Link EOY Price

strawpoll.me/15176615

We need to have a common thought here. What will it be?

Selfbump to keep the poll up.

I own over 10k Link but you guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment if you think like is going about $100
$30 would be incredible
Remember Link is a long hold
Don't be weak handed fags

$1.45 EOY max, biz is the only place that cares

I hold 1000 LINK today. Will likely settle between 5k and 10k, all to be bought within the next month or so.

That said, the real, non-meme, non-delusional EOY prediction is $4-6, up to $30-80 by 2020.

My mission is to accumulate 1000 LINK. Then I'm gonna just hold till December. That's my only hope of making it. I could give a fuck if I lose my initial investment of less than $1000. Its moonshot or bust for me. Personally my definition of "making it" would be $100,000 but if it hits $100 EOY I might be tempted to sell... would be hard to turn down $10,000... but then again, I'm sure that's what a lot of people holding ETH and BTC thought.

My thought process is that if LINK is capable of reaching $100 its damn sure capable of reaching $1000+ or at least $500 in a good market.

forced memes are forced

I got 1650 of this bad boy.

You're retarded if you think it'll be $1000 EOY 2018

You're retarded if you think it'll be only $4 EOY 2018

there

I agree 100%. 1000 LINK is also my target, but the more LINK I can get the better. Currently at about 350.

I know we should never pull an all-in on a single coin (or asset for that matter), but it's not like my other trades were super profitable. As I see it $100 is just the next step before $1000.

wow you're such a intelligent centrist

Let's hear your prediction then, Nostradamus.

$9.70 eoy

$50-70 EOY is a real value if Sergey are doing partnerships at this moment.

$50

there is no option for $0, so I cannot participate

If good partnerships or Swift mentions their partnership with CL then 50-80 $EOY

$10 EOY
$30 Q3 2019
$100 Q3 2020
$300 Q3 2021
$1000 Q3 2022

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY! HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

why are you even posting? you're poor and stupid.

$50 eoy would be a sell for me. i'd beset up forever at that price

Partnership is a strong word. I wouldn't doubt many big companies will utilize chainlink though. I do see Chainlink partnering with open source organizations

u r a manic

You deserve a tripcode. $30 would be awweeeesome and we are already at 4x ico. It’s already been awesome.

Its kind of retarded to guess price anyways, because there are too many unknown variables. But 1000 is not entirely beyond reason, just insanely unlikely.

For $1000, Link would have to be a top 5 coin, and the market as a whole would need to ~20x. So Link at ~#5 and BTC at 110k.

220k btc, sry. However most likely altcoins would probably take a much bigger chunk of the total marketcap, so could be lower.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY AND VIBRATION
ATTUNE YOUR VIBRATIONS TO MATCH THAT OF MONEY AND IT WILL FLOW TO YOU

MEDITATE DAILY AND VISUALIZE LINK REACHING $1000 IN THE PRESENT MOMENT FROM YOUR HEART CENTER

WE WILL ALL MAKE IT

Do your math again

$0 because they’ll have supercomputers in every city by Q3 2018

Look at the top 20 coins. Most are based on speculation if they will get adopted. Most are competing against eachother. Based on speculation alone link deserves to be top 20 at current progress. Once mainnet is out top 20 is a given. Unlike most coins LINK will serve a very important purpose. Even if no banks, insurance companies, corporations use there will be many crypto use cases as you can already see by zeppelin os. Top 20 is given, imagine if swift or AXA insurance, or any of the many rumored companies use LINK? Now imagine how many link will be taken off exchanges to run nodes.

TLDR - LINK will be top 20 coin by end of year no matter what. If LINK is utilized by any of the big players then it will be top 10 easy. This will put it at 5bil market cap minimum.

>supercomputers

They still using IBM 360's

(((They))) already have supercomputers in 68% of U.S. cities. What do you think will happen over the next 6 months?

$40-$60 conservative
$100 possible
$1000 all the pieces align

If link hits top 20 this year, and the whole market does a 10x this year we’re looking at $80-100 Link.

no, speculation>use. Use is concrete and measurable. You can put a price tag on it. Speculation is imagination. Anything is possible! Until we see a hard, 6 month crash to bleed out the imagination in the market real-world-use is a liability.

see $SNAP and $TSLA, etc

If it hits 2-3 USD, it would be already too much.

Agree speculation may have more impact on price than use. With link you will see a concrete use and even larger speculation once it proves to be effective.

You just sound dumb

Anything over 1$ defeats the purpose of Link

Doesn't matter what it is EOY for me I'm HODL until LINK is $1000.

>no option higher than $1k
Nice FUD

$7 eoy

He's not wrong, and centrists are usually intellectually superior to dumb extremists :^)

$21 eoy, easily.

Swift, Sony, and AXA Insurance aren't rumors though, they literally were testing out Link's potential, and Swift literally sponsored them. Honestly Swift is feeling a bit of pressure from the crypto sphere and especially Ripple and they're actively looking for a blockchain solution to incorporate into their new payment methods in addition to complying with EU regulations and Chainlink is almost too perfect a fit

My man

Voted for $100 eoy because there's no lower price estimation to guess for. There's going to be a lot of pink wojaks on the board eoy.

Would you like to have all of your family killed, or no one in your family killed?