What the fuck is this?

what the fuck is this?
is it really possible to cook while being blind?

she's blind, not British

she's asian user

she won the whole shit , how is that possible if we ignore the obligatory sympathy win card

Idk how anyone does anything blind desu

I want to cook for her :3

Did you even watch that series of master chef? She fucking beasted her competition.

>blind
Who gives a shit? Obviously it didn't hinder her ability to cook.

Fuck that, I want her to cook for me.

the other finalist was a nigger

How does she tell when stuff is done cooking? Just how tender it is or what? Also was she born blind or became blind?

she lose her vision gradually over time because of some disease that affected her nerves , she says she can see things but its very very very blurry

by touch and smell which are just as important for telling doneness when cooking (which anyone who actually knows how to cook well should know)

Would you mess with her by moving shit and switching them around so she screws up the food and feels sad and you can confirm her and tell her it's ok, you can cook for both from now on?

>She fucking beasted her competition.
No she didn't, she stood out at first, became completely invisible for the whole middle section of the season, and then "won" the final with the same meme fish sauce noodles she'd been cooking from the beginning. It was clearly a sympathy vote, Josh outcooked her to hell in that final.

As Derrick did with Claudia last season, btw.

fuck the last season it was fucking obvious that they want to pander to the SJWs , Derrick got that finals in the bag and got robbed out of it.

>As Derrick did with Claudia last season, btw.

I gotta agree here

>believing in reality television

How bluepilled are you?

I don't believe it but playing a blind character for like idk 5 years is pure dedication .

>touching the food
Might as well spit on it

user........

Chefs who use their bare hands nearly always are touching your food more cleanly than chefs who always use/are forced to use gloves

Touching the food with your hands makes you conciously think about washing your hands constantly.

>Touching the food with your hands makes you conciously think about washing your hands constantly.
So now not only am I getting salmonella, but my food tastes like soap

I guarantee you, ever steak you've ever had overcooked was by a chef who was wearing gloves.

>Lost to a blind woman
>Killed self afterwards

What's fucked up is that they brought him back because they knew they fucked up in eliminating him in the first place.

The bitch might be blind and could cook but if you seriously believe that she can be a better chef than any chef with good eyes you're retarded. It's TV filled with feels so people would cheer and sedate themselves into ignorance watching something impossible and thinking they're witnessing history. If this were real people would talk about this for decades but they won't because it's reality TV thats's forgotten a week after a show ends.

i wear gloves when i cover garde manger, other raw ready-to-eat foods or handle allergens (real or imagined by the customer). grill has a handwash station right there and sautee is holding shit with towels and knowing which tongs are for what thing. you're just going to have sweat-filled shitty gloves on working hot-side and we all know how heinous that is.

Two things:

1) IIRC, Josh's lobster was undercooked and inedible, ergo a whole course of his food was rendered incapable of judgment, earning him a big fat goose egg there, so his highest score could only have been 20. If she got 7s all round, he wouldn't have been able to beat her.

2) he killed himself and literally no one cared.

yea just because the places you work with is HACCP compliant doesnt means other establishment gives any fucks on it.

Being grossed out by somebody touching your food is like being grossed out by chicken because it used to be raw.

For fucks sake. This girl is from my hometown. She is legally blind or sighted but isn't completely. She can see fine (slightly blurred shapes and colors) everything ~1-2 feet radius in front her. The show carefully never mentioned this at all. Masterchef and shows like it are prompted so the contestants aren't totally unprepared for challenges. It wasn't a miracle she won.

Last time i saw mc.

Glad christine won the masterchefb owl

assuming that they didn't forge her dishes she clearly has quite a bit a skill as a chef. But past the final 10 she was being catered towards by the judges

subtle

>she won the whole shit , how is that possible if we ignore the obligatory sympathy win card

It's not smart to underestimate the skills of the average Vietnamese.

>muh daddy!

So can we talk about this guy? Like he has to be an actor or something, right? What the fuck is wrong with him has to be a closet homosexuals yeah?

He's probably just a nu-male. Hard to tell from homos really.

>salmonella can only live on hands not gloves
>you don't rinse soap off
You're a bit dense.

>hfw she thinks shes been whisking eggs but actually I`ve had my cock up her asshole the entire time TOP KEK

Didn't he develop schizophrenia or something?