How the fuck do I get my hands and breath to stop smelling like onions?

How the fuck do I get my hands and breath to stop smelling like onions?

I only cut a small amount for a sandwhich and they reek for hours.

>inb4 wash them, obviously tried that

rub them on some stainless steel like a sink or water faucet in the kitchen

Maybe you aren't washing your hands properly.

Or try some purell. (don't eat it, maybe get mouthwash for your breath)

Cover them in ground coffee for a few minutes. Coffee is a very good agent for soaking up smells.

>soap
>salt
>tiny bit of bleach
Rub vigorously for a minute
Rinse in hot water
Repeat until done

wash them with chef's soap.

it's like regular soap, but smellier to destroy that evil onnie smell.

This, as for your breath scrape/brush your tongue.

I use soap and water. I know for garlic you can rinse your hands in very cold water for like 10-15 secs and the smell is gone, maybe it works for onions too.

Must suck living in cities where makes sure to always smell like a fresh breeze and they obsess over the smallest odours.

>this

Drink bleach for breath

>that runny yolk
my god that's hot
i wish i was not so autistically afraid to cook poached eggs

>afraid
there is literally no fear in this. worst comes to worst you just have a weird blobby hard-boiled scrambled egg.

>hot
this is actually my first time on Veeky Forums should I dump my food folder somewhere?
it's not that, I just like to rest my face in hands and the smell is annoying after hours.

>this is actually my first time on Veeky Forums should I dump my food folder somewhere?
Sure, why not?

Lemon juice on your hands

Just put on some perfume.

When I chop onions at work I squeeze tons of lemon juice onto my hands afterwards them rinse with soap and warm water. It gets rid of the stench.

Honestly, you could just be a bit paranoid. I'm that way with garlic, I obsessively wash my hands and brush my teeth when I eat something really garlicky because I feel like the smell is just everywhere.

can confirm this works

you know how you're supposed to rub your hands on stainless steel when you have onion and garlic fingers? just lick the faucet or something.
i have an entire block of stainless steel at home for the sole purpose of grinding it down into shavings for mixing in mouthwash. works really well, you have the double action of the steel and mint. just don't swallow

this.

Soap and cold water for hands, not warm or hot. Eat an apple for breath.