Tomochain

>low cap ICO
>improves Ethereum
>ICO individual caps on day 1
>Tokens unlocked immediately, trading at 2x on DEX before the ICO finished
>Centralized exchanges after the ICO

Any oldfags here? Does this remind you of another token?

Other urls found in this thread:

idex.market/eth/tomo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Doesn't matter anymore once ETH sharding comes out. Will be completely irrelevant then and nobody will use it.

Link to where it's trading?

This is the only good tip on all of Veeky Forums. Op is trying to help y'all make it.

Delete this plz
Just let me have 1 day senpai

Gibs link pls

>Hurr it's in the ETH roadmap

Ah, yes, the oldest meme there is.

idex.market/eth/tomo

I'm comfy in pre-sale. Now it's time to help my biz bros out. 10x for this gives it like a 110 mil market cap or so.

why is this good? shill me more

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AN ICO BUY FOR ME. I MADE THE MEMES AND EVERYTHING BUT I MISSED THE KYC
AAAAAAHHHHH ITS TOO EXPENSIVE NOW

What was crowdsale/pre-sale ETH price pls?

Just realised this is TOMO and the coin is TMC. Scam coin?

It's a third gen blockchain with working atomic swaps with Ethereum on the blockchain, a working dApp out on iOS and Android with thousands of users, and is led by the pformer project lead of NEM who started NEM with 75k USD. Current market cap around 20 million.

Think about other infrastructure projects, even shit ones with no testnet are worth 100m+. Here you have a blockchain legend at the helm, NEO and Hashed as investors and a low ass market cap. Jesus. I'm not selling this before 3 dollars or so, neither are the other pre-salers.

How much tokens for 1 ETH in the sale?

lol
stupid faggot like most of the telegram people
just use google if you want a legit answer

You cant join the sale anymore without KYC. Which sucks.

See

and when will it be on centralized dexes?

You also couldn't really join in the first place because they did a fucking stupid Proof of Care for a $500 allocation. You basically needed to let them fuck you in the ass to be allowed to spend $1000 or $2500.

After the ICO is done, in the coming weeks.

buy my bags thrd...sorry pajeet

Nice try, do you think I'm selling a low cap moon mission at 2x? New biz is full of salty bag holders. Listen, it's not my fault you bought shitty ERC20 tokens at ATH in January. Get over it.

Mooning now, hope you got in.

Post your $50 memes here