Pumpkin Spice Latte

How do you feel about #PSL?

A tasty treat to refresh your fall cravings :^)

It's august tho

I do not have a white vagina

Loathing, pure unadulterated loathing.

Not for the drink itself, but because it means it's that time of year when all the shitty customers come crawling out of the woodwork, each more stupid than the last.

At least the mouth-breathing retards who can't figure out how to order the latest meme-drink can just point to our signboards.

t. Salty Barista

I'm off the $6 whipped Jew.

A two dollar pike does the job.

IT BEGINS AGAIN.
MAY THE LORD HAVE MERCY ON OUR WRETCHED SOULS.

I fucking love anything pumpkin spice flavored. I look forward to purchasing cans of pumpkin and fresh pumpkins. I will have pumpkin EVERYTHING. Same thing with cranberries. Fall food is the tastiest food.

Never had a psl but I may try one. Just need to skip a meal or two that day for the calorie allowance.

Neither do I. It's pink.

I had one today. I love them.

I don't like artificial pumpkin syrup flavoring. If I want a spiced latte I'd go for Mayan hot chocolate or something with Chai.

It's a giant cup of milk and sugar with a shitload of artificial colors and flavors and a shot of espresso. Over-fucking-rated

And it tastes GOOD

So, a caffeinated milkshake. We all already know this.

It's meh to be honest, but at least it's easy to make
.t less salty barista

i work in a competitor coffeeshop to starbucks and we launched our own version of this drink today. the difference is that ours has real pumpkin puree. i don't really like sweet drinks in general but PSLs are alright. The real pumpkin puree is kind of weird tasting but it is too sweet without it. i've never had one from starbucks or anywhere else

i enjoy pumpkin flavored things in the fall season.

Never had one. I like plain lattes

>artificial flavoring
>50 grams sugar

I like all sorts of sweet drinks from starbucks and lattes are tasty

the only people butthurt are the ones who can't easily afford it

pumpkin and pumpkin spice are two different things

This. The spice is nice but the drink is waaaayyy to sweet. At least get it as a non-fat with no whip and ask them to go easy on the spiced syrup

I would much rather enjoy some chai tea.
Pumpkin spice doesn't bring enough spice ironic right? As for the flavor in general its great but i like its smell more.