>They sink something in it
>Let it rest for 1 fucking year
>"LOLOLOLOL LOOK AT ALL THE DAMAGE IT CAN DO TO YOU!"

Anything left in you for a year can do serious damage

coke is bad for you amerilard

>HFCS, Water and Cancer bubbles
>Not bad for you

clap clap

>Trying to defend something that is obviously bad for you.

I drink cola once in a while but I recognize it's really unhealthy. You on the otherhand have actually deluded yourself into thinking cola is good for you so you replaced your water with a sugar liquid substitute. Only an Amerilard would post what you have.

This is more of a fatty thing. It just so happens that fatties are an American thing. I'm American and drink almost exclusively unsweetened tea and water, which pretty much makes me a fucking mutant over here.

>deluded yourself into thinking cola is good for you
Way to completely misinterpret such a simple post you retard, OP in no way suggests that cola is good for you, they're saying that resting something in it for an extremely extended period of time is in no way an accurate representation of something being bad for you. Why does the very mention of soda trigger the spergs on this board so badly that they fail to comprehend the simplest of things? Too many Veeky Forums crossies?

Fatty detected

Drinking 10 liters of Tea a day is better right?

Go brush your teeth britfag.

Yeah it is

Nice projection retard

>complains about others projecting
>projects himself

Burger education everyone

It is are you retarded?

He thinks you are talking about sweetened iced tea because he is fat and stupid and has probably never tasted unsweetened herbal teas.

>britfag calling somebody else retarded when they literally look like inbred hillbillies.

Just think how healthy you guys will be when sharia law kicks in and bans caffeine.

chavs > flyovers

The USA created the stereotype of the inbred hillbilly so that tells us something about your shitty fat nation.

>Look at all the sugar in a can of coke LOOK AT IT
A single glass of naturally squeezed orange juice has more

fucking christ, what an ugly family

I'm from Canada, land of the beautiful people. UKfags, Ausfags and ameritards are pretty much equally obese now. Just look up the BMI's for said countries.

>Look at all the sugar in a can of coke LOOK AT IT

Asian countries drink sugar cane juice daily and those fuckers are 120lb sticks. Sugar only makes you fat if you're a lazy fuck.

The funny thing is all those people are 5/10 by britfag standards

And by that I mean, average, normal, not ugly, regular.

I am not that good looking myself, but you put me next to them and they would actually make me look hot

>The funny thing is all those people are 5/10 by britfag standards

Jesus lol, I used to say that if you aren't a fat ass, dress nice and are well groomed you are pretty much on your way to being attractive; but fuck, most brits looks god damn deformed...like extra chromosome mixed with mommy being an alcoholic while pregnant

>most brits looks god damn deformed...like extra chromosome mixed with mommy being an alcoholic while pregnant

Uhhh that's what happens when you live on a island with a history of inbreeding. I'm sure their fucking disgusting diet and 10 liters of tea a day isn't helping the issue.

>literally drinking a beverage full of dihydrogen monoxide, a tasteless, barely detectable solvent that kills thousands every year
>also carbon dioxide, which is a junk gas and also only one small step away from carbon MONOXIDE, the gas that faulty heaters emit that kills silently by literally asphyxiating people at the cellular level, causing death without any initial symptoms

I'll pray for you

>dumb aardvark fist poster.

coke literally has carcinogens as ingredients. that being said your smartphone and sunlight can give you cancer.

Baby britts are so cute

>FORBIDDEN

>>also carbon dioxide, which is a junk gas and also only one small step away from carbon MONOXIDE, the gas that faulty heaters emit that kills silently by literally asphyxiating people at the cellular level, causing death without any initial symptoms
Holy shit you're stupid. Something that is made IN YOUR FUCKING LUNGS is not going to be fucking dangerous to you. People do not randomly keel over by just breathing because molecules do not randomly split under normal conditions.

Christ user, did you read the first line of his post? Do you really think he's being serious?

Carbonation is irrelevant to your teeth BTW. Pure carbonated water has low pH but it has very low titrated acid content, it's immediately neutralized in your mouth.

It's the phosphoric acid and sugar which rots teeth.

By that logic there's lots of drinks that should be banned. Not to mention many other food products.