WTC DOES IT AGAIN

LOL RIP WTC SCAMMERS

is this real?
AGAIN?
they got no fucking chill

you have got to be shitting me, this is fake ye?

have you archived it?

zzz fake

>198 tweets in screenshot
>Check twitter
>Tweet not found
>Still 198 tweets

Its fake

Its real. Many confirmed already. They deleted the tweet quickly :|

They deleted it, saw it too. What the fuck.

This must be some 4D chess shit

Yes more shitposts like this please I want to buy sub $5. FUD harder faggots it didn’t work last time hopefully it does this time

No fucking way. There's is no fucking way they'd shit in their own mouth fucking twice. Kek if true.

Maybe they've decided to try and play it off as 'I'm not retarded, i'm just pretending to be retarded lol'

>this sort of thing happens all the time

yup they did it again but it already deleted

They will do it third time too just watch and they get hundreds of new twitter followers.

This is the tweet from yesterday, right? Or do you actually mean they actually posted that some retarded shit that almost killed their company AGAIN?

bump....for page 1

S T I N K Y
C H I N K Y

they did it again. it was the tweet right after the apology. topkek WTC is dead

It's a fake. Those chinks are retarded but not that retarded.

>mfw it's real

*breathes in*

I’m a wtc fudder and this cant be real

Didin't get a notification so it's fake.

Shut up you cringy faggot, WTC is an overvalued shitcoin and even 5 dollars is 5 too many

The person probably got fired so it was a fuck you to them as he walked out the door

If anything i'm surprised there are still retards out there holding this shit after these chinks were both outright incompetent and false when it came to trivial stuff such as a giveaway

Really makes you think the length of deceiving they have probably went into the important stuff