As of sept.30, Kratom will be illegal in the USA. No more teas or powders to add to your food anymore. A fucking plant...

As of sept.30, Kratom will be illegal in the USA. No more teas or powders to add to your food anymore. A fucking plant, and it will be considered a Schedule 1 substance, along with Heroin, MDMA, Ecstasy, LSD and Marijuana.

forbes.com/sites/davidkroll/2016/08/30/dea-to-place-kratom-mitragynine-on-schedule-i-premature-move-may-compromise-research-benefits/#1b31d35a7924

Stock up on it now while you can still order it online and buy it in specialty shops. Lots of people use it for pain relief, and now they wont be able to get it anymore.

If you want, heres a petition you can sign that literally wont change anything because the DEA is essentially god.

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/please-do-not-make-kratom-schedule-i-substance?utm_source=remarkety&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Newsletter_15&_rmId=JZ90BMQWgpHp1lzBMzRptjOjG81Ajy

>heres a petition you can sign that literally wont change anything
The first of it kind, I'm sure.

heroin, marijuana, peyote, and coke are just fucking plants too

>heroin, marijuana, peyote, and coke are just fucking plants too

Heroin isn't.

Opium is, Heroin is a modification.

coke too

DUDE

>There's some plant threatening the opiod industry
>better make it illegal

Add in some fake stories about illegals getting high on it and raping mexicans, you literally have what happened with marijuana. The problem with a nanny state.

KRATOM

I never ever heard of this stuff. Now i want some. Now its illegal?

Say theres a loophole.

>Now its illegal?

No, it will be in a month's time.

If your reading comprehension is this bad have you considered that it might be a bad idea to hammer your brain any further by taking drugs?

good, degens like you belong in the underclass and should be criminalized

ROFL

Its a drug? I thought it was tea that helps with pain like green tea helps with weight.

Actually hemp was a threat to the linen/flax industry, they were the ones who campaigned against marijuana.

On topic, I've never heard of this shit and I don't really care other than the fact that the DEA needs a serious overhaul because of shit like this. Nothing fucking belongs in Schedule I, but they keep throwing shit on the list anyhow.

>schedule I
>can't do research on it unless it supports the DEA's policy

Oh well, I guess pharma companies will probably start designing synthetic analogues to market to researchers which will make their way along the black market like with every other drug.

>good, degens like you belong in the underclass and should be criminalized

fuck you racist!

drug abuse is a disease and the victims need help and understanding.

Pretty much agree with you on all points, IDGAF but the way our govt handles drugs classifications is retarded

So just drink a large coffee and smoke some legal weed. Wa la

What do opiats feel like? Those are like pain pills right? Those just put me to sleep anyways.

>being this hipster
Disgusting.

Kratom has many alkaloids that bind to a wide variety of receptors.

It has a very noradrenergic feel to it, I can't imagine you falling asleep for at least the first hour or two after it kicks in.

One of the reasons people like kratom for pain is that it's not overly-sedating and in general feels too shitty to easily become dependent on. And perhaps it's alkaloids that inhibit CA (and other) ion channels and antagonize the NMDA receptors lead to a slower tolerance increase making withdrawal relatively more bearable than other pain management medication.

green tea is a drug too

kek, more like take some albuterol and codeine

This is the game. Protect the suppliers, criminalize the users.

>like green tea helps with weight.
Wait is that actually a thing?

I was recovering from rocky mountain spotted fever. Anyway, on antibiotics I was desperate for some kind of pain relief because every day it was at 9/10 all day, hurting everywhere; couldn't sleep much, had no appetite, and the doctors were all scared i'd get hooked on pain pills so they gave me jack shit (even though my discipline is through the roof and the chance of that happening is zero - I've tried booze, cigarettes, pot, never got hooked, and even quit all animal products for a year in high school - not to mention that I had tried said opiates thanks to being in the ER for the pain and had rationed them out at two percocets per day till it ran out - not enough to kill the pain but enough to get it down to 5/10). I became desperate and choked down three tablespoons of kratom to kill the pain. Four hours later I was puking my guts out, my stomach hurt, and I no longer was worried about my full body pain because I thought I was going to die. It's great stuff, really, you should try it.

It's a thing in that that some people believe it. If you go to an Asian market you'll see pic related for sure. But, like astrology belief doesn't mean it's true.

Maybe don't choke down three tablespoons next time

>taking medicine on an emtpy stomach
>lol y i get sick gais?

that's not green tea, that's diuretic tea

green tea is shown to help reduce waistlines though I am sure if you google it'll yield the studies I found when i did

There will not be a next time
There have been reports of people landing in the ER thanks to this stuff. Apparently it destroys the liver.

Coke isn't either, you have to sintetize it for the coke to work. Coke is chemical not natural

this is a laxative my mom uses man

Water is a chemical

>coke is chemical
you mean synthetic

That's senna tea, not green tea. Super dehydrating and makes you shit a lot via diarrhea.

is there anything that is similar to kratom? i was thinking about trying out Cava but i read somewhere that its bad for your liver right? fucking shit and i just started using kratom to kill my alcoholism, not having access to this stuff might literally kill me... thanks government?

poppy seed tea will work
dont get strung out tho
withdrawal sucks