Al/ck/oholism General

Drunk at the office edition

-downing mini bottles of stoli in the bathroom today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lwv7Utcf-gM
lita.engineering/experiments/clean/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oops, i just started a thread too. gonna delete it.
hello alchies. who else wants to die?

Only when I'm sober user

Only when I'm sober

I couldn't take the withdrawal. I had to beg the shop to let me pay them on Friday. Now I feel relatively great. And want to die.

My whole body has gone numb and I can barely move. Anyone else had this?

for the sake of yourself please get professional help
alcohol withdrawals are one of 2 types that can kill you the other is whatever the fuck xanax has in it
pls don't die user

Been on the wagon for two weeks. All went to shit today. Drunk a bottle of schnapps, then onto the hard white cider. Run out if money. Desperately trying to get a few quids for more. HALP!

We could send you some money?
Paypal? Moneywire?
We just want you to have a nice buzz.
Im surrounded by fine liquor here.

Just buy some of those 2 liter bottles of cider

I remember seeing those when I studied abroad in the UK (American here)

Also snake bite blacks were fun

Beer cider and black currant juice

i know that feel. im waiting for a bitcoin tx to confirm and sell those. hoping to god asda doesnt close before it's done.

my body is numb and i can't see properly :( i think ive caused brain damage. this was one hell of a binge. i dreamt last night that i'd died, it was so calming.

omfg guys its really scary, I CANT FUCKING SEE PROPERLY

Visual hallucinations are normal

Genuine question here. Why do you want to die?
I know those worst hangovers types. Wommiting, feeling paranoid, shivering, cold and sweating. I never wanna die!
Not judging anyone.

i only survive to drink, and so my death doesnt upset my family. i might be going to prison, and i cant cope. i just want peace. alcohol has shredded my entire life.

You're not going to prison dude chill out

You would have already been arrested

Drink you idiot. If you're broke then go A&E. Why so many people think it's OK to go cold turkey following a long bender is beyond me.

i just made a drink that tastes exactly like those gushers candies from tang, peach vodka, and jaeger

22 days sober

I dont know. I was driving yesterdaay dui, i think i hit a little girl, i just sped up
There are cameres every where in this city,. I think thell get onto me.
My god, i hopes shes not dead

so you're a degenerate faggot that can't even own up to hurting someone
you should jump off the nearest overpass available

this is the only answer to you dui faggot

Good job man keep it up

How's your mood and sleep?

why are you pretending to be me? are you drunk?

i did crash though as it happens, and yeah i was drunk. in fact i did it twice in one night. no little girls were involved.

You guys are doing an awesome job. Usually takes ~75 posts or so to get this level of depression and self-loathing.

VODKA ACQUIRED
FAMILIAR WARMTH FELT
NOOSE ON STANDBY
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!!
/cruise

No, but the point is, there could be. Fuck, man up.
Either kill yourself or be a responsible citizen.

oh fuck off. see how sensible your decisions are after 3 70cl bottles of smirnoff and 50mg of diazepam. and yes, i am TRYING to stop drinking.

Am I the only person that can drink and take benzos and not be a total fucking retard. Tf is wrong with you

can you drink that fucking much? i am a fucking LIZARD-BRAINED, SLEEPWALKING CORPSE after benzos and booze. i've also just last week been banned for 3 years and given a 4 grand fine. i will not squash your precious lolis.

Oh, i know, guess we all do. My point is, in this drunken state we can do shit we dont even remember.
Anyway, user, best of luck. Be strong somehow.

>start drinking 10 years ago
>friend wax's himself 4 years ago after coming back from deployment and makes my drinking worst
>drink 1.5gallons of 100 proof a week + 12 beers
>stomach is in constant pain
>vomit and shit blood at least once a week
>hands shake all the time
>can't go without drinking for 12 hours

no i'll be arrested soon. insurance company phoned me to tell me. i cannot fucking stand another night in jail, it's fucking horrific.
>chug

wrong pic

im a drunk idiot and i hate myself

feels better man. FUCK withdrawal. im just going to drink myself to death.

lol

Drinking yourself to oblivon, because you dont got the guts to shoot yourself, jumping of an high cliff, od'ing, noose around your neck, crashing into a tree at high speed???

i don't want to hurt my family. i live near-solely so they're not upset by my death.

>because you dont got the guts to shoot yourself

IIRC its 1/3 or 1/2 of suicides by gun the person is legally drunk.

Alcohol makes some people very impulsive

LMAO @ your misfortune

You're a cuck. You think they dont know your killing yourself slowly? You think they dont see you unraveling and becoming more of a mess every day? You think they see this and they dont suffer? Youre a selfish cunt. At least kill yourself now to spare them the pain of your miserable existence. The sooner you're gone, the sooner they can get over the worthless piece of shit you call a life. We both know youre slowly killing yourself anyway.

Just end it now you spineless coward.

why is there broken glass everywhere?
how did i get wine stains on the ceiling?
why is everything broken?
why does everyone hate me?
why did i piss the bed again?
how the fuck did i get these injuries?
where the fuck did my money go?
why the fuck is that bottle empty?
when the fuck did i last eat?
why the fuck did the police break my door?
where the fuck is the car?
wh... BLLLEUUURRGGHHH, SPONTANEOUS, SUDDEN VOMIT, DIARRHOEA, PANIC
what the fuck is that taste?
who the fuck is she?
I DID WHAT???
how the fuck is...
>chug

eat shit, cunt. how's that? fuck you, fuck off. i did not choose this, i do not want this, killing myself would hurt my family more than dying from alcoholism.

See a medical professional about your drinking.

Youre a delusional asshole and you know it. You CHOOSE to pick up the booze everyday and you are CHOOSING to kill yourself slowly. The fact that you think killing yourself slowly and painfully with alcohol is somehow better than a fast death just proves how much of a selfish piece of shit you are.

You clearly don't give a flying shit about your family or anything else besides your precious fucking booze. I hope, for your familys sake, you actually man up and decide to end if for their sake. But who am i kidding? We both know you will never be more than a spineless piece of shit that will only ever care about YOU.

you're not even worth responding to. you're lucky you're even getting this.

threadly reminder that everyone itt needs to watch this...
youtube.com/watch?v=lwv7Utcf-gM

Then stop replying to me and go have another drink alky. You wouldnt give a shit if I wasnt striking a nerve. Just remember that in 10+ years when your laying on your death bed and your family is looking over your barely alive body and watching you rot away into nothing, that YOU had the power to kill yourself and ease their suffering so much sooner.

I hope you rot in hell.

I used to be like this guy....judgmental and shit towards addicts; then I became one as I used alcohol to cope for all of my bad decisions.....

Then I literally cucked myself and married a woman with a kid and I literally have a "wife's son"

The hell it has brought has completely and utterly destroyed my life.

Friday, I lost a job making 120k/yr and in the past 4 years, I've lost 6 100k+/yr jobs because I hate my life so much that I just drink myself retarded locked in my room

Here is my degeneracy from just the past few days. I'm just now starting on my first shot of the day for today though....

What job did you have making 120 a year?

Also why are there books and bottles on the floor?

>What job did you have making 120 a year?
I worked for a government contractor being the lead developer for what is basically document management software...

>Also why are there books and bottles on the floor?

My wife is trying to "get me out of the slump" and surround me with my old hobbies....so she put a bunch of cook books all around my home office....pretty cool tbqh

Hey drunks, at least you can be a poet. Oh .. guess not, what can you do?

>Also why are there books and bottles on the floor?

Oh, and the bottles are just wear I throw them next to my bed since I spend most days just drinking in here or at my desk which is next to the bed in my office.

I don't think it's physically possible to be an alcoholic on hard cider and fireball. I literally just sat down with a few ounces of the latter for the first time in my life and it feels like I just chewed a stick of big red; no way I could drink enough of that to even get a buzz, especially combined with shitty, low abv cider.

I want my home bar to look liek dis.
unfortunately I buy one bottle of irish whisky and drink it in two-three days.
I need help Veeky Forums pls help me

why do you only buy half pints?

Isn't angry orchard like a apple juice and isn't fire ball for women? why you drinking pussy liquids

>I don't think it's physically possible to be an alcoholic on hard cider and firebal

I've been drinking on average for past 5 years, 750ml-1000ml of fireball per day

When I run out at like 3 am, I walk to store a quarter mile from my house and get cider just to maintain my buzz until liquor store opens back up

I don't enjoy the taste of fireball, but only thing I can do without a chaser

I enjoy cider

That is some hunter s Thompson level shit

Just out of curiosity why fireball and angry orchard of all things? Much too sweet for
Me

>why do you only buy half pints?
Cause I do them a shot at a time, just easier; plus at my liquor store, buying them as the little guys literally saves 35% money

>Isn't angry orchard like a apple juice and isn't fire ball for women? why you drinking pussy liquids

I guess. I just found what I can drink to get me drunk quickest without feeling sick....somehow it ended up being this sugary nightmare.....

HST wasn't a tryhard lightweight...

Just ordered some pizza bros.

>tfw work tomorrow and have to be sober for 14-17hours

Gon be a shakey day tomorrow

>HST wasn't a tryhard lightweight...

Guess it's time to circlejerk on who drinks the most amount of degeneracy and the "manliest" drinks

Is fireball your favorite? I tried it once when my boss offered it and it tasted so bad.

Burned my throat like 151, but not in a good way

Are u a chef?

Just drink at work bro are you serious

>Is fireball your favorite?
Hard to describe it to make sense.

I hate the taste, but as far as it going down, it's smooth and doesn't upset my stomach some how.

Occasionally I'll switch to tequila and whiskey to mix things up, but i need a chaser and it's rough on my tummy

>Are u a chef?
Nah, computer programmer who happens to cook a fuck ton

cider alcoholism is different from 40% alcoholism. the end is the same, but I think those two schould be recognized differently. if you catch my drift.

switching IP, I was on my phone.

Can't, I drive to and from work. An I don't drink and drive

Got one DUI 4 years ago and never again, not even after 1 beer. Not worth it desu

>time to circlejerk on who drinks the most amount of degeneracy

Nah, just time to gang up on and laugh at the user who staged the photo of all the airplane bottles of fireball and hard cider strewn about in his hallway in a piss poor attempt to show how big of a problem he has.

I can't express enough how much I wish it was staged user

>losing a six figure life style over fucking Fireball and hard cider
You really are a cuck

>You really are a cuck

No shit, I literally said me marring a woman with a kid and cucking myself...and thus being a cuck is the problem

He needs it to deal with his wife's son. Which quite literally makes him a cuck.

Time for the saddest meal this week

Hungry Howies! Are you in Indiana?

This is now the gayest thing to ever happen in these threads

No, Michigan jobin

I know you're a drunk user but cmon hungry howies? Literally little Caesars is better.

ya well they don't deliver. An they aren't as better as hungry howies garlic crust nigga

The saddest part is how small that is.

If you're going through the effort of delivery/take-out pizza at least get something large enough to get more than a couple meals out of it; there aren't even any anchovies on there, for fuck's sake.

But first.....ayyy

I live alone. This is enough for 2 meals

Same thing man

I love the Midwest

Grew up there but work in California now

your tiny hands, your crazy kitten smile

Me too. Born and raised in MI, Moved to NV for 3 years...didn't like the heat so I moved back 5 years ago.

What part of MI?

No I'm from north of Indianapolis

Not Alcoholism, but I recently quit amphetamine use.

Was told that minimum rehab time is 28 days.
Wrote a WebApp to help me keep track of my progress: lita.engineering/experiments/clean/

16 days clean, and still having troubles. My fatigue and hunger seem perpetual. I am often short of breath, and I feel like my body is rotting.

Don't know why I'm in an alcoholism thread, but I guess addiction is addiction. We're all kind of the same.

Yeah the heat and complete lack of comfy rainy days blows

But I don't mind the beach vibe

It's true, addiction is addiction

But you don't have to walk by a shelf full of amphetamines when you go to the grocery store

Or have the waitress offer you amphetamines when you go out for Italian food

beer shits. that is all.

True. And i'm sure that makes it ten times harder.

If I could just pick up amphetamines off the shelf at walmart, I'd never get clean

Not drinking until tomorrow night when I have some friends visiting for the long weekend. That'll be 4 days without booze. Feel surprisingly good, I thought I might have some withdrawals. Makes me feel better since I've really only been binging the past 2 or 3 months. Glad I'm not totally physically reliant on it yet. Excited to get drunk with some buddies tomorrow though!

Well, I'm not a full alky (at this point anyway) but I've been cutting back. Went from drinking a full bottle of wine and 4-5 beers back down to 2-3 beers. It's kind of hard, the cravings are there after two or three, but I gotta reinstate my control. Force of will, man.

>tfw the alcohol is making your stomach a bit heavy and you could puke within reason easily, but you want to hold onto that drunk because you absolutely do not have anything else in your life
Who else.

im going to the bar right now you faggot iCuck poster

Be person who doesn't give a fuck, be generally kind of dirty if not outwardly then inwardly, and emotionally unstable at drunk peaks, just like Buk was.

How many of you guys have seen Louis Theroux's documentary Drinking to Oblivion?

yes, was scary cuz i have been there

god i need to watch my shit these days, i have to be careful

I've seen it and I've also seen Drugged High On Alcohol which I consider to be the worst thing I've ever seen. Louis's was comfy in comparison. I still drink like a bottle of wine a day. I don't want to go back on the liquor but I know I easily could. Just gotta live life one day at a time as has been said time and time again I suppose.

I've luckily never been this bad, but I can see myself doing it.

Oh, 12 pack of Yeungling tonight after 2 days sober. Was trying for all week but broke down..