Miners are going to flip bch/ dump btc

Btc looking pump and dumped ( whales selling their coins for fiat), volume on bch increasing (accumulation), lawsuit against craig wright, articles about bitmain making more than motherfuckin nvidia.

Signs are here, take it or leave it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8NH67_EfE
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
youtu.be/A3WNongC18M
blog.bitpay.com/bitpay-card-bitcoin-cash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>miners are gonna flip bch for the 7423th time

They mine what's profitable, but btc won't last much longer.

Bitmain can't turn all that bcash into fiat or btc without crashing it to zero. They are gonna get killed when Samsungs ASICs are released. Bitmains shills are in full damage control now.

face it, the miners dont have the balls. they created bcash so they could extend the life of their asicboost and get a nice bump from the undoing of satoshi's proof of work protection. now thats been added back in, and the market still wants nothing to do with a chinkcoin, they cant do anything.

wew, lad. that's some of the strongest cope i've seen. NANO makes bcash dead, now. bcash is toast, face it. sell now before the other cashies realize this

sage

>the undoing of satoshi's proof of work protection
elaborate

Idk if you realized, but everytime bch is creating a higher floor.

thats what i'm saying, they're dumping their btc

yeah go play with your flavour of the week altcoin.

> asicboost
> undoing of satoshi's proof of work protection
You're a FUDster AND a troll.

Bitmains next move is AI asic chips for mining so look for any competitor to bite the dust. Not just Bitmain but Roger has almost as many S9 mining along with Calvin Ayers

BUY MY BCASH SHITCOIN

> free money from the fork
> holds both Bitcoin and Bcash
> gay faggot

Dont forget btc diamond and gold free coin too. Also VIABTC mining pool favors BCH

Except it's not. I don't know if you realized but it's below .12 sats now. Everyone knows this coin is a scam

he explicitly coded in protection in the form of a delayed difficulty adjustment specifically to prevent miners from being able to abuse the difficulty adjustment, and to prevent marginal forks like bcash from spawning off and being instantly profitable.

of course given that bcash was from the start a miner created coin, they removed most of the protections that prevented them from being able to exploit it, and made a lot of money in the process.

nope, but its funny how you're been tricked into supporting the one thing thats been slowing eroding bitcoin's security and peer to peer nature, just from a little sprinkling of propaganda no doubt fed to you via reddit.

>slowing eroding bitcoin's security
>and peer to peer nature
>just from a little sprinkling of propaganda
Oh wow. Just wow.

roger ver did more to promote BITCOIN than most people in the crypto world, and now that he promotes bitcoin cash for ideological reasons he became the bad guy. Good goy

first floor at 0.05, then 0.08 and now 0.011 ~. Open up the weekly chart

BIIIKOOOOOO

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSHHH

yeah, and all you guys have are your conspiracy theories and memes. you try convincing an early adopter than they should actually buy bcash, see how that turns out. we literally don't care about this chinkcoin, we have our alternative bets, but they absolutely do not involve china.

Can someone give me a link of the original bitconnect video of Carlos Matos? I can't find anything but remixes and memes about it.

>implying bcash isn't an altcoin
strong cope confirmed

China is the most advanced Blockchain use country in the world and you want to exclude them,haha

Might want to zoom out a little more than a week there champ. Keep trying to make this shitcoin happen though

Bitcoin cash will take over and toss bitcoin into the fucking dumpster

this thread again

Wait till satoshi drops the bomb on them and then dump a 100k bitcoin

It's a couple samefags, you can tell because they often repost and have the same sentence construction. Just sage or don't reply to bitmain shills. They will keep bumping their thread throughout the day.

Pretty comfy with 55bch

there is literally no reason to have bch when nano exists.

Hahahajaha

Excellent video explaining how fucked up the Lightning Network's routing "issues" are:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug8NH67_EfE

People who still think BTC is the safest coin really have missed what BCH's existence fundamentally means to Bitcoin's economics. For a long time now it's been possible for a small mining cartel to band together and 51% attack the network, effectively killing Bitcoin. However this would normally not make any sense because they'd be destroying the value of their tokens and bricking all their ASICs and expensive infrastructure they've built out. With BCH in existence however, they can sell all their BTC for BCH, 51% attack BTC to kill the competition (which by the way is more severe with Segwit and can be done in secret) and then transfer their hashpower to BCH. With the creation of BCH, miner incentive structures are no longer in favor of being good actors in BTC and attacking it is viable and financially sensible.

Deluded Cashies are fucking tragic desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

That's good tho.

btc merchant adoption is shrinking bch adoption is growing.
there is not a single reason to cap blocks at 1mb (non mining nodes do nothing).
segwit destroys the mining nash equilibrium incentivising the collusion of miners to change the UTXO without owners signatures. m.youtube.com/watch?v=VoFb3mcxluY
You can only trust jihan and roger to not be doing this right now.
why introduce segwit before a blocksize increase when lightning network requires 133mb as specified in the lightning network whitepaper.
why introduce segwit at all when it is not necessary for second layer solutions.
lightning network will not be decentralized because to solve the routing problem is NP hard.
why would anyone want lightning network when it is not a decentralised ledger? the whole point of bitcoin is to scale on chain as that is what makes decentralised uncensorable money which can free all the people in the world from the financial repression of central banks

i have 33 bch will i make it?

Also on a selfish miner attack you don't necessarily need 51% hashpower to do it, also you can short the market ahead of time and make out too.

youtu.be/A3WNongC18M

I got 35 bitch

> "miner incentive structures are no longer in favor of being good actors in BTC and attacking it is viable and financially sensible"

> "financially sensible"

It is morally sensible, above all else. To kill BTC is simply /the right thing to do/ – considering what BTC has been transformed into.

Pls, gib sauce about the original, unedited video. Reward: 1 lewd Veeky Forums chick

no it won't

this. the thread will be bumped perpetually

I rather invest into the real Bitcoin Cash and not into Bitmain Cash

If it wasn't for Bitmain you wouldn't have Bitcoin, retards

>Reddit

Nah, they aren't even that. Bch shills are a little TOO copypasta in their responses. They aren't just holders or a decently organised discord. They're straight up paid pajeets from Fiverr or just directly employed by Bitmain.

Watch, now they'll jump to "Blockstream REEE" accusations even though nobody in cryptos other than BTC maximalists view BTC as truly decentralized any more. It's just there as the proving-ground of new technology and as a backbone for everything else, until Eth or something else flips it (that WON'T be Bch). Difference is, the REAL alternatives like XMR don't even need shilling.

Monero is great you'll get no arguments there, but the rest of your post is rubbish. There's a multitude of core cucks every day posting about BTC here with nothing good to say whatsoever. If you want to pick out paid shills it's them (though I tend to believe most posts are just people being idiots for free and not being paid to be retarded). The BCH people are a voice of reason who can't sit idly by why core cucks spout garbage. If you saw someone vehemently preaching to children something stupid like "the Earth is flat" and "2+2 is 37" wouldn't you want to speak up? I would.

The stupid thing about being a shill for btc is that whatever you are getting paid to shill is trivial to the benefits a globally adopted peer to peer electronic cash. The entire world can be free of financial repression through cpi inflation and these people think their time is better spent getting rupees for posting "bcash" on twitter

That's what I thought, when I bought in @ 0.14
Sold for a loss @ 0.118

Tell me Bitmain. What's it transformed into?

A centralized shitcoin where a particular Chinese mining outfit has FAR too much power? Agreed.

So....your logic is we should all buy the shitcoin the same miner promotes....to what incentivize the miner more?

Samsung is coming for you bitches. Competition, finally! And the core algo is gonna shift soon. I really hope it's Cryptonight, gg ASICs. Of course LN etc are still going to make network spam attacks non-viable anyway. Oh and that's not even mentioning that Eth will probably flip Btc as king this year or next, and Xmr become the main "currency" coin due to privacy and fungibility.

>Rick
lol

>BTC posts all day here

Lies. If you weren't a transparent shill, you'd be aware that Veeky Forums mostly shills/fuds altcoins - we want the bug x100 pumps. Linkies, Req, Omg...so hot right now! If BTC is mentioned at all, it's complaints that it's still the main trading base and that we can't wait for it to get flipped. At most we retain a sentimental attatchment to it.

thats why i dont get either: the same people that bitch about btc being centralized shill probably the most centralized shitcoin in the top10.

Lol what. BCH people don't talk about BTC mining being centralized unless it's because some core cuck tries to pretend BCH is more centralized than BTC. BCH is about getting back to peer to peer cash by keeping fees at fractions of a cent, getting transactions through fast, and actually implementing new features like colored coins and more.

Oh and if you want to talk about centralization then BCH fixed the biggest point of centralization. That is we're no longer at the mercy of one development team who fully controls the protocol. Decentralized development is a godsend.

>Corecuck has no arguments

Noticing a pattern

>mongloid level

>Core "We can't increase the blocksize you stupid goyim, it's too dangerous and BTC will get centralized and shit"

>Post-BCH Core "We must can't proof of work goy the miners are not cooperating"

I love how you keep shrieking about how he's a corecuck as if that weakens his argument rather than strengthens it.

>flip the bloody thing

Honestly, not until the November fork... But yah, is happening at one point

yea, roger has stated numerous times that it will happen this year

sure, 51% attack on btc would clearly make people flock into bch or any other POW crypto

the attack only works on SEGWIT coins

>Brainlets still fail to see the letters BTC are what matters

With the addition of Bitcoin Cash support, you now can load your BitPay Card with dollars using either Bitcoin (BTC)** or Bitcoin Cash (BCH).

blog.bitpay.com/bitpay-card-bitcoin-cash/

i know core cult fans think its no big deal but it is