"Baby...

>"Baby, I was thinking we can use some of our gains to donate to gun control and maybe use some of the leftovers on a Gucci bag? Kisses. I love you, user"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw
youtube.com/watch?v=BKr1BTIuBzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no1s gf does this
dumb fag

You're right. She does it without asking.

what kind of girls are you dating, user

aaand i'm out! Have a good life!

leave
sage

my gf buys me shit and i barely spend money on her
ill pay for dinner occasionally and thats it
if u dont spend money on ur woman and they know you have other options, you win. they will seek your approval. not saying to treat them terribly, but just make sure they know that you dont need them and wont spend money on them just because they expect it. become enlightened and rise above eternal beta-ship. check em

my co-workers wife wants him to sell all his crypto so they can put the money down on a house.

"obviously not - why would you even suggest that?"

My ex tried to tell me to donate some money to the poor I just laughed and told her to donate her money. She never donated shit.

dam bro that was some spiritual shit....

I'm taking that to heart.

This is why I'm in a serious relationship with my Car

youtube.com/watch?v=oaEM4JYFPfw

why wouldnt you do that? its a mature decision

No, you check em

lol my GF has her own Gains she doesn't touch my money and I don't touch her money unless I'm helping her Fork BTC or claim an Airdrop

Thats incredibly reasonable
Crypto is not a normal investment like you retards think
Movement of price in currency is random and hedged away by smart people

sounds like its time 2 do an honor killing, allu akbar jihad and all that.

Sounds good. Could you also go to the store and pick me up some soy milk? You know how I have bad thoughts some times without it.

BEGONE THOT

you are welcome user
not checked fagit

The imaginary kind, I’d wager

>tfw no gf to spend gains on

youtube.com/watch?v=BKr1BTIuBzc

>not buying used Gucci baggs on Poshmark and selling them for a profit on craigslist

you're never gonna make it kiddo

This. I was homeless when I met my wife. I moved in with her and she paid for everything for the first three months together. When I got my first paycheck, I took her out for pizza. She hates pizza.

Now we work in alternatiing to years cycles. Just started my two years off and its glorious

>not buying fake gucci bags from china and selling them on Poshmark as used

never. gonna. make it.

>I think we should break up

This 1 will get you rekt

sure anything for you babe! (lie)

Thanks just bought 100k NRA