VeChain FULL TRANSPARENCY -- NEW FINANCIAL REPORT

the FUDers are running out of straws

medium.com/@vechainofficial/vechain-financial-executive-report-vol-2-2fb65e91dad1

Kek they are looking to add 100 new developers this year.

They will have 150+ developers lmao.

Vechain is going for domination, clearly. They are miles ahead of EVERYONE.

Period.

$100 eoy easy

Were mooning right now too. I'm crying tears of soy

WHY DIDNT I BUY THE DIP YESTERDAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

their lead engineer has 100 relevant patents to his name and left a prominent position at a billion dollar corp to join Vechain

noice.

New china fud coming during next months, i'd be on my toes.

care to elaborate?

whatever biz is shilling hard stay the fuck away

they are already working with regulators behind closed doors

dw any positive news this shit gets, it dumps.

the reversal of mountains user.

$7 today.

VEN will be the first altcoin to break away from BTC

Fuck, I thought this was the best project in crypto, now it might be the best project in the fucking world of anything, business or otherwise. Who fucking partners with Oxford?

Jesus fucking Christ
NOTHING compares to VeChain after reading this report, if you are aware of vechain at this point and don't own VET you are fucking empty in the head.

guarantee we'd hit an ATH today if the r/cryptocurrency ban was over and this could be posted. March 5th it ends

They've spend millions of dollars on software/hardware development and legal compliance, nice. ICOs have given startups so much money to throw around.

Not too worried. This will spread to everyone and the dumb fucks over there can miss out and FOMO in.

Wtf are u smoking? Or do you have downs?

What a salty retard, see you in july when thor is worth next to nothing

am I going to trust the thousands of smart people behind all of this, or some fag on poorchan FUDing for dopamine and cheap coins

WTF YOU GUYS TOLD ME THIS WAS A SCAM AND NOW IT'S LITERALLY THE MOST LEGIT AND AMBITIOUS PROJECT IN THE SPACE™. FUCK I COULD HAVE BOUGHT A NODE. FUCK YOU.

If rich and intelligent people were behind vechain, why is it still $5?

If it was a guaranteed moon mission breyer and his friends would be buying the whole supply
Sunny told them what partnerships they have exactly and they're still not buying

This is nice. But probably won't do anything yet.

Get ready to be BTFO

BOHICA

singles = Vechain U$10 EOM
doubles = Vechain U$20 EOM
trips = Vechain U$30 EOM

LES GO

Didn't you read? Anyone on the executive team has to lock their supplies for 2 years. And seeing how they handle legal, breyer can't buy more due inside trading.

>he thinks VC investing works like this

Ven has one of the biggest mkp cap but you think it still has the most potential

I could buy 30% more ven now than 2 days ago

But breyer has friends and sunny is talking to investment funds and revealing them all we don't know because of ndas but they still don't buy

You're in love with your coin, vechain will keep going down while so many are mooning

Ok buddy.

"reversal of the mountain" means a valley dumbass. We dipping

how many weak hands did you guys shake with all of that fud yesterday?

Yes, it’s going on an epic run this year, 100B MC is easily in reach

This is what you pray happens since you sold temporarily to chase moons hoping you can come back and buy.. you gonna get rekt

Delete this thread. Salty Walties are on suicide watch today.

I think everyone who posts nonsense like this should be required to show their portfolio and trades

the ban was over already. ended on relaunch day. mods said they talked with vechain people about it.

i'm a Ven holder and hope this is true but this sounds awfully similar to that faggot from Tron

Read the article

Can you even read?
They only allowed that one specific post, as requested by VEN themselves.
The complete ban is not lifted yet.

Quads?

If you don't see the potential you don't deserve the gains.
You impatient nigger
>inb4 muh swing trading
>inb4 1% returns a day