SXSW

13 days.

Cant fucking wait for SIBOS 2.0

It's going to drop 50%.

do we know what date and time his event is?

it literally says in 13 days how retarded are you

3:30 - 4:30 March 14th

what does south by southwest have to do with blockchain?

What event? Please enlighten me!

Warning, whales will dump March 13th newfags

They already dumped

assblaster

this has to happen for the price to start rising anyway, so its no problem in the long run

you're right. can't wait for the whales to dump on this insane volume and gigantic buywalls

wrong
my dubs confirm

holy shit, I didn't actually expect that

What are dubs?

God damn you guys

Check the sidebar

like clockwork

Green ID and everything, how does this keep happening? Im comfy with my 50% LINK portfolio but this shit makes me wanna recklessly just top it up.

>getting Dubs on a link thread.

It's nothing. Trips is the new Dubs for Link

>missed the super conference
Fuckin checked

Honestly a good question I thought it was just music and shit but the nigga from docusign is gonna be there with sirgay so pretty bullish desu

LURK MORE FAGGOT

link will moon to $3.76 after SXSW
my digits confirm

im really interested too see what will come from this besides price movement.

its about lawyers using blockchain isn't it? sound like they're keeping their approach broad and varied which i like. at the end of the day this is all about blockchain and what it can do for the world. we're speculating that it will significantly change the world. i hope we get something tangible from the event

nice fud you piece of shit link 14$ after SXSW

dubs confirm

OK kids let's get real. 5 dollars would be just fine. Check em?

not fud. whales are suppressing. 3.76 after sxsw. check em fags

Don't you guys know that gets are reserved fpr $1000 predictions.
Linky $1000 after sxsw. Check em

neever had dubs, i never post but if i get them now link will be 10cent EOY, i i dont get them link will moon after SXSW

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Nondubs confirm

Am Texan, already rich from oil and gas. Me and my peers are vibrating ready to poor shitloads of mailbox money into some crytpo while drunk on Tito's, shrooms, and tech. Just FYI

kek bro I am loaded in crypto, dont be a retard and go into link but throw in 20k - 50k just for the fucking memes hahaha

MY LINKY STAYS SUPER STINKY LINK $10 DAY AFTER SXSW

this. Fuck the speculation about pre or after conference price. It's long term anyway which I'm also not trying to swing trade.
So why even bother? you do it for fun right Anons? Keep yourself entertained to make use of this terror knowing that you have to actually wait to make it

I've been mostly ignoring cryptoshit for a few weeks. Did anything interesting happen at the bitcoin superconference? Did Sirgay ahill us good?

>*shill us good
I meant.

>Less than two weeks till singularity
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

He mentioned chainlink for once. The price pumped for a day and then retraced lower than where it started.

Got it. Back to fuck your mother while your father licks my balls and wipe my asshole.

if link was this great more people would know then just people here doing nothing

I have actually been to the SXSW staff leader's meeting earlier this week. I am a volunteer coordinator (opportunity was posted on the uni billboard, lots of hot chicks participating) and we are ironing out all the final details and placements. Apparently, they moved the smart contract panel to the side room/party room at Stubbs BBQ restaurant. Sergey is *confirmed* to be still speaking, but it's going to be quite loud in there as they will have a blues band playing at the same time in the main room. Apparently the smart contract panel won't have a big enough attendance, so they just rented out Stubbs BBQ for cheaper. I will keep you guys posted if anything changes. .

im out

Band is In Waller right? Is Link in CBs?

My dude unironically you missed one of the most kino moments in link marine history.

kill yourself

>kino
what is this? kinesthetic?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER

DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF POSITIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE POSITIVE THOUGHT!

THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $1,000 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!

VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!

Really? Tell me about it.

kek

In 13 days there will be a supercomputer in every city and chainlink will be obsolete

You should find one of the streams and watch it if you can, I don't have a link anymore. But basically we all expected it to be Sibos 2: Return Of The Toilet. And it started that way. Then the cube leaked on slide because sirgay skipped forward a few and everyone went fucking nuts. Then the nigger, our lord and savior, actually started blatantly shilling chainlink, with SWIFT logo on slide. For someone who has really eaten the memes it was pretty amazing. Anyway, point is, he's broken his silence about chainlink, so we are desperately hoping sxsw will be a repeat with a massively larger audience.
The highest tier of artistry in motion pictures.Kinois above all the other categories (Joints, Flicks,Movies, Film, and Cinema).

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready forkino, as they would havetroublepicking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages thatalwaysseem to fly right over lesser minds undetected. These motion pictures are eternally poignant, forever relevant, steeped in an understanding of the world and exuding it unto others like a blessing fromheaven,madefrom important thinkers, visionaries. Unlike bar-lowered shite-content-pushers like Tarantino. Joints, flicks, andmoviesappeal to a wide range, while Kino is forpeoplewith a true passion and understanding of filmmaking.

>Sergey strolls into the room
>2 girls fly out of their seats and approach him, 1 at a time - presumably trying to pull/get his number
>Sergey goes on stage wearing the best god damn shirt and trainers you ever seen
>"Smart contracts will revolutionize the world"
>"It used to cost millions to set up something like this"
>"Now it costs a few thousand thanks to chainlink and smart contract"
>"Oh yeah, the alphas just released"
>rapturous applause

So "kino" is synonym for non-normalfag for movie-enthusiasts.

Thanks

100 EOY gents

>pump to .80c
>bleed to .35c until EOY announcements

Screencap this. No partnership will be announced until mainnet is released, we know this for a fact, and nothing is going to prop up the price but a huge partnership announcement. SIBOS 2.0 indeed.

Can't forget the pajeet trying to ask a question

Yeah basically. It's a /tv/ meme that has spread.

Well shit. Guess I'll hunt down a stream when I get off work. It's important to me to stay up to date on the culture of my people.

It already pumped to .80c last week.

Are you saying we are now bleeding to .35c?

it maks so much sense. He needed bitcoin to create an organic competitive community that he could use to launch chainlink on. The blockchain developmental community crowd sourced a massive global infrastructure that he needed and he didn't have to spend a single dollar to do it. He has probably leveraged himself quite well if this is true, enough to get himself access and virtual anonymity within the ranks of the financial and fintech elite. Think about one man and a small group of devs executing this mutli decade plan on the global scale and remaining unknown just long enough for the kill shot. You cant put the toothpaste back in the tube as they say. To find this board utilizing meme majik that just got DJT elected in an apparent move to destroy the global cabal, also memeing this coin successfully and being able to stand under the belly of the beast with buckets as sergeys blade slices it open. Its the price singularity, its the actual singularity, and its the dawning of a new age of information, interaction, and value. It was never about bitcoin, it was always about chainlink. Hes taking over the world lads, and we're helping. Witness 1 DJT Witness 2 Sergey Nazarov Apocalypse Nao!!

>Smartoshi
>Contractamoto
it all makes sense now

I only have 500 link tokens.
Will the meme become real? you guys said LINK would moon after mid Feb, but nothing happened at all.
We went from 0.80 fora moment to 0.56 in hours and we are now stuck between 0.60 and 0.70

kali yuga my friend

Correct, they announce their collaboration with Docusign

of the course, the mobius spy

This user gets it. The Singularity will be a key factor in the transition to a new age and the reclaiming of human consciousness.

*of course wtf

dump is already priced in

source: whale

Link 1 trillion dollars eoy

Check em

Link 248 dollars eoy

Dear whale, I have 200,000 tokens do you want it?

I would like to volunteer to begin aggressively moderating LINK threads.

All retarded price posts, comments that equate to beating a dead horse, feeble attempts at digits by spam (KEK forgive us) and brainlet transgressions will result in an assassin being sent to the offending poster, and their LINK wallet being permanently destroyed.

I am in austin . i wanna see him in person. But i dont wakna buy those fucking 1k badges. Do you think if i show up at the event they will let me in if it is not packed? Any fags goin to sxsw?

I speak on behalf of the whale as he is currently feeding on some high quality krill.

To answer your question: No thank you my fellow tuna, keep buying and swing trading those tokens until you have over 500k so you can hang out with the big boys. I aspire to one day join the whale club too, I call it the Krillian fantasy.

CL insider here, this map will get you in contact with Sergey

Which conference are you referencing? I just watched a bunch of his presentations, but didn't see anything like you described.

Do want

top kek

No idea what the price will be after the conference, but $60 is coming this year.

Kino is cinema in north germanic (scandi) languages.

PRICED IN

fucking hyped

> $60 is coming this year.

So you're saying that this will be a top 3 coin in 2018.

LMAO
M
A
O

>LMAO
LMAO
>LMAO
LMAO

You forgot
>Chainlink would have prevented The crash of 2008 .

Like a boss

>It's long term anyway which I'm also not trying to swing trade.
>tfw was heavily considering dumping my stack before the last conference in case it fell so I could buy back in on the cheap
>it pumped instead
Dodged a bullet there.

kys faggit

market cap as a whole will increase you absolute moron

My LINK stack is 30% down from bad trading on superconference
I need a pump soon

I just went all in LINK. how fucked am I. Hopefully we all make it.

Austin fags report( i know there are many of you here)
We need to camp every mcdonalds possible until sergey shows up.

tfw actually bought more before the conference and made great gains
tfw bullish af

You havw to go back

Bitcoin super conference, about two weeks ago. It wasn't officially streamed so you might not be able to find it. A couple of biz autists were there and streamed it for us

kys Reddit normie

Since no one else checked em, I suppose I will.
Checked.

$5 after SXSW
checkem