Ritalin

Have you used it before? What was your experience? What does science say about the effects short and long term? Can it learn you to think better even when you are off of it? How detrimental is it to your health? Ritalin general I guess.

Also interested, have also known people to take aderall for studying.

Btw, this is OP and I am using it at the moment. I find it really effective, but I'm a little wary of the consequences of prolonged use. My GP said there can be no long term mental damage unless you abuse it (ie. snort, take too much), and as far I can tell is there is a slight edginess when first peak ends. But apart from that it's a miracle drug. I'm 25.

Where do you get it?

From the GP, a prescription. I'v got the short release 10mg and the long 20mg ones.

Not ritalin, but Ive taken a 30mg xr adderall.

Light headed all day, great feeling.
Focus though? I didnt notice much difference.

"fog" went away, but productivity and ambition stayed the same.
Another benefit is reduced appetite. I'm 6'1 150lbs as it is, but that feeling you get when your hungry can be distracting.

I think alot of the "I studied for 8 hours straight" is just placebo. They think they took a super drug and want to confirm it.

I took Ritalin in 2nd and 3rd grade because in 1st grade I couldn't stop talking to the kids next to me. It did wonders. I stopped getting detentions and started doing better in school. I stated to my parents back then "it's like a fog has been lifted". My thoughts were more precise.

My father had eating issues when he took it at my age so I stopped taking it in 4th grade because I had a good teacher to pick up the slack. The studious habits I picked up while medicated stuck with me.

I started taking Strattera my Senior year of high school knowing that I would need more focus to get through college. I took it the first half of my Freshman year in college as a physics major, but stopped because it had an awful aftertaste that wafted up from my stomach, didn't work well if I wasn't constantly taking it, and made even gave me a panic attack once. I spent a semester mooching off my little brother's Concerta for awhile before getting my own prescription of Adderall.

The Adderall worked wonders, just like Ritalin did back in the day. Some notes:
• I got a little worried when I realized the Adderall was making me giddy even in the early morning. I don't like the idea of drugs messing with my pleasure center.
• I have trouble keeping on track in the morning as I wait for my first dose to kick in so I started waking up, taking my dose, going back to bed, and then getting up an hour later. However I stopped that when I realized it was building up quite a dependance on the drug from it. Adderall isn't like caffeine. It doesn't just make you wired. It makes you literally awake. That's a powerful feeling and something that you have to use very responsibly.
• Avoid vitamin C or anything acidic for the two hours before taking a dose and one hour after. As I understand it the acidity messes with how much of the Adderall makes it to your brain. Breaking it down perhaps? Time release Adderall relies on the acidity of the stomach though such that a second dose hits later.

Pharma student here. Don't know my shit completely yet, but quite a few pharmacists I worked for use it themselves (not prescriped). They'd know if it's got any bad long term effects, right?

>I'm 6'1 150lbs

Starting lifting and eating you fucking skeletor

Back to Veeky Forums you big bully!

I got my hands on some 30mg Adderall XR's a month ago, and it was the most productive I've ever been in terms of studying. The only problem I encountered was that when I would spend a bunch of time studying one subject and tried to study something else, the other one was completely uninteresting to me, meanwhile I would spend the whole day thinking of the other subject.

Any recommendations for finding some?

same as any other prescription drug

friends with prescriptions or darknet markets

Former isn't really an option, the latter might work but I wouldn't know where to begin.

>the latter might work but I wouldn't know where to begin.
sadly this is one of those cases where leddit is king

you're looking for .com/r/darknetmarkets

Sorry I'm not a stereotypical american fatty

I'm on the low end of normal. No health problems.
The only benefit of lifting or getting fat is to change people's perspective of me.

I'd rather be skeletor than fat. Or worse, you.

There are numerous scientifically established benefits to lifting and exercising in general, Mr skeletor.

I got it from a friend, but yea what said.

Just do meth, OP.

Keep it at 3mg :v)

Won't be long before you're shooting up 200mg.

whatd you tell the doctor to get that

gave me a weird taste in my mouth, like i wanted water constantly
made my junk shrink (not perm, just like swimming in cold water )
slight reduction in hunger
massive reduction in distractions, able to work better (im one of those that constantly procrastinate because im worried of doing a task imperfectly)

i was 10mg in the morning and again at lunch for 8 years or so

I want to get on adderall to supplement my engineering degree. I feel that I have a lower chance than a regular white guy. I'm an Indian looking mexican :(. Should I even bother?

I like it better than adderall honestly. I used to get 3x 10mg ritalins a day but I switched to 2x 20mg addies

ritalin use as a child gave me parkinson's

nothing wrong with desoxyn bro

Are there any analogs, maybe weaker, that can be bought online?
Like adrafinil (great btw) instead of modafinil
I'm too autistic to go to a doctor and I don't have any friends

>needed drugs to study

HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHHHHHHhAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHAWEHAHEWEEEWHEWHWHEHWHHEHWHHEHWH

Seriously I can sit in my room and revise 8 hours w/o it. Get some fucking motivation

2-FMA

No I use loratadine.
It helps me a lot to calm down and dont panic.

"works on my machine" tier logic

If you ever said this on Veeky Forums they would fucking hang from a tree and Veeky Forums are full of retards but even they know this is bullshit.

Sure, I ride my bike daily to work/class. Exercise. I have no interest in a gym schedule or improving my bench press.
What is bullshit?
If I was fat or unhealthy I'd workout.

pic related is cole miller, 6'1 and 145 pounds. 5 less then me.

Wow, thank you.

>What is bullshit?

your posts

Yup, I struggle with anhedonia and chronic fatigue a lot of the time ( cyclothymia ) and I just asked me doctor for stimulants to supplment my wellbutrin. He gave it to me, it was great the first month, but now my insurance company is being shitty and not covering it, he threw in an appeal with a bullshit ADHD diagnosis to help me out so now I'm just waiting. Shopping around for pharmacies with this current script till then. It's great though, I feel pleasure from things now, I've never had attention problems so in that respect it's like steroids.