Vegan general

Hey fellow /VGeees/ how are you holding up? Today it's the 4th month since I transitioned and I'm trying to adapt to walking long distances agai, I only go out during late afternoon because the sun hurts my skin now but that's ok, I can forage around the city for tasty vegetables and leftover food I get from the trash.
If you have to post meat please spoiler it first, I can't handle getting triggered again

4/10, I thought about smiling briefly but didn't

It's half about the content and half about your mood

I know this thread is 4 hours old but I just wanted to say haha vegans lmao

>haha vegans lmao
Enjoying summer?

ofc

I'm on my second week. It's torture. I'm starting to have dreams of double pepperoni mushroom pizza because if I have to eat another bowl of brown rice and baked beans I may just blow my brains out. My shits have been top notch though mate i'll tell you that, that's the thing I don't miss, straining and physically feeling my neck and hip bones crick as I contortion my body to shit out that carcass I ate four days ago. It's a blessing to have your shit come out quicker than a Veeky Forumsunt during tendy time and shaped exactly like your intestines to boot.

Also I think the soy milk I use for my oats is fucking with my emotions. I tried pic related yesterday and cried for nearly two hours which is very uncharacteristic for me.

>general

>straining and physically feeling my neck and hip bones crick as I contortion my body to shit out that carcass I ate four days ago

fucking christ lad

It's all the estrogen replacing your testosterone user, it's completely normal

I'm not vegan but I've greatly reduced my meat consumption. I'm thinking I'll reduce it as much as I can and if I can make the plunge into full vegan without hurting my body, I'll do it. Cold turkey really hurts me.

>today it's the 4th month since I transitioned
nice dubs FAG

>fell for the soy/estrogen meme

That's really be beat way to go about it. 2 year vegetarian here, I eased into it by only eating chicken that I prepared for salads or rice bowls. Being vegetarian forced me to start cooking and choosing what I consume way more carefully. Plus, having a vegan gf rubbed off on me. Side note... Once she asked if she was still vegan after she swallowed xD

Who was she blowing? Does she let you watch? You are so lucky XD

Kek, me bro. I was still eating meat when I was dating her.

So she cucked you so hard you are no longer allowed to eat meat?

Oy vey

Nice stuff man xD

Bait is bait

2 month vegan, my skin fucking cleared up for the first time since I was a little kid.

Pretty happy.

Quite the opposite for me, my skin used to be pretty sturdy, now I get small pimples everywhere, especially on the forehead and cheeks. I also sweat a lot more, when stressed my forehead becomes wet as fuck. It has also become harder to handle caffeine, I don't really feel awake from it, just tired, weak and miserable but unable to sleep, it also stops my hunger completely, kinda like it feels a day after taking speed.

>it's a guy complaining about how much vegans complain episode

> hey ck!
>just letting you all know whats happening!
>after i went vegan i cant walk long distance anymore; for some reason.
>ive taken to dumpster diving like a hobo and my skin has become pale/photosensitive

veganism is working out great for you i see

I wanna go Vegan but I don't know where to begin and I'm scared to give up so many different foods that I love. Halp me please guys