EXPLAIN THIS

EXPLAIN THIS

I held btc cause I thought it was new paradigm

LITERALLY SHAKING

SELL NOW

>LITERALLY SHAKING
sage

Cryptocurrencies, not shitty DAPP token bs, has the same fundamentals as an asset. Whether it's a valuable asset or a worthless asset is a different matter, but the fundamentals are identical. Anyone who denies this is an absolute brainlet.

Gold goes up because in the future people will pay more for it. The fundamental is its limited supply. Just because cryptos attract cancerous numale types who engage in MLM style tactics does not make it a MLM scheme. Because at the end of the day its no different than if gold became a meme.

OK BUY NOW

OP only reads headlines. Fucking kill yourself dotard.

The cryptofags here remind me of the Amway people I know. It's the exact same "Get rich quick" mentality.

you fucking idiot have clearly not the slightest understanding of anything econ related
dunning-kruger in person you faggot

>dunning-kruger

no, that would be you
i'm the lazy econ grad who manages all you fat basement virgins despite muh simple math

>mfw went long on fedora stocks before this thread was made
Lambo land here I come.

>Uses "dunning-kruger" as an insult
>Thinks anyone will believe he's not just another fat neckbeard
>Is ADORABLE

why do you have a trip really

>has no comeback other than to ridicule a "muh neckbeard term" like a cancerous newfag he is
pic related is you

so are stocks... think about it...
if humans believe in it or are made to believe in it, it has value for the duration of time they believe it has value...
that is modern economics ... now go get what you can and the get the fuck out of this crazy ass market kek

>Triggered
>Lamest comeback of all time
>Has nothing, and knows it

Stocks generally have something of value attached to them, like the assets of the company, or mortgages, or other forms of investment. Investing is gambling, of a sort, but you can also invest in stocks that pay dividends, which is value.
Crypto has none of that.

look my little ruggrat,
since you are all full of shit and massively deluded, it makes simply no sense in "coming back" with whatever
you will only try to integrate it in your stupid assumptions, thats only exhausting and no fun for me

>can't understand even the basic fundamentals of anything
>muh, these retards must be reddit
stay stupid, little autismo

HAHA, you're a ruggrat

he's right you know

ok

there are literally companys behind crypto u stupid fuck

but you have no ownership to the company with your funnymoneytoken u idiot
most of the times the coin isn't even tied to the underlying (potential) business case
thats literal bullshit where you can only hope to hand the bags to even bigger retards

Really.

Name one.

I'll wait.

Wow you really don’t know anything about crypto, do you?

Ok, so ignoring tokens with use cases and just looking at the currencies: Gold has value because people believe it has value and there is a finire amount. How is this different?

again, my little ruggrat, i'm possibly far longer in this game than you
but i'm not deluded
the number one question you fuckheads should answer yourselves is: is the token directly tied to the underlying business case or just a fucking feature which is not necessary
if not, then its bullshit as with 90% of the shit out there which is nothing other than glorified venture capital without a stake in the company
there, biggest lesson you learned on /biz this weeks

regarding your gold comment:
i won't educate you on this one bc i have wether the time nor the motivation to reflect all your stupid childlike assumptions who will follow
stay autismo user, but pls read some books

>user doesn't understand what decentralization means

Dumbass.

Listen it's no different that midevil europeans used squirrels as a currency and no different than 1400s east africa using literal shells from the beach as a currency.

Not who you're replying to but I think you have downs. BTC is no different than any physical asset.

lmao
read your sentence
then read this shit again
makes this any sense to you?
if yes, then please leave this market and get back to your mcdonalds desk
it will only make you sad if youre not lucky
>midevil
>squirrels
i thin you mistake something here but either way,
i sincerely hope your just in highschool
otherwise it will be a really hard life for you

>econ grad
You mean a discipline with the same level of scientific rigor as sociology?

If economists are so wise about markets, why is the typical stereotype the "starving economist"?

don't care
i don't get paid to predict markets
i get paid to bully autistic cs grads

other than that, the stereotype your referring to is the "starving artist" you stupid dicksucker
now go and have a wank to your favorite preteen anime girl

You can invest in crypto that pay dividends

Omise

i probably make more than your whole family and i have only a bachelor degree in economics and finance

Look up Long Term Capital Management, the hedge fund started by 3 nobel laureate economists and one of the most spectacular blowups of any fund in recent history.

When economists are relied on to do anything remotely useful outside of writing research papers for other economists it doesn't usually end up well for anyone involved.

And the stereotype with economists is that they're poor, that is exactly what I meant to say. If economics taught anything useful about markets you'd see economics majors working as traders, which you don't because they suck at it.

Like most social sciences, economics makes you effectively worse at understanding any subject in its domain.

It's interesting that you bring up Duning-Kruger is the critique you chose because it is the most accurate characterization of most social science scholars, just like the "woke" students who take a sociology class, you come out with a giant narrative that actually makes you worse adapted to understanding the subject of the discipline.

First of all, bullshit.

Second of all, Finance is actually perceived as useful, and that's probably why you have a job.

They copy pasting the same articles every 6 month in the last 6 year my new friend. If your nerves can't take this go back playing with your dick.

jesus christ, while i agree with most of your ramblings, i don't see the the relation to my response to the deluded user
just because there is a company who develops software with a funnymoneytoken as a feature to get money donated for free from autist neckbeards, means not that this is the same as stocks and gold
tokeneconomics is the difference between handing a bag of memes to even bigger retards or holding something actual useful
and even then, you can't sue or liquidate something from the underlying business or company when they decide to slowly fade away with your shekels
not that hard to comprehend i would assume?
but most of you faggots don't dare to questions your memeshit and get all butthurt bc the sane people don't understand crypto/are boomers/reddit/etc
pathetic

KYS

>i thin you mistake something here but either way,
i sincerely hope your just in highschool
otherwise it will be a really hard life for you

Obviously you don't understand the existence of humans and the cognitive revolution. currency did not just magically show up. It has to take an imagined power to make it work for economics.

1400s east Africa literally project value on shells from the beach as a currency, all because they simply believed it has value. Currency is just a psychological construct.

You can deny all you want, but at the end of the day, that's how it historically happened. Ignorance is truly bliss.

I think we may have been talking past each other, if your assessment boils down to "shitcoins are shitcoins, and they rely on greater fool theory" I would totally agree with that assessment.

Distributed ledger technology though definitely has merit and for example Ethereum is actually being used as a real commodity (even if that use is mostly to create shitcoin ICO's) and in this case greater fool theory really isn't as applicable.

Just don't throw out the baby with the bathwater.

This is why you buy JNT

just bougth 100,000 multi levels

What's your ANYTHING worth if no one is willing to buy it, huh? That EVERYTHING is a ponzi, user!