This is what normies actually believe

This is what normies actually believe.

Well .. it is true

OP is a fucking idiot.

How retarded are you, OP?

this is exactly what i did when i bought OMG @ $3

and the normies are right.

This.
Just cook your own food or let mom do that.
Comfy NEET lifestyle is the best way to a save a shitton of money.

Looks fairly common sense to me user, although I do like eating out if you know what I mean.

I eat out 10 times a week and invest 80% of my money in crypto. Im a NEET though collecting NEET bux and have my mothers second credit card for buying food.

Or you could have bought Enron in the year 2000 and lost everything. No meals. Only starvation and empty promices.

Yes, what OP said but with WEED

big if true

If everyone did this, then there will be no spending and the economy will collapse, and all your investment will be worthless anyway.

In your example, AMZN only got to where it is today thanks to gullible normies buying shit they don't need en masse.

>dude just buy the right small company at its lowest low and then catch the QE propping and meme rise and never sell XD
I'm not saying investing is not preferable over spending but somehow you seem even more retarded than the normies

I mean common guys. There's only thousands of startups in every sector at any given time. Like dude just pick the right one XD

This. Yeah, it's retarded, but then again, people really should be investing more of their money...

Fuck, I know some people who only buy frivolous shit because they legit have no idea what to do with their money.

Well, atleast they’re putting their money into real companies. We’re all literally gambling it on shitcoins...so yeah.

There's no investment that is completely safe and returns a higher rate than people pay interest on their personal debt.
The system is broken. Boomers and Gen X sold the future for a Buick and new kitchen cabinets.
Now drugs and vidya keep millennial faggots from properly standing up to the system.
The inequity will continue to grow as technology delivers greater and more
cheaply available distractions.
Investment is a red herring.

dude just fucking invest in btc right now. 100x margin long on bitmex with a 2nd mortgage right fucking now market.

This

OP you dumbfuck

OP means no one is going to buy/sell at the absolute fucking perfect times
I'm sure he isn't against investing in general or he wouldn't be here

wow dude i just did this and im about to call my boss and quit i am already up 4000%

Can confirm. My uncle works for bitcoin and he just went long and retired before he was born.

>not eating oats and milk only to save money
get on my level, hoes

My goal is to be so rich I don't have to worry about saving money anymore

fucking incredible

I'm putting 80% of all paychecks into LINK. Eating rice and beans until I make it.

Who here /can't stop thinking in percentages/?

I try to justify spending 15 $ on a meal by telling myself it's only 15$, but then I think about how it's 500% more than a 3$ meal. Next thing I know I'm eating uncooked rice

>spending investment money on milk

>Buying cow tit juice instead of water

Poor forever

>a Buick
I have no fucking idea what that is and I doubt that a search engine would spit out anything useful.

>spending money

>cutting off ones genitals and screaming gib gommunism is fighting the system.

There's nothing wrong with eating out. It's delicious and gives you a better quality of life. I'd rather spend my money on the little things and enjoy my life than being a Jew with my money and being miserable until I retire. If people don't have enough money for the life that they want, they should work harder to get a better paying job

Should've held btc instead

Why cant I eat out 3 x a week and save $75 at the same time? Is having $150 a week that far fetched?

I think I'm going to throw on some old clothes and go eat at the soup kitchen. I bet those bums don't even Link.

??

$25 / meal would have been a bit high end for everyday eating back in 2001 though.

Plus, you need to subtract the cost of eating at home.

personal debt isn't risk-free for the lender

Part of being "rich", or well-off is knowing how to spend money properly.

Makes me laugh seeing all my colleagues go and buy a £7-8 salad from a shitty organic hipster shop.

For me, I spend around £50-£70 a week on food groceries. Cook every day.

This is one reason why I own a house outright, while they still rent.

You’re right, it’s much better to gamble on literal scamcoins that won’t even be around in a few years

Do you think someone with 20 mil in the banks ponder whether he can go out to eat or not? No, he goes out to fucking eat because he wants to do so

t. "see, we told you it was a bubble" posters circa 2013 crash

Enjoy the inflammation your joints and organs are suffering from

>and Gen X
hey fuck you we're worse off than millennials since we entered the work force when both
1. job outsourcing
2. recession

you little shit