Chip/Crisp thread

whatcha craving

I had these for the first time. Pretty good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-5QuSd3TOQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eO6OaVnbqaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Those are fucking amazing, do Canada fags actually eat these or is it a marketing technique.

> marketting technique

wat

yes people eat them

All dressed are pretty good. I didn't know until a few years ago that it's like exclusive to Canada. These aren't bad.

Been craving these for years. I havent seen them in stores in more than a decade.

found em once
i miss them

how is the flavor? Is it spicy? Or is it cheesy?

dat 99c graphic. totally forgot about it.

>chili du fromage

>simulated flavour
VR seems to be coming along quite nicely

I read the package of All dressed and it sounds like a slightly spicy bbq sauce. Does it taste like this?

it's more ketchup-y

chip dump commencing. Prepare your drooling

best All Dressed

probably the best sour cream and Onion brand chips I've ever had.

You can always tell when an American is just discovering the power of the All Dressed. They always pick the weaker variant picture to post instead of the standard one.

best Doritos variant coming through.

A good brand to support if you want to support a smaller business.

Best S&V brand.

Not a Chip but worth mentioning. Better then goddamn Cheetos that's for sure.

another non chip, but it's worth mentioning.

Now we get to the pinnacle of brand. Ketchup chips are literally perfect. I know there is a backlash of it as a condiment , but as a chip it is great.

lived in Straya for a year. Smith's was my go too chips.

oh fuck i eat the SHIT out of them brotha. GOAT chip

Figure out the size of the bag
Open it up and pour it out into a larger bowel
Remove the shitty Pretzels and replace the 1/4 of the bag with whatever chip you want to add. Possibility is infinite. Hell, just eat it as is without adding anything else.

disagree, best all dressed is ruffles. Hell, I'd take NO NAME over these

All dressed chips is the staple chip of the Canadian. Unlike Americans who just feel the need to know what the hell the flavor is and thus ruin the mystique, Canadian children are indoctrinated from little tykes to not ask that question and accept All Dressed as the official designated texture.

All hail the All Dressed!

youtube.com/watch?v=j-5QuSd3TOQ

;_;

I quite like the Compliments/ no name brand chips, especially All dressed

better then Doritos.

>tfw the only store that sold All-Dressed stopped carrying them

I might buy Ruffles' loaded baked potato skin flavor this week.

Final image. This one is discontinued. I miss it so terribly bad.

Wrong.

do these count as chips? if so, best chips just end the thread.

i dunno what it is about compliments, but i always find their chips last longer... like theres more in the bag than there should be

whats your opinion on "uncle rays" chips?

You can buy all dressed chips for $3 if you have amazon prime. If not they appear more expensive.

You're all plebs.

I was going to post something violently worded to refute you, but instead I'll just say to each their own. I actually quite like that brand. But I prefer a flat out spicier chip.

The bags are smaller, but there is less "air" space in it, giving the impression of more. I really like their Extraaa versions. IT's like a chip roulette. Some bags are normal with it's seasoning, some bags are super flavoured.

never had them before.

Couple more pics are found. Honestly I haven't had chips in some time, or least not nearly as often as I used to since I lost a shit ton of weight.

I guess I keep the pic to remind me of a time when I wasn't so conscious of body image. I mean, between the exercise and diet I could start eating chips again and not be too affected by it. I burn through stomach contents quite quickly now. The thing is like soda, candy and ice cream, I'm only interested in the first couple mouthfuls before I just toss it away. So it becomes a real waste of money

But regardless.... *mouthwatering intensifies*

ok now done.

>no Utz Salt n Vinegar

fucking maplenarfs ruining EVERYTHING

>utz
>a good brand

Don't get me wrong, I like spicy stuff to the point of masochistic pain, tears, and hiccups, just not in snack food form. If I want something with a little heat and spice I usually pick these, but the sweet chili Doritos is mainly for flavor not the heat.

>tfw i live in a region of Canada where eating Doritos is something fatass First Nations trash does, and worse, it's become a staple food for their children. thus stigmatizing the purchase of the brand

I love Doritos, but when I buy them I fee judged.

Are people paid to say they like these? I ate them in Connecticut and they were just as bad as every other ruffles product

bloody abos

best 2 bucks i ever spend

>implying first nation and rainforest-burning abbos are even genetically related

Ruffles all-dressed used to be so much better but they hardly put any seasoning on anymore.

Old Dutch all-dressed are the best on the market right now, IMO.

Yes, they're very popular here. We generally have more chip flavours up here than you do. It's one of the things that strikes me whenever I'm in the US, how little variety of chips they have by comparison.

Compliments all-dressed are good too, better than Ruffles. Ruffles is one of the worse ones out there right now, they just don't have enough seasoning these days.

>tfw i live in a region of Canada where eating Doritos is something fatass First Nations trash does

So by "region of Canada" you mean all of Canada?

I had these a while ago and they were the best Ruffles I've ever had. Really flavourful. Shame I can't find them anymore.

It's bbq with extra tomato and maple flavor.
It's not terrible but it's not good either.
It's like a metaphor for Canada itself.

God tier.

Bruuuhhhh

Ogre tier here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eO6OaVnbqaY

Yes and no.
The export version is different from our domestic version, ours has much more of the flavouring in the bag so the taste is stronger.

Garlic, vinegar, onion flavors with subtle ketchup is probably how I'd describe them, I always thought they were pretty difficult to explain though. Known the flavor as simply "all dressed" since I was a little kid.

not canadian, but I travel to canada often and gotta say I'm a fan of these

they're like a less shit cheeto

my nigga

With beer, yum.

Wawa has them if you have any of those near you

These are objectively the best chips. Too bad you can't get them anywhere else, though, I'm craving.

Those look fucking good.

Pizzerolas anyone?