Hi guys, Im new here

Convince me to buy Chainlink

i duno maybe get u som lmao

DON'T. BUY. CHAINLINK.

it's a scam

Its a shitty erc 20 token with 0 hype going on, just don't buy

Don't, if you don't understand it you don't deserve it. Frankly making a meme out of it was a big mistake.

dont fall for this meme

>erc20

DYOR outside of biz. Is a UTILITY token do you understand that?

it's just a meme

or is it?

Fuck off we're full

It's a meme. They want you to waste your money.

No KYC or AML for the ICO.
What are the chances that Chainlink will get fucked by the SEC? High. Almost certain. Find a different HODL or you are gonna get fucked

Not very convincing guys. Chainlink sounds like a POS (not proof of stake) coin. I may move some of my trust fund money into crypto, just not Chainlink

Dude its a fucking shitcoin. Developers are dead silent. Sergey was spotted in south east Asia leading up to the big sibos conference telling people he was retired. Data dash himself said SWIFT called off the partnership.

Its spammed to trick people like you into buying. Its a pump and dump coin ran by discord biz whales.

lol this new pasta is SPICY

oh so you're a trust fund faggot. that explains your entitlement

Convince me of this

Don’t waste your time. Idiots bought this thing in November. Months later it’s still $0.65 while shitcoins have gone 10x

Where your proofs, pajeet?

It's not pasta all you had to do was check a box saying you are not an uncredited us investor. No rea l background check.

nice. gg guys. lets keep it up and keep these trust fund babies from making money they will inevitably spend on nig tier shit.

big if true

worst larp ever

Have the shills stopped being paid? From a hundred threads per day to eerie silence. Token crab walks at 60 cents. Ass blaster awol. Shit is dumping to sub 20 cents in the next two weeks

Literal idiot. Fuck off from this board, please.

apparently the chainlink is like an oracle and then the banks connect and then there is a smart contract that says "hello, i would like a piece of that pie" and takes maybe 2/3 of what the banks are trying to send, and the banks get really mad and then sergey is like "serves you right jews" and then we make the money too.

Well, it's currently trading under $1, and it is

G U A R A N T E E D

to be AT LEAST $1k EOY. If that's not enough to convince you, then I don't know what will

>t. a fucking idiot

You hear this a lot: "A thread died for this." While accurate, this phrase generally carries no weight. But just this once, if you would do me a favor and hear me out, it would do all of us a lot of good.

A. Thread. Died. For this. You woke up this morning, poured yourself a bowl of Faggot Flakes, moistened them with your impotent Faggot prostate milk (which IS in fact impotent, because you're a fucking faggot) and, within seconds, decided that today of all days would be the time you decide to cut your synapse firing quota by just a little too much.

So you hopped online, carved out this uninspired chicken scratch, probably failed the captcha once for every strand of peach fuzz on your half-empty sack, and clicked Submit.

At that moment, a thread died. A thread that could have been bumped. A thread that could have been resurrected with content, or valuable discourse between its denizens. Hell, it could've even been bumped for absolutely no reason. And that would've been okay. Because, had it survived, a few more seconds could have been spent without having had your abortion of a post been born in this world.

$100 EOY dont be a LARP

Literally I'm only in link threads to find that bot and his pasta
>do not underestimate the power of positive thought
Anybody know how to summon him?

I posted a lot of the link threads. Just sitting low until SXSW. No big gets or big news until then

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Ahhhh.... that's the good stuff...

I'm visualizing, brother... I can see all of the details of this rise to $1,000...

YOU ARE A MANIAC!

$12 eoy

not even memeing here

You realize this is just a meme right?? It's just a joke that will forever never die. If you'd like to be apart of this joke then buy some LINK.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT