mfw people took the xkcd field purity meme too serious

> mfw people took the xkcd field purity meme too serious
> mfw mathfags think they are better than biofags

yeah, if i ever get cancer, ill be sure to get to my topologists office and use real analysis to cure me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haber
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A doctor might not cure your cancer either.

Yeah, a biofag will definitely help with your cancer.

go to sleep loli

Take your pedophile cartoons back to .

Fucking degenerates.

maybe you should get a cancer diagnosis

for your post

because it's cancerous trash

>he fell for the bio meme

the true cuck field of the sciences, kek

BIOFAG
BUTT
BLASTED

ITT: freshman argue about a major theyll eventually change

> muh medicine
> muh physucks
> le millenium prize
> 6 figure salary

face it, everyone in this thread is bound to be replaced by robots ad engineers very, very soon.....

>loli51
:^^^^^^)

I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that forms their opinion from Veeky Forums memes.

You can't cure cancer with biology. You can't do shit with biology.

>I genuinely feel sorry for anyone that forms their opinion from Veeky Forums memes.
It does bother me a bit.
How you do you think you REALLY are at filtering out stupid shit?

this picture is so wrong

xkcd is so stupid. If it weren't for the poorly drawn stick figures, and it was just text, would anyone even read that vapid shit?

Physicist arent you

X > Y

Because if I ever have X related problem Y can't help me.

>xkcd is so stupid.
If you say so. I think it's usually pretty interesting.

>If it weren't for the poorly drawn stick figures, and it was just text, would anyone even read that vapid shit?
Given Randall's What-If blog was popular enough to make a book, yes?

He also made one from a sort of opposite perspective.

"I'M SORRY, FROM YOUR YEARS OF CONDESCENDING TOWARD THE 'SQUISHY SCIENCES', I ASSUMED YOU'D BE A LITTLE HARDER."

Except cure cancer and nearly every other disease given time.

Both the purity pic and this one are cancerous because they perpetuate "major wars" and elevate conflict beyond innocent field banter.

this

>Physic
Nuclear weapons, nuclear power meme
>Chemistry
Nerve agents, mass production of poisons
>Biology
Weaponize airborne Smallpox/Anthrax/etc modified to kill 100% of infected, HIV/AIDS leak, brand new horrific diseases cause the ones we have aren't enough.

Biology is by far the most evil "science".

You think weaponised diseases are worse than nuclear weapons?

Apart from the last sentence that doesn't follow from his argument, he is correct about what he says. Weaponised diseases have the potential to be the deadliest WMD. It's no coincidence that nobody ever speaks about them or has ever attempted to make them relevant to warfare.

Surely there is no way they can be worse than nuclear weapons. Maybe in the future but there isn't any way of realistically making them as deadly as nuclear weapons atm as far as i know. In what way are they worse than nukes?

The thing is that we don't really know the extent of the lethality of the viruses governments keep in their bioweapon labs.

Anyway, the thing with nuclear weapons is that they are bombs, deployed over a designated area and no more. It is not an existential threat to mankind unless a global nuclear war breaks out, and even then it's certain not to kill off mankind since we will respond by evacuating populated areas (obviously there will be extreme casualties either way). One appropriately engineered bioweapon released to an unsuspecting population could very, very quickly get out of hand and infect billions of people (obviously depends on the properties of the bioweapon) before proper quarantine measures have been set up.

>Chemist
>mass production
Please. Those hacks couldn't design a reactor if they wanted to.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritz_Haber

CHALLENGE ME SENPAI

>Complaining about anime in Veeky Forums