So what kind of bullshit do you like to add to your fucking yogurt? Me, I like dark chocolate chips and strawberries...

So what kind of bullshit do you like to add to your fucking yogurt? Me, I like dark chocolate chips and strawberries, but I recently got into reese's peanut butter chips(the baking kind, not the cups), walnuts and a fucking banana. It's pretty goddamn good.

honey, maybe some fresh berries

obligatory also my semen

Good choice, what kind of fucking berries do you use?

Honey, chopped cherries, grapeseed oil, avocado oil, turmeric, and pan seared cut up chicken. Dumped on top of rice and served warm.

Before adding it to chicken you can smear it all over your body instead and be Bart Simpson.

So your shit is less like a dessert and more like an entree, that's a good idea.

greek yogurt + coconut muesli + honey is pretty much what i have for breakfast most days. sometimes some assorted berries get chucked in if theres some laying around

stop cursing please.

Fuck you.

Mint and potato

I prefer yogurt to mayo when mixing up hard boiled egg yolks into the whipping for deviled eggs. They keep a lot longer outdoors without giving guests food poisoning too. Mayo is fucking evil about things like that.

I agree. I only touch the shit when there's sushi involved, but not regular asshole mayo.

I used to spread cut oats on a cookie sheet and bake them until they got dark tan and crispy crunchy, then I'd periodically throw handfuls of that into stuff like my yogurt.

For breakfasts, I like coconut greek yogurt with almond slivers and blueberries, or I like a few punches of granola in the yogurt. I already use plain yogurt in lieu of sour cream for tacos and fajitas, and I'm going to substituting plain yogurt for mayo, too.

aspartame and imitation vanilla extract

woah someone needs to get grounded

>greek yogurt
>nectarines/crushed up blueberries/banana
>agave nectar
basic breakfast.....if you want you can put some granola in there too....

Nothing because I actually like yogurt

chia seeds, works better with kefir though.

and sound like 14 year olds going through an edgy phase.

Peel and seed a cucumber. Shred the cucumber with a cheese grater. Squeeze out the excess juice into a separate container for mixing later on with vodka. Cucumber, salt, pepper, and dill all go in greek yogurt. Eat the tzatziki sauce with a spoon and try not to cum in my pants.

Honey, walnuts and dried figs.

>309g 0% fat Greek Yogurt
>11g Ground Flaxseed
>30g Oats
>19g Almonds
>1 Banana
>200mL Water

My breakfast smoothie almost every morning. Also an excellent hangover cure.

I can tell you're an old person because of your use of elipses. Why do old people use elipses so frequently?

noice repeting digits br0

i think you mean ellipses........................

Lemon is underrated. Greek yogurt of course.

Honey or maple syrup, whatever I have, granola, berries and/or other fruit like bananas, apples, etc.

Dandelion leaves

garlic and ginger
saffron
cumin
cardamon
cinnamon
star anise
kashmiri chilli powder
whole pepper kernels
onion
lamb
and salt

Using a curse-word to bloat every sentence to twice its size is just as obnoxious as any valley-girl filler word, like, you know, so totally?

Wrong website, cuck
The one you are looking for is reddit

Odd, because Reddit is replete with insecure dude-bros spewing filler swears like absolute faggots. Per example, here's this.

>actually knows what reddit is like
Shibbolethed the redditor

Right, so I guess Thomas Jefferson was a muslim for reading the Q'uran?

>comparing yourself to Thomas Jefferson
>comparing reddit to the koran
can't make this stuff up

I could compare myself to someone less famous if you'd prefer.

یرونی؟

Do it.

If your mother reads a Jewish cookbook, are you a kike?

Granola. Lots of granola.

Only kikes read Jewish cookbooks, so yes.

You'd have to provide a picture of my mother reading a Jewish cookbook to prove otherwise, which you cannot.

More likely a newcomer that thinks everyone on Veeky Forums is mean and "hardcore" trying to blend in.

dude why don't you just piss off, like seriously pick a fight about cursing someone other than Veeky Forums loser, add to the thread, enjoy the comments, or fuck off. christ.

Corn flakes

I remember this original post on Reddit. Those faggoteers tore this guy to pieces.

Just granola. I'm so english that fruit is literally too sweet for me. Even yogurt has a little too much flavour going on.

I don't eat yogurt because I'm not a fat woman. wala.

No, just your wife. viola

oreos