I GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM MY JOB

I GOT FUCKING FIRED FROM MY JOB

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG, IT WAS MY SECOND WEED AND THEY JUST SAID "LOL WE DON'T NEED YOU ANYMORE"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Living is hard, ain't it? lol

Ask around see if theres something you can do about it

>second weed
Stop doing drugs at work degenerate

film your suicide please please

why aren't you doing cocaine OP?

>I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG
More like you didn't do anything that's why they fired your useless ass

IT WAS MY SECOND WEEK AND I HAVENT EVEN FINISHED TRAINING

I am not even at the location I was assigned to work at. I am training in Los Angeles and I am moving up to San Francisco. I have already signed a lease for an apartment in San Francisco and I am moving there next week.

How much will I make in a week with uber and lyft?

You autocorrect changed Week to Weed, tells us something.

what kind of work was it?

>MUH MUH TRAINING
Sounds to me you weren't the kind of proactive candidate which applied their training early on to generate value. You were the perfect kind of useless passive content fuck who probably lied on his resume, good thing this whole process showed your true colors.

>Second weed
Stop getting high at work faggot.
Just kidding, they fired you because you are autistic and annoying and not the person they are looking for.

>didndu nuffin
>second weed
official nigger thread, confirmed

I got fired in january. Finally had time to study cryto, found some soild projects, and dumped my 401k and stock holdings into crypto during the dip while the market was at ATH. It fucking crashed the next day.

If I still had my wagecuck job, I wouldn't even know about LINK. I have a pretty good side gig to cover my bills for a year, but after 2018 it's gonnna all be smooth sailing. I'm planning on cashing out 10% of crypto on January first of every year for the next 5 years and living off that.

Jobs are for absolute fucking retards.

I got fired a couple weeks ago too after massive company layoffs. Been applying and interviewing but part of me wants to just live this NEET life. Feels fucking nice waking up whenever I want and having time for my hobbies.

I got fired too recently for accidently tweeting using the companys twitter account and unintentionally revealing a fraudulent giveaway contest.

Kek you joke but im pretty sure that person got murdered

Let this be a lesson for all. Companies dont give 2 shits about you. You are nothing more than a number to them. They will drop you the second its profitable for them to do so. DO NOT have loyalty to a company.

look up for homeless shelters right away

neck yourself NEET

>got fired in December 2016
>got balls deep into crypto in 2017
>now multi millionaire
>my wagecucks collegues are still working for their breadcrumbs
>boss who fired me died 2 months ago from cancer

Life is good

millennial proves useless. None suprised

I learned this at my first job, no one tells you what go do, even if you ask. Just do what they're doing (not what they say they do) and try to do it better as soon as you can.

no job and keeps a car
typical entitled useless millennial faggot

This. Makes you a lazy piece of shit and is not meant for productive tasks whatsoever.

>b-but it makes me feel inspired and creative!

Yeah, and from everyone elses perspective your work is much less than inspired or creative by a longshot. That and the smell of ganja that follows you everywhere acts as a mark for people to keep their distance, and not take a word you say seriously. Keep it at home, keep it recreational. Other than that, not really my thing but if you stay away from work with it whatever faggot.

Lost at boss died
Hoping your not a larp thats golden

OP kek as well. Of your not also a larp you are in for a real hard time trying to move to the bay with no job

I might be out of the job soon op it's all good. I had a year contract starting june 1 2017. Will they renew? Who knows. If they dont, fuck it. I'm going fishing.

Good. Weedfags are scum.

>being this delusional

Holy shit kill yourself my man

A personal vehicle is required just about anywhere in America you worthless faggot

>not being self employed
lmao at your life
Also an apartment in San Francisco isn't going to want a tenant who can't pay. Be honest with the landlord and he should terminate your lease

might be in a similar boat soon

Just got into an argument with my boss and basically walked out of work.

Not fired yet. Dont think they can fire me because theyre already extremely understaffed. Dont want to work there anyway but dont know what to do otherwise.

$6k in savings and $120k in crypto. should i just quit and wait for the bull market?

Probably the funniest thing I've seen all day