What does wine taste like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6v7GHYDbM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_tasting_descriptors
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDi9naOTN08
youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s
sheldonbrown.com/derailer.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As someone who switched to it over lager - cheap stuff does taste rougher than '''''expensive'''''.
I usually just get a box but work gave me a bottle the other week that was actually corked and it left a taste on my tongue like actual red grapes.

It tastes like country goodness and green penis.

memes

Poison, just like all other alcohol

MMMMMMAAAAAHHHHHHHH.................
The French.............

like raisiny vinegar

Grape Juice + Rubbing Alcohol

Brah just buy some and try it for yourself. You are over 18... aren't you?

I bought some fortified. Called "Dry Sack."

To put it bluntly, it filled my mouth with the taste of mangy, dank mushrooms. I found myself quite sick, and had to give the bottle to someone else.

Has anyone had similar taste experiences?

Forswear thin potations and addict yourself to sack.

youtube.com/watch?v=VJ6v7GHYDbM

>mangy, dank mushrooms

he doesnt do anything?

just imagine a grape the size of a typical fatfuck american vomiting, then drinking that.
although i'd also say that if one is unable to accept the bitter and appreciate what's behind it they are unable to accept the darker side of life. "all alcohol tastes like shit i just wanna get wasted fuck these pretentious cunts" said every millennial ever

Boozy grape juice without any of the sweetness, unless it's a rosé

Anyone ever try this?

Milk and salty coins

Juice that burns your tounge

What does cheese taste like? What does meat taste like? Etc. Fuck you OP

vinegar

You lazy cob.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_tasting_descriptors

Edgelords calling wine a meme is the meme itself

There's a very large variety. Some wines can taste quite similar to the soda that you're probably used to.

There is truth to all of these posts, OP. I'm 25 now, and I like wine far more now than I did when I was 20. You almost always get what you pay for, and you shouldn't be afraid to try a multitude of wines before you assess whether or not you are a wine person. Depending on where you live, wither lurk the internet or go to a place where you can taste many types. If you're in college and can't afford it, work a summer to gather money, then blow it all on a restaurant week/weekend somewhere. You'll never get laid anyway, seeing as you come to Veeky Forums, and so, you should get your material pleasure from fine dining and maybe some 3D futa. Best of luck, don't give up!

>All dat
wow wat a fag u r.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HDi9naOTN08

As somebody who drank three 1L boxes of it yesterday I can say that it tastes like very acidic regret

Pretty close to that right now. What anime should I watch?

>mouthfeel
Of all the nu-words in the world that bother me, that's right up there.

>buttery
Could have simply said smooth, there's not remotely dairy in wines, neither is there chocolate, coffee, or the majority of the comparison descriptors there.

>"My wine is BIG and BUTTERY with hints of CHOCOLATE."

God, you're still triggered by butter?
Taste some wine before you post again

>GAAAWWD

>mouthfeel
A very specific term that has been used in the wine industry for hundreds of year.
Get some culture, retard

Buttery comes from the chemical compound diacetyl which is produced by a secondary, malolatic fermentation. It is a thing, not just a way to sound snooty you pleb.

>poison tastes like poison

Welles was ripped t the tits in that shoot.
youtube.com/watch?v=VFevH5vP32s

Is that something found in dairy?

>hundreds of years
No.

As a matter of fact, I'll just prove you wrong outright.

>prove you wrong
>posts a completely meaningless graph
Way to BTFO, faggot.

Google is a hell of a thing.
That's the use over time.

What's cocks mouthfeel like?

It's used in artificial butter flavor in a lot of junk food. So you should be quite familiar with it.

dont you understand the world population has been increasing? any word has been mentioned more over time

bags of sand

Kek
You keep telling yourself that.
No one used the word prior to the 20th century.
It wasn't that the population grew, it was the word catching on and the spread of information.

It's a meme in its own right.

Besides, an english word should not be used to describe wine.

Alcohol, vinegar, grape and a little bit sweet like sugar

I like beer better. Milenials always complain that beer doesn't taste good but they are completely wrong because beer isn't about the initial taste but rather the after taste it leaves in your mouth. That's why it goes so well with greasy burgers with good mustard

Ho dupp, are you gay?

Are you the guy who spergs out over carbonara?

It's the guy who posts atomic bomb memes every time someone says umami

>Muh Millenials!

Thanks for ruining the world, Grandpa. We don't drink beer because we can just smoke weed now.

No.
No.

I just vehemently dislike wine's tasting descriptions, not because I don't believe in it, rather that there's a better way.
The English language has millions of words to describe things. French, where wine became what it is today, has less than 100,000 words in total so many are reused and sound unusual or simply wrong when translated to other languages.
There are more accurate ways to describe something than vaguely throwing darts at a pinwheel of comparison descriptors.

adult grape juice

I doubt you're going to change anything about the English speaking wine business by constantly bitching about it here. It's like being angry about using Latin-sounding terms in taxonomy because they sound funny to your ears. People are not gonna stop doing it just because it bothers you.

English borrows a huge amount from Greek and Latin in the first place.
All our prefixes and suffixes are from them.
It doesn't sound unusual because it's not using an english word incorrectly.

It also makes your poop worryingly dark. If you're drinking red wine, anyway.

It can be sweet or bitter depending on the type you get. It's definitely one of the best alcohols. Dry Reds are heaven but they're usually bitter so if you're gonna try it then get a medium range type.

The irony of your little temper tantrum is for all your Francophobia you'd get along great with the French:
sheldonbrown.com/derailer.html

>Quoted the "Milk and salty coins" post

kekked