next ETH. Link has a high market cap. Coins could dump into circulation at any moment. It is highly manipulated. There are no confirmed partnerships with major industries(docusign, salesforce, SWIFT), there are two active devs on the git(which itself is not very impressive), and what, 4 updates on twitter since August?

Wanna know why this project is unheard of outside Veeky Forums? Because it is literally nothing.

Oh and you do? smug faggot

>different market conditions
>high market cap
Literally not relevant. If LINK works, its network of node-operators and users grow, which will increase the demand and price for LINK, regardless of the market conditions or marketcap.

pic related, as we have not seen significant fiat inflow into the entire crypto market, nevermind into projects like LINK that will come online in the next 12-18 months, and encourage regulated-capital to enter the market, both from a consumption and investment perspective

350 billion is all that's needed for $1000 with token sequestered by institutional clients and link marines fore node priority and passive income. The first market theyre attacking is worth 1.4 quadrillion. easy math dipshit. Then add insurance, legal, logistical markets and the fact that link is the only agnostic decentralized oracle specialized smartcontract in the blockchain ecosphere.

I am not arguing against 1000 cuz I don't know shit, but EOY is off setting

May Kek’s chaos usher in the Singularity

$1000 EOY is a meme created to make holders look retarded, and most linkers just jump on the meme for fun.
But ironically, it's not exactly out of this world:

First, you need accept the premise that the total market cap is very thin. That is, it takes a relatively small amount of fiat to push up the total marketcap. I'd guess there's no more than $50bn in actual fiat in the market right now.
Pic related at and here's the full thread
archived.moe/biz/thread/7228543

So, let's say we could realistically reach $2 to $5 Trillion marketcap by 2019, assuming some promising upcoming exchanges encourage more regulated capital to come into the market (ETFs, proactively regulatory-compliant etc.)

So, can LINK reach top 8 with $350bn market cap?

It would require enough node-operators and users to use ChainLink as the dominant decentralized oracle solution, and a top oracle solution for smart-contract platforms. It has the most momentum as it is. It would really need to capture a decent portion of data-driven derivative contracts, which would establish its network effect (eventually expanding into insurance and trade finance, but that may take a few more years as there are more legacy systems and complexities they still need to overcome before using purely data-driven automated agreements)
But there are perhaps many other data-driven use cases due to opening banking APIs, and in the stock and bond market, to go after this year. And it could probably capitalize and dominate a handful of other smaller markets because of its economies of scale (e-betting or something)

A lot of things need to come into play for $1,000 EOY, but it's not completely insane. I'd say though, that it's more likely we'd see $5,000 LINK by say 2021-2022, than $1,000 by 2019, because of how powerful the network effect will become for LINK to take over adjacent markets, and by then insurance and trade finance will be more likely to being open to adopting smart-contract tech.

>he fell for the Archon meme

My brother, you need to understand big companies won't jump into partnership unless they are absolutely certain about it. My advice is to look for signs and invest accordingly.

youtu.be/T9R5fpxGeVc

We are assuming link will work, and assuming the market cap grows to 10-20 TRILLION by 2020-2021.

350bil is almost the entire market cap of crypto right now you deludded fuck

Pasta

Sergey's powerpoint slides illustrating his abstract idea for smart contract =/= actual partnerships and adoption.

>two devs making commits
>still no social media campaigns
>link pool doesn't work yet and Johnny Huxtable is an ineloquent fuck whose Medium articles are plagued with bad grammar
>Sergey can't even take a fucking professional portrait for linkedin

Literally why can't he get a fucking portrait taken? He is the only guy at SXSW "replacing lawyers" talk without a fucking portrait up. I'm starting to think the fud around Sergey himself not even considering the actual project, is not completely unfounded

Also

>IBM themselves stated in the leaked oracle overview that Links SGX incorporation is now under question because of Intel hacks
>I spoke with the president of Wanchain who told me they are looking at oracle solutions, he had not even heard of Chainlink, and said they were "looking at oraclize", the Oraclize that was fudding Chainlink on Twitter a few days ago saying "decentralization" is a meme

He has more important things to worry about than a fucking portrait, autismo

>IBM themselves stated in the leaked oracle overview that Links SGX incorporation is now under question because of Intel hacks
no they haven't, I have the document open right now
>>I spoke with the president of Wanchain who told me they are looking at oracle solutions, he had not even heard of Chainlink, and said they were "looking at oraclize", the Oraclize that was fudding Chainlink on Twitter a few days ago saying "decentralization" is a meme
so your argument is that some literal shitcoin that partnered with fucking mobius hasn't heard of it?

lol oraclize blocked me on twitter for this

Wanchain is partnered with Kyber, fuckwit. And doesn't it ring alarm bells that the president of a company worth like 100mil in eth who literally needs an oracle to fully realize his companiez goals has not heard of chainlink?

>Wanchain is partnered with Kyber, fuckwit
do you think anyone gives a fuck about kyber?
>And doesn't it ring alarm bells that the president of a company worth like 100mil in eth who literally needs an oracle to fully realize his companiez goals has not heard of chainlink?
Nope, just reinforces my opinion that walton is a pajeet nigger scam

BATman here, recently there have been some Linkies showing up in BAT threads. Personally I welcome Linkies, I don't fully understand the project but what I have read seems reasonable.

I want to know what the general feeling here is towards the BATMen.

worth mode is someone makes a BAT connector for link now

Because he is Satoshi. We know you’re holding stop tryna fud. Get a life then proceed to kys

You cannot compare them by any merit.
Vitalik is an autist super-savant, Sergey is a Silicon Valley 'entrepreneur' with a history of leaving projects mid-way.

By the time ETH went 4x in March, total crypto marketcap went 2x.
And now when it comes to LINK's timeline, the marketcap halved. It's hardly a good comparison.

Give me the history of all the projects he left.
(excluding building an exchange for a project that has been basically dead for years - NXT)

Are you really so fucking stupid that you are confusing wanchain and Walton? Stop posting

I really really really like this image. Can I have it?

>350bil is almost the entire market cap of crypto right now you deludded fuck
Yes and it will never go higher ever

>$1000 link is not unrealistic
>just need link be THE ENTIRE MARKET CAP CURRENTLY
>Totally not unrealistic

Yeah, the cardinal hope for any shitcoin is that bitcoin goes to 1mil. This entire thing is entirely built on the assumption that bitcoin grows. Which it probably will. Bit will it hit 1mil this year or next? Nope.

Fucking shithead faggot cocksucker how about doing some worthwhile analysis rather than having all your hopes and dreams rely on BTC staying parabolic and fucking repeating digits on an anime forum

a thousand 2 reach 1mil.

>We are assuming link will work, and assuming the market cap grows to 10-20 TRILLION by 2020-2021.
>350bil is almost the entire market cap of crypto right now you deludded fuck
>Pasta
I pasta it because I haven't seen convincing arguments against it.
Also, look at the growth of the "marketcap" up until this point.
If it continues to disrupt just liquid store of value, and utility networks come online, it will easily get to $10-20 Trillion, given how thin the total marketcap really is.
$1-2 Trillion of fiat getting pumped into crypto will be an insane ripple effect.
ETFs and alt/fiat pairs will come within the next couple of years, and then we'll see the real institutional money flow in.
Like I said, we haven't yet witnessed the combination of institutional investment- and consumption-capital hit projects like LINK, but it will happen if they work

What’s to stop banks from having supercomputers in every city, thus making chainlink obsolute?

Damn, when did WikiHow get so dark...

Another Lieutenant Colonel here, belay that order. Carry on, Captain.

>if
>when
>if
>then

Wow, it is literally nothing. There is not a single reason to believe a superior competitor won't arrive or hasn't already. There is not a single reason to believe SWIFT will officially partner. It is the definition of vaporware at this point with two average devs making sparse commits to the git.

IT IS FUCKING NOTHING. Deal with it faggot. Maybe you can speak with some vindication at some point, but that ain't happening a moment before mainnet release and partnership announcements. So until EOY, have fun watching your link bags bleed and get PnD'd.

this
if you want to create OC memes go ahead but taking an old meme and attaching your stupid name to it is cringy af, create something new loser

no

>he doesn't know that vaporware most hyped up piece of shit ERC20 token called TRX had the same marketcap as the entire crypto market just one year ago

>literally nothing
>definition of vaporware at this point with two average devs making sparse commits to the git.

Sorry bro, but you just outted yourself as a typical shitposter or accumulator. Resorting to old FUD and ad hominem, very typical. Those are very conservative and realistic premises to make; short of all of crypto becoming literally useless by year end, LINK will be a solid hold for year-end.

>There is not a single reason to believe SWIFT will officially partner
>muh partnership
how about a dedicated community of devs and node-operators, you know, kind of like how BTC became the force it is today?
I think partnerships are overrated

>DocuSign partnership announced at SXSW
>price stays at .68

I'm going to keep accumulating and try to forget that i even have any LINK. Read the capgemini report on smart contracts there goin mainstream in 2020 LINK is in the report this shit is going to be worth 100 or by then imo.

The eth market cap is higher now than the total marker cap at the beginning of 2017

WANchain and Walton are two different shitcoins

>The early adopters all bought at 15c
>Thousands of partnerships announced this year and price still stays below $1
>It's already been priced in

OC for picky fag boy here :^)

will continue to stay poor for the rest of your existence.

I unironically could see this being an accurate prediction of the next 4-5 years right down to the Link price prediction

You mean 19,000 shitlords who emailed saying they were interested in running nodes? How many do you think are even capable?

Huxtable is a faggot btw. Dedicated community? You mean a bunch of open source data? Are you even trying? Get back to me when link has 40 employees in house.

Wait. Further customized.

t. Nolinker

*supercomputes

>hurr, it's not going to be big
Why?
>because it's not big and successful yet
Like most projects?
>40 employees
lagging indicator; most projects' success is determined in the foundation and early-stage growth. If it's going to fail, it will be because of a critical failure point now, which no one has been able to pinpoint

>two devs making commits
>still no social media campaigns
>link pool doesn't work yet and Johnny Huxtable is an ineloquent fuck whose Medium articles are plagued with bad grammar
>Sergey can't even take a fucking professional portrait for linkedin

Moving goal posts and generic surface-level FUD. Hope you're just being ironic and actually have some bags. See you in a year

they are registered in the Cayman islands, are not listed on american exchanges and didn't allow burgers to particicpate. Your SEC can literally go fuck themselves

both shitcoins. who cares

>le 2 men team
go check the github again you retard

>Wanchain is partnered with Kyber, fuckwit. And doesn't it ring alarm bells that the president of a company worth like 100mil in eth who literally needs an oracle to fully realize his companiez goals has not heard of chainlink?

A fucking eth fork shitcoin "partners" with some decentralized exchange that doesn't even work, lol, sorry but 2 shitcoins sucking eachother's dicks are not a partnership in th real world

>maximin productivity
>maximin
>SmartContract confirmed trying to get the most profit for the least amount of work

i dont get why link would even go past ten dollars. sucks to be stupid

ur autistic

>i dont get why BTC would even go past hundred dollars. sucks to be stupid
>i dont get why ETH would even go past twenty dollars. sucks to be stupid
>i dont get why ANS would even go past ten dollars. sucks to be stupid

you make solid points. i may buy some link to hedge against my stupidity

was just shitposting, obviously that's not a good argument. But I have reason to believe LINK has bigger upside right now, than BTC/ETH ever will at this point in time.

I'll try and figure out why. Obviously I've tried reading the whitepaper and unfortunately don't know quantum calculus

Go look how many devs are actually pushing commits trench brain

I just watched. Seemed to me like he's talking about link but not saying it maybe I'm delusional and think everyone is referring to link because I believe link solves everyone's problems?

Swift gpi is not link and it is slower than ripple. Lmfao delusions are REAL stinkers

Based on what price?

>I would rather start a business with 5 lions than 500 lambs
THIS. IM ALL FUCKING IN

>ripple
Now your thinking makes more sense.
He literally said they're looking at a blockchain POC, that could be "building on the bedrock of gpi".
But of course, it seems like you'll look at everything through XRP filters, or am I wrong?

Rory basically just quoted Alexander the Great as he said "I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion."