Burgers

So I do a lot of traveling, and I have been able to sample burgers from every major burger chain in the States.

My personal list, in order of preference:
Five Guys>Teddy's Bigger Burger>Shake Shack>Whataburger>Steak N Shake>In N Out>Fatburger>Wendy's>Burger King>Hardee's/Carl's Jr.>McDonald's>Jack in the Box>Dairy Queen

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7JBumuE9U0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice blog faggot now fuck off

Why bother rating chain burger places when you can get one from a place privately owned? If the owner is making the burgers or working the bar and checking in on the kitchen, it is likely better than your list.

McDonald's should be further up the list what with their new 'Create your taste' menu.
It really caters to the foodie crowd, appeasing appetites and cravings for everything from artisan cheeses to earthy mushrooms.

Cool story, bro. You work for Mickey D's?

No, I just believe in a decent product at a fair price!
Have you tried the 'Create your own taste' menu?

Haven't tried OP's full list, but I have some issues with it.

Steak N Shake>Whataburger>Five Guys>Hardee's/Carl's Jr.>Wendy's>Jack in the Box>In N Out>Burger King>Dairy Queen>McDonald's

Haven't had:
Teddy's Bigger Burger
Fatburger
Shake Shack

Couldn't decide where to put Hardee's/Carl's Jr. vs Five Guys. Five Guys has a great burger but Carl's Jr. has all the choices. But every CJ I've been to is has been nearly a restaurant length wait for a fast food burger.

Teddy's is fucking amazing but is it really that big? I know it has some international locations

Currently living in Hawaii and Teddy's quickly shot to near the top of my list. They have some mainland locations in Cali, Texas, Iowa and Washington. Also in Japan, Philippine Islands and Thailand (usually near US military instillations).

Hawaii also just got their first Five Guys about a month ago in Mililani. And now I'm torn about where to go for a burger, though you really can't go wrong with either one.

>fatbuger and in n out in the middle
>hardee's that low
>five guys above anything

This is in a flavorful and juicy rankings. The lower the list you go in my rankings, the more the burgers taste like cardboard.
In N Out > Jack in the Box > Carl's Jr > McDonald's > Burger King > Wendy's

I've eaten at Steak n Shake and Dairy Queen before, but not enough to make any conclusions on their burgers. Though I do remember them being above Carl's Jr tier.

I haven't tried Teddy's but I agree with this order. In N out is trash, I'd put mc donalds a bit higher desu

Mine:
Shake Shack > Five Guys > Steak n Shake > Burger king > Mcdonalds > Whataburger >In N out >Hardee's > DQ

OK five guys isn't that bad and you know it

>Five Guys at the top of the list
guaranteed replies.jpg

Just had a five guys burger. bacon, grilled mushrooms grilled onions and ketchup. probably is at the top of my list too.

Nathans also makes some pretty fucking good burgers too.

Chili's makes the best chain burger

dairy queen after mcdonald and wendy's? are you high?

>arguing with dubs

You lost this battle before you even walked in the door.

Burgers are unhealthy and disgusting.

LITERALLY food made for fatties with no taste.

Burgers are delicious.

Yea mentally ill people who are into scat will tell you shit smells like roses and tastes delicious

But shit it's still literally shit

Same with burgers

Five Guys has pretty good food, maybe the best "fast food" burger of any national chain.

The problem is that they'll charge you $15 for that cheeseburger, fries and a coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7JBumuE9U0

just go ahead and be healthy but shut the fuck up about what other people eat you pretentious shithead

for that matter you shouldn't be judging what other people jack off too either.

I'm into scat, especially shemale scat which is niche as fuck.
It still smells like shit, it's the taboo that makes it erotic as fuck.
The taste isn't pleasant but it isn't how you'd imagine - it's sour like rotting fruit and very bitter.
And burgers are still delicious.

It's not though.

>tfw no user to enjoy your shit
I'm glad you exist though

no but i'd still eat dairy queen over five guys ten times out of ten

Teddy's is great but I like Honolulu Burger Co. better. Teddy's has better fries though.

this. especially in europe, where most burger chains are just McDonalds and Burger King you get the best burgers at random fast food shacks. Even if they just buy the patties.

In terms of just burgers and both were free?

You'd be stupid. I understand wanting to eat at DQ for the blizzards, but that's pretty much all you should be getting

OP, I hope you're eating good local food instead of shitty chain burgers all the time.

I like McDonald's and all, but you talk like a shill

What the fuck is wrong with Dairy Queen? Their flamethrower burgers are a thousand times better than McDonald's and burger King at least. They do have the shittier fries of any fast food place though.

>no Culver's on your list

You don't know shit.

I really can't tell if you're a shill or trolling. Hell, whenever anyone mentions that place I can't tell anymore.

>texan
>go to our newly opened five guys, hope its worth the hype
>Instead of getting a burger made good through a combination of ingredients, skill and effort, get some overly-greasy monstrosity that assumes that the customer not only likes the fake cancer american cheese, but they want a surplus of it
>Barely more solid than a smoothie

Threw that soggy piece of shit away and just went to whataburger.

youre a fucking faggot if you get your cheeseburger with anything but american.

like, fuck, theres like 2 things american is top teir for, and its burgers and omelettes.

like, nigga, wtf are you doing

I'm genuinely confused by all the praise Whataburger gets. I've had it a few times, and it's always tasted exactly like Burger King to me. Plus, they've never not fucked up my order. Is it just Texan nationalism?

Well, yeah. But there's not a weekly "good local food" thread here. There's always some asshole talking about burgers, though. I just decided to be that asshole this week.

>Muh microburgeries

No im not stupid because i dont think soggy peanut flavored fries and small tasteless grease burgers are worth 12 dollars

for fucking real
I was taking a cross country Greyhound trip one time (inb4poor) fuck you it was a goodtime
I was talking to these two guys, one an older Hispanic guy and some young kid from Mendocino. Both swore up and down What-a-burger was the shit.
Our bus ended up stopping at such an establishment.
It was on pay with literally every fast food burger I've ever had

What about Checkers?
Their burgers rock.

The weirdest thing about it to me is that I live in New Mexico now, which means that I have a lot of Whataburgers and Blake's around. Blake's is way better (the burgers taste better than average fast food and the menus and service are better), but has nowhere near the following Whataburger does. It's fucking weird. Whataburger is alright, but I see no reason to hype it up as great and talk about it like it's amazing other than regional pride.