Vechain vs Jibrel

Alright, I think I may have fucked up.

I sold my 200ven last night for Jibrel.

I really like Jibrel, but in light of what happened today Vechain seems like guaranteed money.

So my question to biz if you are like me and half to choose one coin; ven or Jibrel, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm out of the loop, what happened with ven?

I only prefer jnt because it hasn't really gone anywhere yet and I know more about it whereas ven has mooned already but that doesn't mean I think it can't moon again. I don't see jnt going anywhere far till at least Q3 though.

Big announcement today, hiring 150 new devs, etc
Basically looks like they will be a very big deal by eoy

id say JNT is more risky, but the potential gains are massive if they actually pull it off.

TFW in both

You're fine. Don't FOMO back into VEN, you'll just lose money.

Sit on Jibrel, the gains will be there eventually. Form then on you can diversify if you want.

You'll lose money chasing pumps. Be confident in your position.

>TFW Thunder node and 450K JNT

>Arab $70 million market cap chadcoin, with real team and big connections in the finance industry more risky than a Chink multi-billion pump and dump scamcoin
what did he mean by this

you're going to make it

>selling JNT anytime before 2030

If they have good results with any institutional partner it's gonna be parabolic for a decade.

I sold half my thunder node yesterday for JNT.
I bought at 20 cents so I still took absolutely massive profits, and I don't regret it at all.
I might miss out on some gains, but JNT has a clearer economic system for the token. Vechain right now relies on pure hype to raise the price, and while I'm pretty confident they can generate it, I feel more comfortable moving some of my assets into something more safe.

their dev team doesn't look that great.

>hiring 150 devs
Holy shit if that's true they're really scaling up the company. $50 EOY? I BELIEVE

Please sell again and stay at VEN.

And don't forget to pay your taxes for every trade ;)

Yeah min. $5000 and of year. So OP can be a millionaire with his 200 VENs

Anything is better than those slant-eyed yellow jews.

They already have their wallet released in alpha.

Lol it must feel good being their CEO
Competition just necked itsself with a tweet
You have massive announcements

I’d still go with JNT, op. Honestly believe its gonna take care of all of us.

I hold both. JNT has bigger moon potential (100X-500X over the next 3-5 years) I'm waiting for them to succeed with one tokenization as a proof of concept of their token economics, then I go balls deep

I think Ven has 100X potential over the next 10 months but JNT has 50X to 100X over the next two or three months.

I think it will hit 2B before May and Ven probably won't have an equivalent run again until after the mainnet.

poorfag here. have fun, omg and ven. when should i get in on jnt? still in a bit of a loss with ven, fomo'd in gonna wait for it to recover. feel fun will have a big march and maybe sell omg for jnt right now. thoughts? hope jnt doesnt jump til q3 and continues to trade sideways.

now is a good time its only 2x ico

Vechain's marketcap is already $2.4 billion though. 100X means surpassing bitcoin lmao. JNT on the other hand has lots of room for growth.

it's hard to answer this because of the nature of the token, once they decide to tokenize fiat or assets the coin will immediately ramp up in price

I would try to get at least a small position in before Q2.

>hope jnt doesn't jump til q3
KEK I don't want to fomo you, but the annoucement we are all waiting for will make the jnt price jump, good luck though. If digixDAO got so high in market cap, JNT will go even higher

Jibrel is long term investment. VEN will have lower long term ROI than Jibrel.

sure it will, just like other coins who got good announcements right'

The token economics of JNT look great but I can't shake the feeling that it's just a rich kid playing banker with daddy's money.

No. The annoucement will be about adding capital to the Jibrel Bank, which will cause the value of JNT to rise because of how Jibrel works. Yes, for sure the news will affect the price, but I am talking about how Jibrel works.

that's pretty much the impression I get from anything dubai related but it seems like a great way to make money

From telegram co-founder: "There will be different iterations of jCash minted as CryDRs in the coming 60 days, which will generate real demand for JNT." (posted abouit a month ago). Good luck to anyone trying to buy at these prices again

Can you explain to a brainlet like myself?

Go in the telegram group, dyor. I have no time for shill. Shill yourself. Start here reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yhkrz/jibrel_network_the_potential_tether_killer/dugnvz1/

ok daddy

The best way to explain this is that as long as there are assets/fiat in the system JNT will have some value. So lets say they tokenize 200 million dollars, that means that 1 JNT will be worth $1 without speculation if we use the max supply. Right now JNT's value purely comes from speculation, it's only worth .5 or 4.5k sats because that's the value it's being bought and sold for. Once they start adding assets the price of JNT will be worth the speculative price + (tokenized assets / supply).

This makes me so fucking scared of touching my current stack to attend other moon missions yet I need more...

holy shit

why did i only buy 1 eth worth in the ICO

buying more right now

plus talal is fuckin handsome

that's yazan. unironically the best looking man in crypto. i'm jelly as fuck that this nig is also much smarter and will be much richer than any of us

this is talal isn't it?

What bot works on kucoin?>

yeah

I feel you bro. They are holding us hostage like ISIS, but we will get out of shit position like real american heroes with a rocket ship to the moon.

The conference in Seuol revealed to the world the stuttering traps that run this scam. Price has already tanked 10%. Once it breaks through the $0.45 resistance the panic will begin and small holders and speculators will begin to offload, with the whales already long gone. Once it shoots through the $0.40 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all JNTleman. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this scam twitching at their arsehole continuously while refreshing bibox. The $0.30 mark will be met, the largest panic in history will ensue. The final deluded shills will begin to go offline, and wagecuckers with their finance salaries loaded up in JNT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to bibox to salvage some self respect. The price WILL tank at this point to sub $0.25, and most probably sub ICO levels. From that day forward the deluded JNT wagecucking jews who bought this coin thinking it had fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no money in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages. Deluded JNTlemen will hold bags FOREVER, with no job, no money, and no crypto. I warned you JNTlemen. There’s still time to get out. Sell NOW. Don’t be deluded, don’t be an JNTleman.

Clever shills, noone wants jib whatever the fuck it is

post the janitor pasta

Guys, guys you might want to sit down for this. I have a friend who works in the SEED fund, nothing too fancy, financial analyst, no lambo yet but doing well for himself. I've been pretty excited about Jibrel, so naturally I told him about it. He gets back to me yesterday, and get this: he's never even heard of jibrel. He asked around a bit and found out the sad truth. It was the info about Jibrel's office being in SEED HQ that finally led him to a supply cabinet in the basement, with the jibrel logo printed on a sheet of paper, glued to the door. Apparently this Talal fella does work at SEED, but as a member of the cleaning staff. He is good natured but very simple. When he heard about bitcoins he got really excited, he had to go lay down so he could calm down. The IT guys took pity on him and made him his very own ERC20 token, so he could pretend to be rich. They threw a website together, filled it with generic mumbojumbo (asset tokenization, lol). Someone even spent 5 minutes in photoshop on the logo. They had some pull with palmex, so he could "trade" his little tokens over there. But it got to Talal's head and with some friends from the cleaning crew (affectionately called the "poo boys"), they have been writing jibberish and spreading misinformation online. This has got to stop, for everybody's sake. There is no big reveal coming, it is all going to turn out to be a sad misunderstanding. Get out while you can.

>tfw thinking 1.6k will halfway make it

Dude, im not even mad. I think even the man himself would lol

I honestly believe this is the one, not going to make the same mistake I did with both antshares/neo, wtc. Hold and fuck off fud

This and Universa are huge potential low cap gems. There's not much quality left this far down the board

Yep I don't know what to do with this situation either. Vechain didn't really deserve the massive drop off it had and I think when they announce some more new things it'll bounce again. Then again the first tokenisation is what's going to make people aware of this coin on a big scale so I don't want to miss that. I have faith in Vechain as a company, but the chances of me making money are prob. higher with Jibrel longterm just because of the token economics. I don't trust Vechain not to fuck me over by altering the Thor generation/burn rate at some time in the future.

>prob. higher with Jibrel longterm just because of the token economics

There you go. You already know it.

Bump for JNT

Dude VeChain has Oxford fucking university and a section of their team dedicated to token economics... nothing compares to this project man, nothing

Not to be that guy but JNT team wipes their ass 7 days a week 2 times on sundays, DYOR.

this fag might be a billionaire in 5 years

>rich kid playing banker with daddy's money
you just described at least half of our financial system