SPHTX

twitter.com/Sophia_TX_/status/969261123747876864

Whats your excuse for missing the next 100x ?

Other urls found in this thread:

ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/PR:_EY_and_Equidato_cooperation/$FILE/20180301_EY_and_Eguidato_cooperation.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't understand how people have missed this. I've been in since $0.34 in December, and I'm not selling before $10. Today's announcement was made on ey.com, how more legit do you want it to be?

Wat dis? Shill pls?

ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/PR:_EY_and_Equidato_cooperation/$FILE/20180301_EY_and_Eguidato_cooperation.pdf

Read this and fill your bags

Yay, finally i am green on these bags.

The best coin of 2018. Focusing on purely business at the moment. Not on many exchanges and criminally undervalued. This is the first of a lot of new partnerships and deals.

At the end of December I was pumping all my profits into this. People are so lucky they can still buy at this price.

Where you trading, OP?

IDEX, easiest place. There are some other shitty exchanges. Dont just take my word for it, do some research on this coin. I can guarantee gains with this one.

Bit-Z
Qryptos
ED
IDEX
Cobinhood

My comfiest bag atm

IDEX is definately the best to trade on now IMO. What is Qryptos like? can buy with BTC from there.

It's illegal to give investment advice unless you are an accredited investor. I am calling the cops on you.

Thnx Veeky Forumsruv!

No problem man, I can feel that this will be a good one, I have a big portion of my portfolio in this one. Maybe wait a day or so before buying. The price shot up due to that announcement so will be $$$ now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You utter vjew.

This is going nowhere.

I dont use Qryptos I can not tell u dude

But IDEX is fine, just use ur btc to buy eth first

Istead of just replying meaningless FUD, tell me why it is not? Go check out the team, website, business partnerships and then come back and tell me your thoughts. You may even learn something and make some money instead of losing all your money and being a depressed retard on an anime image board.

heavy bags bought at 77c watched go to $1.05 then plummet to 35c and stay there. sold bags after 6 weeks no movement for 50% loss my worst trade

Shit man sorry to hear that. I got in at 33cents. This will only go up long term though. Right now it is back passed 50 cents

Criminally undervalued. One of 7 coins I held onto when I consolidated down during the downturn

I'm going to buy, namely because they're targeting ERP and CRM.

good call but a lot more reasons then just that.

Bags filled!

How many y'all got? Only 1300 here.

One of the few legit projects. They are hiring up to 30 more people by summer.

Only got 140.

100 years ago Mr John was selling opium to Mr. Wang.
Now Mr. Wang is selling shitcoin to Mr. John.
>the irony

I like this coin but seeing you people jerk off over a 15% gain is making me reconsider

got 60 000. But I believe in this. Going to get bags up to 100k hopefully. Waiting to sell my MAN for it.

>i like something but the opinions of others are more meaningful to me than my own opinion

are you autistic?

jesus christ. I'm already in this coin but maybe you should look in the mirror if my weak ass FUD is triggering you

>it was merely an act

>it's just FUD bro i'm not a brainlet at all

Shitcoin, by the time it moves you could have already made x1000
Yea like nothing wrong buying into a solid project but this will take years to let you see some good results.

I am a brainlet and still see this is a long term high risk play, but please continue to pat yourself on the back for covering 25% of your losses

>t'was merely a jest!

>by the time it moves you could have already made x1000

this has been said about every single fucking coin before it moons.

Yea what is more likely to moon, all the coins releasing actually working stuff in the coming months/weeks or some coin without any upcoming events/releases?

Its probably smarter to buy REQ or LINK or Wabi or something.

or just buy something low and wait instead of trying to time the market.
if i bought and sold certain coins at the right time i could've been a trillionaire by now, but it's never that easy.