>I can no longer buy cats

My supermarket manager knows I use nutmeg recreationally

How did this happen?

>Post things that have ruined your life
OP you ruined my life with this thread

I'm in love with him

Sheldon Cooper?

sorcery

He is Shaddam IV of House Corrino, Padishah Emperor of the Known Universe and mentor to Gordon Ramsay III

BAZINGA !

That really works??

not really, it just makes you feel dehydrated and shitty. It has little recreational value,

"Eating four to eight teaspoons of ground nutmeg causes mild hallucinations, warmth in the limbs ... ... dizziness, nausea, cottonmouth, paranoia, difficulty urinating and, the coup de grace, a hangover that feels like God taking a dump on your soul. Some users compare the nutmeg "high" to a hellish case of the flu."

Some people report the negative effects lasting for days at a time, if you want to "get high" then benadryl will do the same thing.

You can extract the active ingredient from nutmeg very easily, it's also one relatively simple chemical step away from becoming a much nicer drug.

this

I have to make pizza instead of ordering it

although I wouldn't call it ruining my life because it's always good

I baked 2 sourdough loaves today.

I bought a burr grinder and a french press a year ago and now I cannot drink shitty coffee, which is literally everywhere

well you can use your french press for tea, and you can always use your grinder on fresh spices

You're not picking up what I'm putting down.
Now that I make great coffee at home, I cannot drink the shit that is served out in the world. Same with OP making his own bread and now cannot stand to eat store-bought.

Do you make your own holidays sauce?

today i went to my camera repairman and asked him if nearby was a coffee shop because i fancied one. he said "there" (pointing) "thats top stuff". it was overburnt, foul tasting, poignant smelling shit coffee. i swear about only 5% of people can tell good coffee from shit coffee.

Are you in the 95th percentile?

im in the patrician percentile.

People don't go to coffee shops for coffee. They go there for sugar and caffeine.

nice one, reddit.

You can still get pretty good store bought bread at certain local bakeries

No, they do not do what you claim.

nice mine is just a poolish pre-ferment

and specialty coffeeshops exist that probably make better coffee than that guy could make at home

>He buy the herbal jew

Homemade bread is so awesome compared to the trash they sell at the groceries stores.

Weighing my food and cooking from scratch.

I like knowing what's in my meals and how many calories I'm eating. It's nice having that kind of control over my food.

Veeky Forums

No but really, I feel the same

The sorcerer waved his hand, as he kneaded
The sorcerers spoke arcane runes, as he set the oven
The sorcerer cast a mighty spell, fresh bread smell
Arcane was the bread, for it was most worth it

This.

I just made up a batch of Scotch bread rolls.

Fantastic with just a little butter while still warm.

I can't go anywhere for barbecue save specialized places in the Midwest and I live in Cali.
My barbecue is just too good and the process of making it is so recreational that paying a high price for sub par barbecue just makes me feel sick