Whats your hidden gem biz? only sub 20 mil cap ones

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/selfkey/
prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/relex-expands-into-health-675416523.html
steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research
silverlaw.com/blog/petersen-investments-broker-peter-alcure-suspended/
explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/ef02cff7b90c227c6867a9f463b8608915908257cb36c35ad33156fd1f1aefd4
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sye0K-R6XY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LiveEDU

Ethbits.

buy link never ask this question again

link

Gems seem to volatile in nature and aren't as valuable as one would think. Especially in times of hyperinflation. The most expensive thing I probably own is a gold coin.

Adshares
news tomorrow

Copytrack. going to be listed on binance

Gems seem too volatile in nature and aren't as valuable as one would think. Especially in times of hyperinflation. The most expensive thing I probably own is a gold coin.

coinlion is literally a x100 by summer

HORSE

ITNS

pfr

Still some seats left on the rocket

WISH/LUX

the time to be in horse was like a month ago. anonymous team that had to delay testnet. id get out before its too late

Gems seem too volatile in nature and aren't as valuable as one would think. Especially in times of hyperinflation. The most expensive thing I probably own is a gold coin.

Opus
ECA

COSS

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/selfkey/
i'm throwin this in since it could reach civic's mc soon

testnet is already out

lol it was out like day 1

won't even shill this one

i meant mainnet

HORSE/b0x

Gonna help you niggas out, I'm nice like that.

If you get in now, you'll get a 1 to 1 drop of their new coin too, from another already successful company.

it came out a day or two ago. mainnet will launch when they fix the bugs on testnet

oh ok well good luck i guess. i peaced out at .24

PBL
Working product in alpha
Can now buy books on ereader IOS app
$7m market cap

I'm surprised this one is so low on everyone's radar

good call, I did the same and bought back in when it dipped

I've been looking at this one called bitcoin.

That's a pretty nifty logo, m8.

TKY

Been looking at this, thought it was a DAO/exchange for tokens too but you can only trade crypto assets there which is a bit of a letdown, what do you think the mcap potential is?
Maybe i'm just wrong but it seems like a thing made for gaming skins and stuff of the like..?

DERO
MASARI
HAVEN
HEXX

You can trade tokens there too I think or you will be able to soon. It's for trading crypto assets like cryptokitties, other ETH game assets, ENS domains and even smart contracts. It's just a beta and dev is actively working on it so I guess more stuff can always be added later. Considering ZRX had $1.2 billion market cap at peak, I would say that this can have similar market cap in the long term since it can do more stuff, but that's only if no competitor arrives and they perfect the exchange and it will actually be used.

MOBIQ

HPB is still relatively hidden despite it being shilled here. This is a very serious project and it is only a matter of time that institutionalized investors hop on.

PHORE
$PHR

insanely undervalued. easy x10 this year

DBIX
LUX
DNA

PFR, 1$ by end of Apr, 10$ EOY

Sumokoin. It's monero without the botnets controlling the supply.

not one of you faggots know SENT enjoy being porr

I'm sitting at 300K RLX, what's this news about the 1 to 1 drop??

Have 20k. Isn't it the only coin to to register with the SEC to get listed on NYSE? Like what is up with it. Not many people are holding it. The one dude hired that Peter Lee guy and are opening offices in New Jersey. Be awesome if we had further developments.

if you have nothing in boldpure until it hits exchanges in April, you’re not gonna make it.

somebody on Counterstrike told me about this coin so i looked at its website and whitepaper. I couldn't understand the technical terms they talked about and they did not explain them well so i turned away. I am not the most tech savvy but I am savvy enough to be interested in these conversations and do my own research. If it wasn't easy enough for me to understand good luck getting normies to invest.

>tfw I just found out about this
>tfw missed the presale
Fuck me

"SUMOKOIN is created with a high level of privacy in mind, setting Ring Confidential Transactions (RingCT) with minimum ringsize (mixin) of 12 to conceal sources/amounts transferred and make it high resistance to blockchain analysis"
>ring confidential transactions
>minimum ring sizes
>resistant to blockchain analysis
wtf

prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/relex-expands-into-health-675416523.html

Here, mates. :D

It's how moneros privacy features work. 5 mixins for monero 12 mixins for sumokoin it's literally more secure and as a monero fork everything monero does sumokoin can use as well as it's a direct fork. It also doesn't have a past of identifiable transactions unlike monero.

Appreciate it. :) talk about a hidden gem. Real estate and healthcare too? This might be huge in a few years.

Long hold, friendo. If it reaches literally 1USD, I'm rich. :D

TRAC

Yep, NYSE listing coming. Hard to say what that will do to the price given that it's never happened before, but it won't make it go down, that's for sure.

Thanks bro, my 300K stack is looking better than ever

Turtle coin

Privacy coin that is basicly on the market for ICO price.

Thank me later

ARY

Shillpost for ETBS:

steemit.com/crypto/@j0z0r/so-how-exactly-do-you-do-your-own-research

DCorp is another good one. A lot of shit is coming in the next few weeks, insiders have already started pumping it. Plus DEX with derivatives out in June/July. It's my biggest hold

Adbank (ADB)

EVE too

NXS
Right now
is 22k
Free x4 within weeks.

Buying more of it to have at least 100k. Hold them bags of future gold strong bros. Relex may be the first on the NYSE. That's big. Looked into Peter Alcure. "FINRA suspended New York-based broker Peter G. Alcure after he settled a customer’s losses without bringing the demand and subsequent settlement to his employing firm." silverlaw.com/blog/petersen-investments-broker-peter-alcure-suspended/

Like to see people mess up and rebound from their mistakes.

tldr for relex "This is the world's first inhalable pharmaceutical and supplement research and development to be funded by blockchain and cryptocurrency," Hilden said.

Real use of the blockchain.

Samefagging with a transaction maybe it'll help you understand better. 1 of these inputs is real the rest are being mixed around. Thereis no way to know which one is the real one. You can follow each of those inputs as far as they go but only one was a real transaction. You can't see where the transaction came from who it is meant for or how much it is.

explorer.sumokoin.com/tx/ef02cff7b90c227c6867a9f463b8608915908257cb36c35ad33156fd1f1aefd4

luckbox.com

DYOR: youtube.com/watch?v=1Sye0K-R6XY

>never shilled on /biz
>25M hard cap
>dream team includes the guys who started pokerstars
>ICO within 2 weeks

Your welcome user.

>PBL
The team behind this project is ridiculously good.
>previous clients include Coca Cola, Jaguar, Wal-Mart, NY Times
>CEO launched Verizon FIOS TV and Direct TV
Don't wait for the moon to FOMO in Veeky Forums. Buy low.

12k here

IPBC, no joke this coin is going to 10$. Get in now.

Payfair - PFR
- Added to next.exchange today
- Own 10k PFR and run a Trust Node to essentially pay dividends (passive income)
- Platform to be launched end of month - price will gradually go up over the course of this month.

I'm not going to give you stupid EOY targets, just saying this is a solid investment.

LMC

15millions$ Mcap

70+ Dev
300,000+ user
working product

Big things coming in march and april (new exchange, V2 of the app, new website and new roadmap.

On Bittrex

Action coin

XSH (Shield) first quantum resistant privacy coin (Q4) with fast transaction times

Blakestar (BLAS..soon to be ERA), def an up and coming coin.

I'm interested to see how that develops, I've been holding RLX since December, accumulating what I can. ED fucking up caused the price to drop so this is the perfect time to fill up your bags for cheap, then just hold.

Going to have to keep a watch on that medical coin drop, getting to double your stack for free for a coin with this much upside would be beyond huge

It's not a diamond but a shitnugget, I still secretly believe in: ODN

REM

dyor

so this is what they mean by "diamond in the rocks"

FLIP

new exchange in march or april? anything specific?

This is the only one in here that's going to moon hard. Next antshares in terms of price for sure.

fusion

TOMOCOIN

CPchain
HPB
NANO

this

>nano
>hidden gem
lol

>getting to double your stack for free for a coin with this much upside would be beyond huge
That's enough reason to buy some. Good things happening and it's very early in the crypto game.

FUNFAIR

Devery (EVE).

>How high can it go?
With only around $10M market cap, I think EVE can still go up to x10 once it gets listed on bigger exchanges. Listings should happen this month. It was originally written on the roadmap, but team removed it because they are really compliant with the laws and don't want to be labeled as a security. They have a zero-comment policy regarding exchanges.

>Why EVE?
EVE was chosen with the other 4 blockchain projects by JD.com in its Blockchain Accelerator Program. JD.com is the largest online retailer in the world and comparable with Alibaba, Amazon and eBay.

>What does Devery do?
They are basically a platform. 3rd party developers can make a product verification service on the Devery Platform. The tokens EVE will be used as the fee by the manufacturers/brands in the ecosystem.

That's a tl;dr from me. You can DYOR the rest.

NIMFA will either be the ultimate berserker coin or it will fail spectacularly. There will be no in between.

XBY
B
Y

turtle coin

take a look at PACcoin!

PBL

LUX

really thinking about putting 5 eth in this, considering that it's even at the low from start of February

are there any upcoming roadmap goals, news or new exchanges (only on Kucoin atm?)

ED just came back online, so you've probably got a little time to fill up cheap before it starts trading at higher volumes again

bump

also, why choose this over po.et? I know po.et is at ~20x mcap but it's also way down from its ATH and has a lot more visibility and is on high volume exchanges

Its been popping up here recently, but ELLA could eventually get pretty big with some love and care :-)

bump with slags

>are there any upcoming roadmap goals for PBL
We're still waiting on the updated roadmap. They claim they are pushing the timeline up aggressively and can't publish it until some details are worked out with potential partnerships.

My understanding is that Po.et is taking a more ambitious blanket approach and casting a net over all creative works.
Publica is going after a vertical market and wants to offer solutions from fund raising for authors, to bringing a team together to publishing and marketing a book to final delivery, sales, and reading platform. --Their reasoning is that this a more successful way to stake a foothold in a new market and is how Amazon got started.

Tomocoin just started trading on IDEX and ED