How much you wanna bet?

hold on to your butts

So would all boomers 401ks tank to nesr nothing

KEK already sold it all

Short it then faggit

the ones who dump are going to flock to crypto. being anywhere near the traditional financial shitshow in the coming months is going to be bad and our memecoins will soar.

Holy balls, I was told you people were delusional but I guess I didn't get how bad the problem was.

You're saying that when stocks fall, people will flock to a MORE volatile asset? Why not stick it in bonds or money market?

lol I don't play stocks I'm not boring and retarded

can someone draw a long term meme line from the start of that graph. i feel like the Dow should be like 6000

So you're turning down the chance to make tens of thousands of dollars because that would be "boring" and "retarded".

Kek, yeah sure - bonds. Nice try boomer. Way to trust msm. Next you'll try shilling us on property.

Metals as always in a crash, cryptos if you have any balls. An external and uncorrelated safe haven market for when normie economics shits the bed again. This is literally why they were invented, not just for pajeets to shill. It's pretty much shorting Western Civilization. Thank me later boomer.

This is right though. You aren't a total brainlet.

So you're shorting "Western Civilization" and buying "random stranger whose company is based in the Virgin Islands/Taiwan"? I guess you have too much "balls" to use stably valued assets like bonds as a refuge from market fluctuations instead of a "financial asset" that is mostly a venue for people to scam me.

Yes. In fact that's going to be a huge problem.

A huge part of why the DJI keeps going up is because pension and retirement funds invest into it.

What do you think is going to happen when all boomers start cashing out of the market to retire?

fuck em

>You're saying that when stocks fall, people will flock to a MORE volatile asset? Why not stick it in bonds or money market?

simple human greedy will flock them in crypto

Why does every second faggot here think that tey can predict the market? At least the Linkies are funny in their delusion.

No not them user, it's you and I who are fucked. Boomers will run this country into the ground to protect their comfy lifestyles and then die before they see the consequences

>This level of brainlet.

Yeah, Bitcoin is actually a company registered in Luxembourg, owned by Elon Musk. At least DYOR brainlet.

Enjoy your below-inflation "gains" Boomer.

I agree that's what brought you to crypto, but not everyone has your risk aversion/blind greed.

I was talking about exchanges, which have been skimming user's deposits, exit-scamming, and shutting down during downswings.

I guess we could talk about how most new ICOs are premined and 60% of all 2017 ICOs are no longer trading if you'd prefer, though.

I'm already making tens of thousands in the crypto markets shut the fuck up hahaha

all depends on when/if they start the quantitative easing. Collapse of usd if they try to print their way out of this one

WANTS INFRASTRUCTURE

TARIFFS STEEL AND ALUMINUM

Literally headlines today

Aluminum
Steel
Up 8%

Just a matter of time until you go to withdraw it one day and just see "bepis"