atkmagazine.com/2015/07/23/my-favourite-korean-diet-drink-drinking-vinegar/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yay, a funny thread.

Awesome :DDD

I'm serious

Try tomato juice

Milk should be ok

buy new shoes and socks

Don't know if this is suppose to be a joke thread but I do know vinegar strangely stops stinky litter and smelly sink disposals.

For your feet just get Gold Bond spray.

Spray with vodka.

Spray shoes and then freeze them.

Or ethyl alcohol if you want to make if non /CO/ and leave this board too. We'd appreciate that.

By foot powder

Someone told me - without irony - that vinegar gets rid of "chemtrails"

I was in rehab with a guy that wouldn't shut up about chemtrails. He would sit outside and point them out to people all day

Put cayenne pepper on your feet, make sure to get in all the crevices nice and deep like. works wonders.

I bought some of this for the first time and have been enjoying it over some mixed vegetables and with saltine crackers.

In your experience Veeky Forums, does brand make any difference in "balsamic" vinegars if you aren't ordering the real $200/4oz DOP stuff?

>does brand make any difference in "balsamic" vinegars if you aren't ordering the real $200/4oz DOP stuff?
yes

Are you memeing from that infograph that shows cayenne pepper cures basically everything

"better than chemicals"

White vinegar is first and foremost an acid. Weak at that, but still an acid. If you're to do anything with it dilute it with warm water first. It's good for cleaning like this.

Put baking soda in your shoes. Add the contents of a bag of peppermint tea. Eat more chlorophyll-containing foods and never ever let yourself get constipated. You're welcome.

>Are you memeing from that infograph that shows cayenne pepper cures basically everything

Cayenne pepper worked for every one's favorite chef, Ja/ck/, to "cure" his pinkeye

youtube.com/watch?v=Era4tENWn4Q

Try soaking your feet in tea.

>pinkeye
Of course he's into scat. Not fucking surprised

HIT ME AGAIN, SPIKE AND THIS TIME PUT SOME STANK ON IT!

Am I the only one who drinks vinegar straight? I have been since I was a kid. I prefer just plain white vinegar but some other types are alright too, particularly rice wine. Apple cider and some of the flavored ones are usually too sweet and not acidic enough for my tastes, as well as most dark vinegars I've tried.

There's what I believe to be a furniture store nearby that has a huge sign up that says "come try 40 flavors of oil and vinegar". I want to go but I get the feeling I'd get weird looks for just going in to drink their vinegars.

I dunno, but boric acid works like a charm... It's your solution.

You're better off with a capful of bleach in a 4L of water. Vinegar is iffy at best.

take a pumice stone or foot scraper to your soles. the smell lingers in the hard skin. then buy new shoes.

you can mix vinegar/listerine to remove soles, true story! take a look and thank me later.

Knew the guy who sometimes cleaned himself by towels soaked in vinegar - wouldn't be surprised if OP weren't trolling

I don't want my feet to turn into mustard gas, plus I quite enjoy getting rid of the skin manually.

>mustard gas

You can the skin on pasta, it's quite like parmesan...

Richard pls

Thanks for reminding me of this, fa/g/.

atkmagazine.com/2015/07/23/my-favourite-korean-diet-drink-drinking-vinegar/