Are people with more friends dumber?

Are people with more friends dumber?
Are lonely people smarter?

lower intelligence might generally correspond to higher "things in common" category when interacting with people, resulting in more "friendships" but there are always exceptions that both prove and break that kind of rule

lots of factors go into your question which i assume you ask because you need to validate your self worth to which i say kill yourself

i agree with this guy on all accounts

Nicely put user

Well I consider myself pretty smart like I know NYC is the capital of NY and Seattle is the capital of DC. I got like 1 friend so yeeeaah OP tru dat

Maybe it's because autists can be smarter but in general are terrible at social interaction.

This is probably the case for me.

maybe it's because lonely people turn inward for existential validation

No, now stop trying to be a special snowflake

Eloquently put, user.

I'm marginally smarter than all my friends but I am depressed and they are highly motivated. They are way more successful than me, so really, they are the smart ones

what makes you think you are marginally smarter?

Fucking rekt.

By using the word dumber I see which category you fall into.
Loneliness doesn't make you smart lad there's more factors at play

/thread

My 144 IQ brain agree completely with this guy.

introversion correlates with higher intelligence, and in terms of sexuality, success is a bell curve - average intelligence are the most successful, and the dumber or smarter you are, the less successful you tend to be

note that being introverted does not necessarily mean being unpopular, though. There are many people with introverted dispositions who are very socially successful.

Also note that social failures tend to correlate alternately with low intelligence and mental illness.

So basically, if you meet somebody who's introverted but well-liked, they're probably pretty smart. If you meet somebody who's extroverted, they're very slightly less likely to be a genius, but you really can't tell anything. If they're introverted but not well liked, you have no idea how smart they are. If they're extroverted but people don't like them, there might be a problem.

obviously MBTI is outdated bullshit, but it does observe things about personalities.

In general, in terms of intelligence...
I > E
N > S
T > F
J = P

samefag

also I agree with this fag

E > I
S > N
T > F
J > P

"Introvert"(I) is bad, it means you will fuck off of any social situation because you feel "tired", like a little girl who can't play a sport for 5 minutes. This means you are out of every social game out there. You are a loser among apes.

"Intuition"(N), opposed to "Sensing", is bad, it means you are the kind of retard who talks shit instead of observing. This rules you out of science, pretty much. Even worse, it implies you have shitty attention, which is due to a brainlet tier working memory. You are the kind of retard who forgets a text you have just read, the kind of retard that has to remember "key words" of it in other to reply with your intuition.

"Perceiving"(P), opposed to "Judging"(J), is bad, it means you can't think ahead for shit. Your brain is already overloaded with hourly things, you can't plan because it won't be realistic and you are too much of an impulsive monkey to meet goals. You are the equivalent of casual gamers, who knows fuck all just starts the game with a black mind and gets raped by simple challenges. Hey, at least you are having fun. Losing must be fun if you are a monkey.

I see that you are also too dumb to mention the fifth dimension: Assertive vs Turbulent. Assertive is a guy that feels no pressure in work, he puts minimal effort and feels very comfortable about it, so basically a satisfied plebeian. Turbulent is a guy that basically works as much as he can, he learns and reach new levels because he feels like shit in his current state, so basically an overachiever. Guess which one is better.

this reads like you're an "autodidact" NEET without a degree - every scientist and engineer I know is N. Most S's are into things like theater and education.

I is more about mental process - do you come up with ideas together with others, or do you think things through and then share? Thinking things through is pretty much always the more effective method.

Perceiving has nothing to do with thinking ahead, and everything to do with deciding. Perceivers are hesitant to decide.

You literally don't understand how the system works.

The most important are the Ni and Ne functions

>Tfw INTP

interesting chart
also interesting that ISFPs are the least gifted of anybody, but INFPs are the 4th most gifted