BUBBLE TEA THREAD

GUYS HOW CAN I MAKE BUBBLE TEA AND WHERE CAN I GET IT IN WALES? I HAD IT IN ASIA AND THAT SHIT IS THE BOMB. BUT IT'S NOWHERE HERE. HELP ME ANONS??

I NEED DA TEA.

order milk tea mix and tapioca online

add together

wa la

It's pronounced viola

Brew tea
Add milk and sugar
Add in ice and stir or shake.

If you have tapioca pearls then put it in the cup before adding the tea.

This is literally how they do it in those bubble tea shops, just add flavoring if you want other flavors.

>fine tuners
What a pleb, I bet he uses a metronome too

Fucking violists I swear to god

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm cold tea never thought of that before hmmmmmmmmmmmm

whats wrong with fine tuners

Do you watch Geordie Shore or Ex On The Beach

You're forgetting the (hardest) part where you have to cook the pearls.
If you have a pressure cooker OP, that's the fastest way to make/cook the pearls!

Do I fuck.

what brand of pearls do I get? I have a pressure cooker

These are the brand my wife buys and swears by.

Do you have asian markets in Sheepfuckistan? Buy pearl tapioca anywhere you can find it, cook by directions on the package, add to smoothie or whatever. Try finding some matcha and a matcha smoothie recipe.

>cooking tapioca pearls is hard
???

It's the most difficult part of the process, yes. Notice the usage of "hardest" to show the relative difficulty to the rest of the recipe.

Is your wife a LBFM?

3 outta 4 of those.

They don't have asian markets in North Wales.

>milk tea mix
Or you could just, like, brew tea and add condensed milk. If you don't want to be a lazy SOB that is.

Brew an insanely silly strong black tea (boiling pot and huge amount of leaves), than pour onto evaporated milk. The pearls/red beans youll figure yourself

Soak the tapioca pearls in simple syrup once they're finished cooking.

Plebs with bitch fingers use them to make it seem like they can play

Do you eat the bubbles after drinking the tea?

During, they go through the straw

- make strong tea (literally any tea but I got some thai loose leaf tea from the asian market)
- let it cool a bit
- get the boba up to a boil then turn down the heat and simmer for 8 minutes, drain and rinse with cold water to cool
- put 1/3 cup boba into your glass
- pour tea in up to 2/3 mark
- add 1tbsp non-dairy creamer
- add 1tbsp sugar
- stir
- top the glass off with ice

Do Asians actually drink bubble tea like Americans drink coffee, or is this a meme? How do they stay so skinny, it's like sugar tea plus sugar spheres

-strong black tea
-milk
-ice
-mix in a martini shaker or something
-buy tapioca pearls online
done, simple
as someone from vancouver, they do drink it a lot, they drink it like white people drink starbucks mixed drinks, not actual coffee, it's a thing to sit down and chat with your friends with, not something you grab in the morning to charge up before a wageslave job.

It's not the little things they eat, it's the big things YOU eat. grazing throughout the day and eating a small meal versus constantly eating and multiple large meals.

Isn't Wales like the size of Rhode Island? You'd think there would be a website with every place to eat in the entire country.

How do you make thai tea? I was thinking about buying thai tea mix but all it seems to be is tea leaves with a dye added to it. Could I just use black tea or is there something special about the mixes?

Am Singaporean. Bubble Tea is a very common drink, people get this shit pretty regularly. (It's common to hear at least one person you know say "hey wanna get bubble tea after work/class" every day)

But we drink tons of Goybucks too here.

thai tea is just a blend, it has vanilla and some other shit. you can use any tea to make milk tea.

buy tapioca from grocery store
buy those huge straws or just borrow them from tea shops
brew tea
add shit ton of dry coffee mate and sugar to said tea and ice

> tapioca
This additive Jew ruins so many things.
> kind bars
> clif bars
And that's about it. But it tastes like shit DESU.

What's the reason behind the tapioca balls? I've heard that tapioca literally tastes nothing. Am I wrong?

It has a very very mild flavour on its own, just like gelatine has. It is the added flavouring that makes the differense.

How new are you?

It's mostly for the chewy texture I assume. A lot of places soak it in sugar water to give it a slight sweetness.

Shut up loz

large pearl tapioca and sugar
Everything else is optional, you fat shit.

more importantly, how can I make good milk tea? I don't care about boba, but fuck this place that makes boba tea makes FINE ASS milk tea

They use sweetened condensed milk, so, like always, the answer is more sugar, you fat shit.