Favorite Masternodes

Let's see 'em.

Other urls found in this thread:

stakeunited.co/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stake United literally takes all work out of your hands. stakeunited.co/ - stakes for you.

explain to brainlet like me

Sucre Moneda is my dark horse. ODN is in a great place to accumulate rn. I have another pick but I’m not done accumulating yet. Anyone have a Desire node?

>send coins to website
>website takes coins to stake
>they have no reason not to just walk away with them
>now you have no coins

you're welcome

oh wow nice sounds good just sent 100k

NULS
ODN
KB3
Linda

Pretty much. I wouldn't stake anything there that you aren't ready to lose.

How nuch for a NULS node?

Im interested in Akroma, but masternodes aren't available yet. Costs 5k AKA to run one, so just mining for now to see what happens.

Other cheap ones that stand out are Absolute, Endorphin, MUNcoin, Sparks. I feel like none of these masternode coins do anything unique, though. It's all marketed as fast, private sending or whatever.

for low market cap MN look no further than lux

too much now
around $54k

PayFair, trust nodes still cheap @ approx $1,500, platform launch by the end of Q1.

2k nuls for staking
20k nus for agent node

It's not set in stone, but returns will probably be good enough if you buy now (testnet 20 march, mainnet 1-2 months after testnet, and you know what happens when masternodes are near release date)

Blocknet

Remme masternode 250k

I'm running a Blocknet MN and make around $100 per day

Not real till you cash out.

CPchain

Amb will be releasing details on it's master nodes soon. Probably around 5-10k needed, system similar to VeChain. This will be big.

how much did the mn cost you?

set for life when it really kicks off Q3

You realize pfr is doing another ico right? 1 eth will equal 10k pfr. So really the price should be $800-900 for a masternode right now. Doesn't sound like such a great deal anymore.

Payfair.

$1 by May.
Buy now or regret later

>tj1w8ty6
I hope no one listens to this retarded cuck

This. Not to mention fees on top of that shortly. Gonna get nuts from summer onwards like said.

btw BLOCK ROI calculator and stats:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y8uRsftL_uUcDPPiRvDDxJwI2ftLZq1iPavKaGfrF_c/edit#gid=0

Have you even been paying attention to what you're invested in? Their users in telegram voted for a new coin offering to fund being listed on new exchanges. They explicitly stated 1 eth will get you 10k pfr, whether eth = $5 or $5k. Dyor faggot.

It's a bot posting in any thread that mentions MNs. Scammy as fuck.