GOOD NEWS FOR BITCOIN PRIVATE

HALVING EVENT EVERY YEAR

MINING REWARD DOUBLED

THIS COIN IS GONNA BE AMAZING

twitter.com/bitcoinprivate/status/969255954565877760

LOWEST INFLATIONARY COIN OF ALL TIME

BITCOIN PRIVATE - THE PRINCE OF CRYPTO CURRENCY

I have bitcoin in coinbase. They better gib me my btcp.

you might get it in a few years if you're lucky

This is great news. Glad the community developers listened to our concerns and pivoted. Shows a strong desire to make this coin a household name

Fucking A, glad I held for the fork

exactly. this team actually gives a fuck about what the community wants and it's crafting the perfect bitcoin of all time.

Fuck yes!!!!

they were pretty quick to gib BCH though.

btcp on coinbase would be a game changer. it would the first time a privacy coin is available for direct purchase.

Isn't that pic bullshit? I thought total supply was 24 million because of zcl

i doubt coinbase will ever list a privacy coin because coinbase hates crypto

pic is right, it's 21 cap, the 3m from zcl is counted in the 21

Ah that's nice cool

While I think BTCP might dump, this shit will moon in the long term, the dev team actually gives a fuck and listens to us.

$2000 EOY easy

Ay lmao

That's good to hear, hopefully they will also slowly move unclaimed coins to the block reward like they mentioned so they get even more miners on board

>I have bitcoin in coinbase. They better gib me my btcp

I thought gibs only for zcl?

>twice the inflation
>good news
lol

>every coin will be claimed

I'm looking forward to the BTCP secure nodes that will inevitably get announced since we're going to run out of coins so fast.

This project will either become incredible or crash and burn harder than the Hindenburg. No middle ground possible here.

Noob here. What does this mean? Does this only benefit miners?

Benefits miners and affects general holders. Double the reward = double the amount of coins entering the market via mining

So that's bad for holders right? Since they're increasing supply faster?

You won’t really feel it but yes overtime supply increases

no, btc holders get btcp too

>You won’t really feel it but yes overtime supply increases

i never understand this logic why would the #1 exchange trade shady privacy coins you tards.

if you have to claim a coin and don't receive it, first of all, that's not a fork or an airdrop, it's a giveaway. and secondly, it removes every benefit you would get by giving bitcoin holders any. now only the poor desperate users claim them, just looking to dump, and no whales have any interest in it.

Miners are already centralized as fuck manipulating the market

Why would you want to give them more intensive to fuck people over.

BTCP pajeets won't tell you this but it's 100x more profitable to mine ZCL than BTCP, forcing the devs to suck off the miners as best as they can before release.
>zclassic forks from zcash
>gets abandoned for a year
>scumbag dev sees people throwing money at BCH, BTG, even seg2x futures(kek)
>accumulates a fuckload, tells his friends too
>announces bitcoin private
>dev and co pump and washtrade the shit out of their zcl, paying youtube shills and tweeters to create the illusion of interest
>normies, bombarded by articles about forks and gains from them, fomo into zclassic without doing any research whatsoever
>normies get fucked in the first dump
>bags become so heavy that they get cucked into joining the bitcoin private community, hiveminding others into holding bags with them
>dev cant believe people would be this fuckin retarded. not letting a good scam go to waste, he decides to go ahead and release BTCP without securing any exchanges ahead of time
>price dumps when people find out bittrex is iffy on the fork, the absolute retards think its a shakeout and hold

I think anything miner related will die off in the future. It just cost to much to make a fucking transaction. Miner drama is irrelevant.

But theres 3 confirmed exchanges tho

Question:
The reality is people say 20/21mil BTCP
But I think a lot of people wont know (how) to claim it, and a LARGE majority are going to be unclaimed via BTC as lots of it is held on exchanges. Unless they claim it all and dump it I feel like circulating supply might be lower than people think.

This

Not to mention at the btc lost over time.

yeah, which means the only people that claim will want to dump, and the real whales that "bitcoin" private desperately need, literally wont give a shit.

I wonder what the first people interested in this (that didn’t get into zcl/btc) will be willing to pay for it?

I understand some of you might be holding bags but cut your losses. I rode the wave like most people here, here's what is clear to me: the team is incompetent from a technical standpoint, they are mostly marketers, and therefore they won't be able to deliver anything substantial. None of them understand the tech they are using.

Listen, I don't ask you to trust me. Just see for yourself, go ask the BTCP team: what is Rhett doing? (He is the lead Dev - but what are his contributions exactly) and how many trained cryptographers are on the team (it's a privacy centric project after all), and what is the technical roadmap (beyond leeching off ZCash).

Go ahead. Seriously guys, you're getting bamboozled.

>a coin needs whales.

Holy fuck youre retarded

Why do people concoct the weirdest FUD for BTCP? Are they all bcashies? BTCP is going to destroy the bcash scammers.

>governance
>yes

Does this mean it's centralized? If so, fuck that.

This is what I’ve been saying, I think the supply will be closer to 5MM. That’s actually also a conservative estimate because I really doubt 2MM BTC will even bother claiming BTCP. The tokens therefore will be burned and we’ll be closer to ZCL supply than anything (also account for people who fucked up the snapshot with ZCL)

it needs people that are interested it beyond wanting to dump their giveaway coins. by not actually doing a fork or airdrop, and making it an optional giveaway, they lose every bit of advantage they would get at being a true fork or airdrop.

throw it in the trash.

ZCL is ZCash without the dev fee, that in itself should stand for something. Rhett was also the lead dev for BTCP and the entire fork. You can’t really say he hasn’t done anything. Regardless, are there no other projects that the founders have sat back and done nothing? It’s just how crypto works

Whales are literally people that want to pump and dump their coin. Are you new?

Go ask what he has actually done.

- How much code has he contributed?

- How many technical meetings did he attend?

- What are some tangible contributions by Rhett?

and all this shitcoin will have for giving away coins is a bunch of people only looking to dump it.

>are you new
2012. try and find any non-late adopter interested in this shitcoin.

why is this better than monero or even pivx?

seeking unironic answers

No, you get BTCP for BTC and ZCL at 1:1 ratio.

did they give you your bitcoin gold or any other fork other than bcash? I wouldn't count on coinbase supporting bprivate if bittrex, which will list any shitcoin there is, won't support bprivate trading.

Rhett manages the project and adds insight he does not code alot, most of the team does it.

Other people like me added to the codebase and take care of these problems. We fixed the bittrex wallet issue in less then 4 hours lmao.

The team behind this project is stacked and I can tell you this as someone who has added code into the project.

>No, you get BTCP for BTC and ZCL at 1:1 ratio.

ah nice, thanks user. i got me some new shitcoins then if ledger ever supports...

>Miner drama is irrelevant.

I am growing to feel this way too.

why would there be any unclaimed BTCP if it was a fork?

"Just Bitcoin but Private!" has normie appeal. Nothing about "Monero" makes it sound like it has to do with privacy.

You claim the BTCP by entering your BTC and ZCL wallet addresses. A "dual fork" like this is a new idea.

Because not all exchanges/wallets support the fork.

This. Who gives a fuck about the “non-late adopters”, it’s all about the massive normie money that don’t understand tech fully that will move the market, not some faggot who still hasn’t made it even though he’s been here since 2012. (Referring to )

Marketing is what decides price lol no one gives a shit about tech or whitepapers.

>it’s all about the massive normie money that don’t understand tech fully that will move the market
Exactly. Imagine you are entering the market for the first time. You could either: a) put money into bitcoin (which you probably thought was private based on the news stories) or b) put money into Bitcoin Private. Literally the best name for a bitcoin fork. Will it replace BTC? No. But it doesn't have to do that to succeed.

This is a copy paste coordinated fud from one person/group of people. Don't listen to this larping piece of shit. I am fairly sure there is a small cult on Veeky Forums that likes to shit on Rhett Creighton and BTCP for some reason. If you look through archive of biz there is this exact bullshit posted in every other btcp thread

Ahah, we found someone with a lot of BTCP.
Tell us how many lines of code Creigton write ? Tell us why you believe in this scammer ?

The short answer: its not inherently better than monero, but can ensure privacy just like monero can.

But if you have been in this market for more than a month, you should know by now that tech isnt the only thing that drives price. If it was then bitcoin would not be on the front page of cmc. All BTCP needs to do is compete at the same level as monero in terms of privacy, which it does. Then, the shortage of supply due to unclaimed coins will increase price per coin. Also it will get more exposure because of its name.

some places do not support the fork. For this reason, many people who have btc will not get btcp if they have it on coinbase for example.

Tell me why hes a scammer you fucking pajeet. He is the brainchild of the project, he doesnt need to write code, that isnt his job.

Miner here.

Lmao at all of this.
Gonna burn out my cores then sell and go back to the usual shit.
Cheers.

L A R P
A
R
P

I don't understand why Veeky Forums doesn't believe miners post here.

So now its a confirmed scam. Nice.

>Private cryptocurrency
>goverance (check)
>founders fees
All in

How much unclaimed bcash and bitcoin gold do you think there is?

I reckon it's probably half...

So does BTCP have segwit?

>How much unclaimed bcash and bitcoin gold do you think there is?

How do you determine unclaimed vs never moved from cold storage?

This is a very good issue that needs to be addressed.

And I say this as a BTCP holder, I'll be sure to ask Gieuseppe and Rhett, if I get an answer I'll get back to you