Budweiser Prohibition

This shit had to be too good to be true.

It tastes JUST like normal Budweiser.

I stopped drinking over a month ago. I drank like 3 of these and I'm feeling some weird happy feeling.

Is it really 100% alcohol free?

>Is it really 100% alcohol free?

Nope

Lmao this beer is only available in Canada

It says on the can 0.0% alcohol content

why would you want it to taste like budweiser?

>drinking non alcoholic beer
Why? People drink pleb beers like budweiser because they want to get drunk. It's not like it tastes good.

he's probably got some kind of alcohol problem and relates the taste to being drunk and being happy

he even said he stopped drinking, the taste is probably ingrained in his mind as "oh shit I know that taste bout to get fucked up tn"

steps to make your own non alcoholic beer

1) piss in a bottle
2) let sit in refrigerator for an hour
3) enjoy.

Do you guys know if it's 100% non-alcoholic?

IT FUCKING SAYS IT ON THE PICTURE YOU POSTED SEÑOR WETBRAIN

BUDWEISER ISN'T GONNA FUCKING LIE TO YOU ABOUT IT BEING NON ALCOHOLIC

NO FINISH YOUR 6 PACK OF EMPTY CALORIES SO YOU CAN GET A CRAVING FOR ACTUAL BOOZE, BUY A 40Z OF STEEL RESERVE, CHUG IT, DECIDE ITS NOT ENOUGH, BUY A HANDLE OF CHEAP VODKA AND GO ON A BENDER LEAVING YOU HOMELESS AND SURROUNDED BY BURNT BRIDGES

>SEÑOR WETBRAIN
My sides have ascended to heaven.

Placebos have been shown to work even if the the patient knows that it is a placebo.

Also, hops in themselves cause relaxation without alcohol.

>Also, hops in themselves cause relaxation without alcohol.
The amount of hops in a Bud is pretty close to none though.

you don't mean that though?

Usually non alcoholic beer is slightly alcoholic - it has to be under a certain percentage, I think

I am loving that you were so committed to insulting that guy that you used the proper N

>Usually non alcoholic beer is slightly alcoholic - it has to be under a certain percentage, I think

But Budweiser says it's 0.0 are they lying?

I believe there are laws where you can deviate from the percentage on the label with a half or one percent or something to account for slight fluctuations.

Explain more

Jesus wept do you think a .5% abv will make you fall off the wagon

But you can't print "NON-ALCOHOLIC" if it has alcohol in you melt

Obviously you can, dipshit.

>Jesus wept do you think a .5% abv will make you fall off the wagon
yea, that's all it takes for a true alcoholic. Non-alcoholic beer is for people who are pregnant.

literally an excuse for the world's weakest willpower. ya'll just keep drinking yourselves to death so we can thin out the genepool :)

what more is there to explain?

No you'll be fine, but I'd suggest not drinking that shit any more. Not because it sucks (which it does in my opinion, but that's all relative,) but because I've heard other people who got sober say it's a "slippery slope."

Look, I was sober for over a year, went to AA meetings, all that jazz. Now I'm a weekend warrior who only drinks on the weekends and I'm fine. Don't listen to the shitbags at AA, they don't care about you, but if you're taking this sobriety thing seriously, then take it seriously, and find shit to drink that isn't non-alcoholic beer. Iced tea was my big thing that year. Also soda, juice, and of course WATER (if you don't like the taste of water then mio that shit up.)

Are you high? I order Budweiser when I *don't* want to get drunk. If I'm meeting someone in a bar and I have to spend time there, but don't really want to drink. It's cheap, I can go through the motions of drinking, but without spending money or getting wasted

THERES SO LITTLE ALCOHOL CONTENT THAT IT DOESNT MATTER YOUD HAVE TO DRINK 80 TO CATCH A BUZZ SO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND BUY SOME WHISKEY OR VODKA OR KILL YOURSELF OR SOMETHING YOU ANNOYING FAGGOT CAPS LOCK YYYEAH FUCK YOUY

Stop yelling at me

Autism

I give you 10/10 alcoholic points for this one

I'm not deviating either, you can trust me I work for Budweiser :^)