What do you think they’ll announce in the livestream happening on the 14th?

What do you think they’ll announce in the livestream happening on the 14th?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x34319467B7De7E8eaBEB1C53572DD3b446ba64B5-eth
twitter.com/AnonBabble

idk but I hope Michelle is there

I’m hoping a partnership with an ICO listing site

She will be

Im getting hyped as fuck

This would actually make a lot of sense

I’m holding over 30k BLDP.
Am I gonna make it?

the announcement will be they have partnershipped with the SEC as the offical investigating partner into ICOs

please let this be true

Scammy

They’re announce a rebrand to Bitcoin Secure

They probably won't announce anything and shut down their website.

Inb4 penis

This is going to piss off a lot of pajeets

Etherdelta already shut it down. etherdelta.com/#0x34319467B7De7E8eaBEB1C53572DD3b446ba64B5-eth

Etherdelta never listed it..
No random token URL works with ED anymore

If you’re going to FUD around, at least do so at a higher level of quality. Thanks faggot.

...are you retarded?

Dude only like 10 people bought into the ICO. It's obviously the people running the ICO who are shilling here 24/7.

It just launched and you thought Etherdelta banned it when Etherdelta is a shitshow that doesn’t work with any new coins.

actually with this ICO its beneficial not to shill it to the masses due to at the end all unsold tokens get distributed among those who brought some.
with 60 million tokens that are available thats a lot of left over tokens that to be had for free if no-one gets in. its not worth shilling it.

I didn't know that. But this coin is still clearly a scam.

100% this :D

Only pajeets and idiots would throw money at an ICO where the linkedin profiles were created a few weeks ago.
Even the articles they uploaded about themselves contain the word "scam" so that they would appear in searches before people denouncing this as the actual scam it is :D

Which is even more evidence that you're shilling your own ICO.

you're not very smart

Coming from you