DO NOT BUY THIS SCAM

fucking frenchy frogs trying to create their own version of Bitconnect. Fake partnership with Bloomberg. Biggest scam since Bitconnect.

How?

Looks like someone missed out.
I'll just enjoy a CND type price increase after its been adopted. Coinburn incoming aswell!

AI trading bot. Cept they might actually have a bot.

CEO claims to have went to the Polytechnique school which is total bullshit. He was fired from BNP Paribas for fucking up a huge trade. Now he's trying to get in on crypto to scam more people.

STAY AWAY BIZ

source or gtfo

Reverse psychology at its finest.

>haha bitconnect, how did those ngigers believe TRADING BOTS could actually give such monstrous gains! If someone actually invented a working trading bot he wouldnt share it with anyone and just retire lmao!
1 month later
>GUYS LOOK AT THIS FRENCH TRADING BOT OMG IM GONNA BE SO RICH ITS FRENCH AND SHIT
>LOOK THEY DID 50% ANNUALLY IN THEIR SIMULATION WOW THIS IS LEGIT GUYS

is this the same fucker that lost 3.5 bill or something for bnp?

dude someone willing to invest in something called NAPOLEONX deserves everything that's coming to him

I love that this is being FUDed before there's even any Fomo. Such a good sign that this is going to do well imo

They went on french buisness TV and their headquarter is in Paris (regulation is ongoing).

There is like 0.000% chance that is a scam, nice FUD

I'm a 1% owner in a working arb bot. Nobody is going to give you part of their arb bot or even sell you part of their arb bot unless it's a massive act of charity. The incentives don't align for it to get out unless it's your best friend hooking you up or something.

source or neck yourself...

>I'm a 1% owner in a working arb bot. Nobody is going to give you part of their arb bot or even sell you part of their arb bot unless it's a massive act of charity. The incentives don't align for it to get out unless it's your best friend hooking you up or something.
>Muh working arb bot
Yes, because incentives align for the creator of the bot to sell this part to you for cheap if it was actually beating the market consistently, topkek.
Also, inb4
>Muh look black paper with bot data sogood.xlm
Fuck off with this right away, I can show you how reading stars generates high frequency LINK trading signals if I can pick the data which I want.
Stay poor, biz.

Seeing the NPX fud come alive on Veeky Forums is music to my ears. 10k NPX super comfy hold.

this is how it will go. upon releasing tokens massive fud campaign will be started to bring down the price. once fudding faggots load up their bags massive shill campaignt will be started just before june (when npx gets it's licences). I expect 20-30x ico price just before june

Asset management tokens might play a big part in the market this year. I bet NPX gets BTFO by GVT

YUP
I HATE FUCKING SCAMS

>50m total supply
>easy 10x
I bought 3k of these puppies for the lulz

50m total supply, but bear in mind that a lot of tokens will not be created as hardcap was not hit, so expect something like 40m total supply

Hello BNP Paribas here. Indeed the boss of Napoleonx is very bad trader, do not buy sir!!!

this

stop my dick can only get so hard

Truth sir. Look at iexec sir, another bad name by french scammers, don't buy french scammers sir.

Hell fucking yes I was wondering if putting 2 ETH into this was gonna be worth it but now this shit is being FUDDED on biz brb about to have a celebration wank in lieu of my x20 gainz. I don't care about the tech btw. I'm here to sell at a higher price than I bought. Congratz all who went in on this.

Cont.
Ah bollocks I only have 1.4k NPX tokens actually but still I'm happy I'm in

1.5k here, thinking ill do a quick flip when it hits hitbtc