Lean

Anyone tried Lean? How is it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYw3WEKZG5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not as good as the regular.

Made me feel kind of numb and made my throat feel funny. Not really that great and opiate addiction is no joke.

Rappers that glorify it are peddling position. Fuck future

Man.. I was so excited about it, You just Made it sound like shit

>Fuck future
Kek. He even mentioned that he makes music about drugs while sober, cause that's what people wanna hear. They always fall for the meme.

Well it doesn't taste good that's for sure

I drink water

That picture looks fucking vibrant.

I really would love to, however, here in Canada they dont sell codeine OTC so Its pretty much non-existent. Its a shame.

Have you ever taken any other opiates? cause its about like that

Sipping lean with Sprite or crush is nice or dipping blunt wraps in it and smoking it is alright too. Haven't had any in 5+ years but I had some cool times with my buddies while on it

No but I got something called Tramadol from an ER visit last week. What the fuck man they said it was ibuprofen but stronger, I had to throw that shit out. It was making me feel way too good.

what wraps do you use and what do you dip them with? the sprite or the syrup? or the mixture

pretty sure we used double platinum wraps. Straight in the syrup

nice, I might try this, but how much is a pint for you? about $300?

Don't know buddy. I haven't had any since 2010 or so. I don't remember what I used to pay.

Watch out though, opiates and benzos(go nice with painkillers) can fuck your shit up

I wouldn't do this, codeine isn't smokable as it only gets you high by metabolizing into morphine from your liver, you must eat it im pretty sure.

>here in Canada they dont sell codeine OTC

Neither does the rest of the developed world, you need that prescription son

Not that other guy but codeine dipped blunts/joints get you beyond fucked up

That other guy here. This guy is right, you will lean like a cholo

Are you retarded?
>opiod, not smokable.

but the evidence....
straight codeine going into your lungs wouldnt be as effective as smoking morphine or heroin, as the first pass metabolism is needed for it to take any effect, it must be metabolized.
Maybe the weed is whats getting you fucked up, or the lean you drank before smoking the blunt is beginning to kick in. I cant imagine smoking codeine would produce anything much greater than placebo. Seems kinda pointless desu.

try it and give us a report

No you're right. I'm a C.R.N.A. And used to be addicted to opiates after some surgeries, as well as a long childhood of drug abuse. Codeine needs to be metabolized by the liver in order to feel absolutely anything. Probably what you'd feel from a "lean blunt" is placebo combined with the EXCESSIVE amount of promethazine in said syrup. Why people try to get high on this shit is beyond me. The promethazine will always take over, long before you can get a real buzz on the codeine.

It's okay, if you have enough...
just take hydrocodone (equivalent) or any other stronger opiate.

hydro is probably my favorite.

This. I'm the guy from above him and hydro has ALWAYS been my favorite feeling, yet the hardest to get what you want from it if you have a tolerance.

Smoke half a pill through a gravity bong with a little weed to keep it from going through. (Crush the pill)

Can you shut the fuck up. The drugs you're talking about are most bioavailable when used orally. I do things that involve these sorts of drugs EVERY DAY, FOR A LIVING. Smoking them through a bong, especially 5mg of hydrocodone MAX, is not going to fuck anyone up. If you want to smoke pills then smoke some oxy or fucking take it orally for best effect. This isn't Veeky Forums related but fuck off with your totally false advice.

Does plugging pills get your higher than just taking them orally

I went through a DXM phase in college. If you want to get fucked up the easiest way, use Delsym. Two of the big bottles will get you 2nd-3rd plateau easy, and if you can't stomach the syrup you can do a cold-water extraction.

>not just drinking cough syrup straight from the bottle
pussies

Literally every single person I've known, met, or seen use it is not a person I want to be like. I'm sure its fun but thats not worth it

What makes it that color?

The color is the only appeal to me.

colouring

It's kind of batshit how absolutely impossible it is to score codeine. At least around here.

I mean if I wanted -heroin- all I would have to do is walk up the street. But codeine? Whoa, whoa whoa! Let's not get crazy here!

UNDERAGEB&

Never had lean, but in high school a couple of buddies and I drank a bunch of cough syrup with codeine in it. My memory of it is just chilling on the couch having a relaxed conversation with my friends, but according to them I passed out, and would sporadically wake up to join in their conversation by saying a sentence or two then immediately pass out again. Apparently this lasted for a couple of hours.

I have done the DXM sizurp though.

A few things for the kiddies:
You need to find dex and only dex on the label.
90% of the cough meds have acetaminophen as an active ingredient. Unless you want to shop for a new liver on eBay.

Gauffenesen(sp) won't kill you but you will puke like that girl from the Exorcist. One time I drank some drank made with syrup containing this. I did not puke through sheer force of will. But I had to stand completely still for like an hour.

Don't know how it stacks up to codeine. My high was something I can't really explain well. Mainly cause I chased it with six shots of vodka. I watched Team America buzzed on that shit and for some reason I thought at the time the message of the movie really COULD save the world. Like you could found a new religion on it.

Hydros are great.
The bestest thing about trips to the dentist. I chase them with beer because IDGAF.

Yes but is a lot more dangerous because it's not going through your liver.

underrated

I abused the shit out of some left over Tramadol a few weeks ago. Two a day. Fantastic with some liquor later in the evening. While at work I was fine with doing mundane tasks. At home it was fun to game.

I love tramadol it makes me super fucking itchy tho. It's like vicodin just not sleepy.

Codiene just didn't do it for me. I'd rather use pic related

lean isn't codeine. it's promethazine.

dumb ass niggers don't even know the difference now

you best be trolling nigger

can someone post a step by step instruction how to craft this purple drank?

i want to lean like my favourite rappers but i dont know how to make it

Why is there ice cubes and a straw? Seems like the last thing I wanna keep cool and sip on. Will downing it just fucking kill you?

You're questioning a drink invented by pavement apes

Lean is for sipping because the whole point of lean isn't to get fucked up, it's to show everyone else how cool you are. If you actually want to get high on opioids, just do heroin like a white person.

Oh it's good. It's _REALLY_ comfy.

It's perfect for small apartment parties where you're comfortable with everyone, and music you like is playing.

It's _significantly_ better than being drunk.

Addendum:

It's insanely hard to get if you don't have a hookup. I got extremely lucky and passed a persuasion check with a doctor. Was able to score a small bottle.

I couldn't imagine what you'd have to do to get a proper sized bottle, besides being legitimately extremely sick.

Ice, Sprite, drank, and your preferred flavor of jolly ranchers.
Literally just mix it all in a cup and stir for a few minutes, letting the candy dissolve. Sip at your leisure, or buy oxycotin if you want a real opiate high.

It was fun, and tasted pretty good. 7/10 would never do again.

>Don't know how it stacks up to codeine.
Apples and oranges.

my man lean just ruins the flavor

>passed persuasion check
what's your speech level

youtube.com/watch?v=BYw3WEKZG5s

Yeah, I'm gonna have to agree with this guy. Learn your pharmaco-kinetics and -dynamics folks

>>>/opi/

Underrated post

>pic related tbqh famalam

depends what province.

but it's not the same syrup either way. A lot weaker and has a different antihistamine in it than promethazine, like the American stuff does

Have you tried it? You know from experience it doesn't work?

And desu it's not advice. It's a way to get fucked up. I bet you've never smoked cocaine.

I turned 18 and got s pipe to smoke weed

Some people grind it, I haven't. As long as I'm covering the carb and not burning the whole nug at once I'm golden right?

1 gram each night made me feel tired but not really high by any means. Possibly just a weak version of drunk. Heard this is common but I don't want to throw away my college savings for this shit... Friends want me to buy them cigars now but I'd rather not get cancer so I'm trying to find weed but it's all overpriced because these faggots I go to school with won't give me their dealer.

I am a grown ass man I wish I had skills to work but instead i need school.

TAKE THA BLUNT
DIP IT IN THA LEAN
DEN LIGHT IT

POP A MOLLY
DRINK SOME ORANGE JUICE
GIT HIGHER
GIT HIGHER
GIT HIGHER
POP A MOLLY
DRINK SOME ORANGE JUICE
GIT HIGHER

I've drank lean a few times and smoked a blunt dipped in it. This was back in college when our coke hook was a hood ass negro from alabama.

It was p fun, but hard to isolate the exact effects because I was always mixing it with other things, predominantly alcohol.

Glad to be on 420chan.

420 braise it

Always wanted to try it but I don't have any nigger friends.

Also I've heard its 1000 dollars a bottle in Detroit even for Activsta or whatever the mexican shit they are making now is called

friends with a dude who fried his brains out with DXM (read: pussy lean),he feels nearly no pain from the brain damage, pretty sure at this point his brain is just two neurons with electrical impulses circling each other just from lean's retarded little sister. granted he did it like every fucking day.

anyway besides that point traditional codeine lean calls for sprite and jolly ranchers but i heard anything but sprite tastes better. either way there's nearly nothing to take away that cough medicine flavor so i wouldn't get carried away, no matter what you do it'll still taste like shit.

it is pretty to look at though

jolly ranchers

Underr8ted post

I haven't tried lean, I usually get some opiates chew them or snort them sometimes, put a lip of Grizzly in and play ps4. Shit is cash.

I have smoked "lean blunts" I have smoked coke blunts and joints, I have even smoked a codeine pill in a blunt because that's what they wanted to do. The only one of these that will slightly work is smoking coke, but you waste so much due to not FREEBASING IT INTO A SMOKEABLE FORM, CRACK, that you'd be better off snorting it.

Not in France.
>inb4 France is not a developed country

I actually tried some lean two weeks ago, it was the best chill I have ever had (way better than just alchohol, or even pot)

I only got like 2 hours of sleep that night though and I was soooo tired the next day.

Over all it was 8/10

Fuck him op it's the best party drug out there.

Grizzly and playstation is good.

It's like all my white trash friends came and made a thread on Veeky Forums....

Sad but true. It's hard to pass up a drug thread here though

Are you retarded?
Different chemicals, must have same combustion/vaporization properties cause they both get you high

wew lad

That wasn't lean in the traditional sense nigga. Lean puts your ass to bed if you aren't on uppers to. If a nigger gave it to you it for sure had at least 3-4 different drugs in it.

ontario fag here

you can buy codeine otc you just have to ask at the pharmacy and sign for it

man i wish i could try this again, the first time I had just knocked out so i didnt get to enjoy the high

I find it so absurd that nigger rappers flaunting their ''wealth'' rap about this shitty drug

it's literally laughable, it's like some hardcoremetal band screaming about downing tussin like it's the most METAL fucking shit you can do, when in reality it's just some shitty teenage drug for people with no connections

literally cracks me up how dumb niggers are. Like you are literally boasting that you have been reduced to abusing cough syrup? you can't even just get actual codeine no you are such a desperate nigger you have to abuse cough syrup like some desperate teen.

seriously it's absurd. firstly, codeine is one of the weakest opiates there is. secondly, promethazine is just an antihistamine with sedative qualities. Basiclaly it's like benadryl. And all of this in some disgusting syrupy shit (they actually put shit in syrup to prevent abuse and make it seem more legit. see: dxm. You can take dxm pills and have the same effect on your cough the syrup is just there to prevent abuse and people think the actual syrup makes it legit like the syrup actually helps your throat as well), which tastes so bad you have to mix it with fucking sprite and jolly ranchers just to chug the filth down

I seriously find this so absurd. imagine rappers takling about mixing robotussin with sprite and acting like they're 'ballin'

like get some better drugs you fucking faggots lmao

in my country I can just go buy promethazine pills, codeine/ibuprofen. separate out the codeine, dry it into powder, combine with powdered promethazine and put in gelcaps and literally that's exactly what LEAN would be without having to ingest some disgusting nigger syrup

or I can just do what any sane fucking person would do and just go buy some fucking better opiates lmao. fucking abusing cough syrup like grow up, are you 12 years old? Get some fucking oxy or dillies you fucking niggers

it's seriously absurd that absuing cough syrup w has become seen as 'cool' to these niggers

anyone in the bay area plug me some?

$400 a pint wya

>Thinking drugs and knowing where to get drugs makes you cool

Underrated post

I would only pay that if it was red maybe

you're fucking lucky you didn't have a seizure

>somebody took the time to type this up

DXM is fantastic and you can get it in powder

>on ck
>posting about drugs not food

Preparing DXM in the pill form is certainly more enjoyable than drinking the syrup. The syrup leaves an awful aftertaste and is hard to find a complementary beer. The robo-shits are also undesirable. A DXM pill can be downed with many fruity beers.

drugs is food. you cook it up, eat it, and the nutrients make things happen to your body.

i mean, i feel you. but literally some drugs you have to cook up, like lol

Drugs are actually defined as being a substance ingested that causes physiological changes that ISN'T food. That said I don't really see the problem if it's contained in one thread, the alcoholic thread which is literally just blogging isn't even less food related tha n this.

>isn't even less food related tha n this.
Is even less food related than this, jesus christ I can't type.

it doesnt taste the greatest, and it just feels like an intense drunk but your also kind of sick at the same time
codeine isnt worth the money
just pop some xans and drink a little