ITT we trigger Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY
reddit.com/r/Cooking/comments/3vjid9/jack_show_gets_negative_attention_from_rcringe/
hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/pdfs/janick-hortsci-48-2013.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Posting cooked, juicy chicken ain't gonna do it.

That doesn't seem completely cooked? Aren't you supposed to cook chicken completely?

oh yes, Ja/ck/ it some more for me!

Does this guy really eat raw chicken on a regular basis?
>inb4 New fag
He was memed so hard here that I've been avoiding his videos until the other day and realized that the world is a better place without him

>some of you are gonna say it's raw, it's pink
>it's not pink, no, no
>it's juuust JUICY

My little sister doesn't like McChicken's

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY

The best fast food sandwich?

Someone just post more ja/ck/

youtube.com/watch?v=Hv9WkKUlWMY

It's not that hard to cook a bird until doneness.

please please stop posting this. No one should have to endure that cruel and unusual torture.

Hell yea I'm triggered

gonna need more mayo with that sara

I was gonna say taking the skin off your chicken is fine then the person cut into it.

Fuck off with that.

Pics of sis with a mcchicken up her snatch or no believe

He eats everything raw.

Why are comments disabled? :(

I heard he just eats fast food for the most part and only cooks on special occasions. It's what I heard, anyway.

reddit.com/r/Cooking/comments/3vjid9/jack_show_gets_negative_attention_from_rcringe/

It's fine guys. Reddit agrees.

yummy

I would be so pissed if I ordered pizza and this is what showed up

The cheese has already hardened.
It's like a frozen waterfall.

Can someone who actually likes this please explain the enjoyment? I'm not being sarcastic, argumentative or condescending; I just want to try to understand.

I seriously think that it would take at least 15 shots of whiskey for me to enjoy this...

It's pretty good when it's properly made.

Much like the shitty meme anchovy NY Style pizza we used to see.
Post the worst possible version of what could be a decent food.

You Americans have the palates of children. I dare any American to name me one American dish that is relevant in the culinary world.

Chocolate, originally made in the americas.

Burgers.
A proper burger is a work of art and delicious as fuck to boot.
You can even incorporate "meme" ingredients such as fois gras, or caviar.

>le semantics meme
I don't expect any better from you manchildren, honestly.

The Irish got their potatoes from America. Italian cuisine didn't involve tomatoes until America came along. We INVENTED corn. Fuck off.

>claiming absurdities without any source
>posting an irrelevant 5/10
>imgur filename indicating reddit usage
Yeah you can fuck off.

>imgur filename
kek, nice try

also all of those things are true

>still no source
>this shitty attempt at damage control
,':^)

Those nachos look fucking delicious.

Lol that's a pizza

You not knowing that those came from the Americas shows that you are a self hating US citizen. Who else would know nothing about history.

?
no damage has been done

>"Before 1776, tomatoes, potatoes, wild rice, salmon, pumpkins, peanuts, bison, chocolate, vanilla, blueberries and corn, among other foods, were unknown in Europe, Africa and Asia. Today, we think of tomatoes as an Italian staple, of potatoes as quintessentially Irish or northern European, and even of peanuts as native to Africa. But American farmers cultivated and developed these foods over hundreds of generations, long before Europeans exported them throughout the world," explains Kevin Gover (Pawnee), director of the National Museum of the American Indian Smithsonian Institution

>Kevin Gover (Pawnee)
Can you get a better source than a character from a tv show?

>Today, food historians estimate that as much as 60 percent of food eaten around the world is from the culture of the Americas.

You were saying?

>still no actual source

>Today, phallus historians estimate that as much as 60 percent of cock eaten around the world is thanks to OP.

(You) were saying?

hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/pdfs/janick-hortsci-48-2013.pdf

Separate user here... Really all of that evidence to agree with and or dispute, yet you go "uhhh TV show place thing". Fucking moron.

Kek
This, so much this.

Can you provide a non fictitious source or not?

He cooks only for the show. His own son exposed him during a twitch livestream.

>evidence
>"Enemas are my favorite hobby," says Michelle Obama, "I just get such a rush!"
That's an actual quote. You can tell because I didn't post a source for this at all.

see

ITT: Veeky Forums IS triggered