Is it too late to make it in crypto?

Is it too late to make it in crypto?

What college major did you study and how did you know you wanted to study it?
How did you know what you want to work as?
Will working make you happy?
Will money make you happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwdlm5zaOt63OFRaUWhOeklzRFE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is it too late to make it in crypto?
no

>What college major did you study and how did you know you wanted to study it?
I'm a dropout. used to sell drugs in early 20's, now work in a risk department at a 2 billion$ company
>How did you know what you want to work as?
as you grow your opinions change and evolve. life swings can bring you to crazy places
>Will working make you happy?
it's challenging and rewarding. I feel much better than if I would sit at home and do nothing. you meet new people, engage in various shit. instead of refreshing facebook waiting for miracle
>Will money make you happy
It will just help me to make more. not in terms of wealth, but in terms of scale of my impact

checked, but why the fuck is this resume in landscape mode

>I feel much better than if I would sit at home and do nothing

why is that the only alternative to working? what about charity work or traveling or honing your skills at a craft or doing art or something?

Is it too late to make it in crypto

Depends if btc ends up being a bull trap
What college major did you study and how did you know you wanted to study it?

Finance. Freshmen rightnow. Hoping to drop out sophomore year asap.
How did you know what you want to work as?

I never wanted to work for jews, i fucking hate wagecucking. Worst experience working at mcdonlds as my first wagecuck experiece, bossed around by mexican fatfucks.

Will working make you happy?

If you do wat you love, its patience, not work.

Will money make you happy?
Money is security for me,the more i got the more i make, the more joy it brings to my life. I dont need to be super rich just 100 mill and im set.

>Is it too late
no
>Major
Polisci/Communications
>Work
I didn't know what I wanted to work as. I graduated, worked in like 3 different industries, then picked up programming and am in devops now
>Will working make you happy?
Working is a means to an end, but it doesn't provide me purpose or anything beyond financial security. Am I happier working in a job I enjoy? Yes. But I recognize that I don't derive any sense of "meaning" from working which is why I work on art/music after work hours/weekends.
>Will money make you happy?
Probably not. I don't really feel a net increase in actual happiness from when I was making 30k and now at 100k-- there's just a lot less anxiety about paying bills, and it's easier for me to pursue things that I believe will make me happy.

cringe

kys tripfag kid

can someone respond to me

btw I'd remove the customer relations executive section. you were only there for a month, its more likely to raise questions to a potential employer than benefit you in the long run

k

because all this is work as well
artists put effort to make their songs exactly like they want - this is very hard work. architects put extreme effort to make cities attractive to people to let them enjoy place they are living, this is also very hard work. computer and software you are using and enjoying are also result of hard work of people who wanted to take extra mile and make everything a little bit better. and list just goes on. everything you enjoy in your life besides nature is result of someone's work

I mentioned this alternative because this is what lot of people are seeking for. they want to live as a vegetables and always get triggered when realize this isn't how our world is designed. but if you have something to bring to the table and you could stand for it, than you're welcome

Nothing will make you happy until you like yourself, we’ll get to this later.

Customer Relations Executive, Wendy’s, Jan 2015 - Jan2015, brilliant. So good at this job, they insta fired me top lel saved

Wait this is your actual fucking resume?

i guess what i'm really getting at is, the most fulfilling thing in life seems to be related to human interdependence. so if i had all the money i'd ever need, i'd probably focus on ways to help and connect with my fellow man. which would definitely be work, but it seems like that would be the most fulfilling work possible. and it would provide a lot of opportunities for actual fun.

t. soberfag who really wants to make it this year

also if any anons would like a much better resume format here have this one

editable version?

>just 100 mill
>just

are you fucking retarded? do you know how many people actually have 100 mil? it might as well be zero.

seriosuly, some of the delusion on /biz is ashtonishing

it's an InDesign template

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwdlm5zaOt63OFRaUWhOeklzRFE

Put your resume in the proper format and turn the sarcasm down by 99% and maybe someone will consider throwing you a bone

>doesn't know how to quote
>wants to drop out 3/4s into freshman year
>is a /pol/ fag with unrealistic expectations of wealth and no real skills
Is this bait?

I know that feel. just sucks when turns out life is a bitch and you need to fight for any kind of power, even if all what you want to do is just to start yoga classes or open art-cluster / whatever else. but still, there are nonprofits financed by people who made their money fighting with law, not ending up in jail. since they have guilt and moral, they fund these nonprofits to give a chance for other people not to live such a horrible life as they did

one thing is certain, sitting around on biz every day is not good for anyone's mental well being. i've only worked 3 days this year and if it weren't for working out or visiting friends i would have probably relapsed by now

best of luck in your life journey user. you're gonna make it.