How to get more fiat quickly to pour into link?

how to get more fiat quickly to pour into link?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/phalanx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

try one of those job things, I hear if you trade a little bit of your time they will stroke you a check periodically

What if I already have a job?

Then get a job that pays better?

That's clearly 16 men. What fucking retard made this image?

He was obviously high when he made the meme and math is hard when you're faded

Most meme creators smoke weed daily, why do you think memes are so creative and absurd?

really? I smoke weed daily and have nothing to show for it

I smoke weed daily and I made like a hundred memes, only saw 2 of my memes reposted and only once (they didn't stick). Only had 1 meme with a more than a dozen replies.

Feelsbadman

jokes on u, there's 16 ppl in that formation.

Been doing this for years, can confirm that you get money every 2-4 weeks if you work a job.

This formation is easily beat by shooting arrows at the knees

Damn senpai I smoke but have REALLY bad ms paint and editing skills

I have lots of funny ideas for memes when I'm high but my paint skills are too bad to even make "Virgin vs Chad" comic

because thats really easy to do

I know right you think they would have figured out such a glaring weakness. You can also just attack them from the sides. ez pz

Post your best meme

just fire the arrows through those hard-to-miss holes in between the shields, I mean how hard can it be to get that right only hundreds of yards away

I'm stoned right now and I have one big unorganized folder of PSD files and png/jpg/gif memes. Also the memes are very specific so yeah I can't pinpoint the best.

This is now a phalanx thread

>hard to miss holes
Maybe for you bitchboi but we're talking about trained archers here. That's a bigger target than a bullseye

yea sure thats why they used that tactic so extensively, because it failed horribly against trained archers

Well you obviously wouldn't use that technique against archers. That's why they had other formations

Any of them please

MOAR

That is not a phalanx you fucking mong, do you even know ancient Greek military strategies?

Look at how exposed their legs are. Are you telling me an archer couldn't hit that?

based. you got me this far

HOW DARE YOU!

en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/phalanx

Plesbian

>he doesn’t know you could kneel and still be turtled.

I big pile of hair is not going to stop an arrow. They aren't even kneeling

Also normally archers were too far away to make accurate pinpoint shots. The loosing of bows was a deterrent and suppressive.

You wanted to strike fear in large groups while thinning them without casualties to your infantry

Once Artie’s were incoming they would give the command. Very easy when practiced relentlessly to move as one.

*arrows

*Blocks your gay formation advances

stop assuming the gender of those romans