Which altcoin to buy to have 3x till end of month? And why?

Other urls found in this thread:

nucleus.vision/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u can try cream

why?

because im telling you to do it

req - mainnet by end of month - didn't recover from the crash at all like most coins did...due for easy 3x.

link - don't need to explain, you're on biz. SXSW = normie exposure

my folio is all link/req
80% link 20% req
will i make it

very good user

Maybe COSS.
They are supposed to implement FIAT on their exchange by the end of the month. Their deadlines have been getting delayed though so I don't know whether or not they'll successfully meet this one either.

NCASH - shits 4cents on Binance and has already found its bottom after 2 day bleed after listing - up trend started will be easy 10-12 cents in next couple weeks if not days as it has done 30% today already

Man or trac

Coss will be a good deal after they f it up again and it drops down to 20 cents.

jnt

GVT, already up from 20$ to 30$ in the last two days.

have you used that fucking exchange...it has higher chance of folding than fixing that mess.

perfect time to buy QASH desu. Down about 60% from ath, world book bets about to launch, fomo about to hit hard.
You’ll at least double your investment within a month and then possibly mid to long term gradual moon mission. All you have to do is HODL

Coss is a joke, incomplete retards about to be bent over by new exchanges that can deliver on their goals

Yeah, the missed deadlines have been kind of annoying. I hope they can pull off the fiat and the UI updates over the next 1-2 months.

Unironically Ncash.

New coin on binance,
85M volume for a 180M market cap
350 sats
A lot of Tron vibes

PFR. Anything else is retarded. This is PFR's bullrun is coming very soon.

IPBC - Yesterday. You chumps all missed out even when I was posting.

PRL

Ncash. You dumb to ignore it.

- next.exchange listing today? CHECK
- platform launch end of month? CHECK

I'm all aboard this bullet train

Fun

Check out what's coming out at the end of the month

Trains go sideways my man

This

serious question. why are you all chasing moon missions?
I've been putting eveyrthing into whatever coin is dipping the most, i wait for a bottom to stabilize for a few hours then go all in, its guaranteed 20%-30% gains per day.. Is it just pure luck? it almost seems too easy lol. In 3 days I was able to 1.5x my stash with nano, hpb, rlc dips.

This. GVT will be $100 minimum by Alpha release in one month.

you're smart

- Delisted from stocks.exchange? CHECK
- Russian scam? CHECK
- Pajeets shilling this non-stop? CHECK
- Reminds me of the minereum scam? CHECK

You're about to be hit with a bullet in the head and then a train will run you over.

He's got you there lol. But seriously, PFR is gonna pump hard.

nigger? CHECK
doublenigger? CHECK
niggerfaggot? CHECK

Oof. Nice argument there kiddo. You really got me there.

fight me

Devery (EVE).

>How high can it go?
With only around $10M market cap, I think EVE can still go up to x10 once it gets listed on bigger exchanges. Listings should happen this month. It was originally written on the roadmap, but team removed it because they are really compliant with the laws and don't want to be labeled as a security. They have a zero-comment policy regarding exchanges.

>Why EVE?
EVE was chosen with the other 4 blockchain projects by JD.com in its Blockchain Accelerator Program. JD.com is the largest online retailer in the world and comparable with Alibaba, Amazon and eBay.

>What does Devery do?
They are basically a platform. 3rd party developers can make a product verification service on the Devery Platform. The tokens EVE will be used as the fee by the manufacturers/brands in the ecosystem.

That's a tl;dr from me. You can DYOR the rest.

That knife may come in handy for when (not if) the PFR script kiddies decide they have enough and pull the plug on this magnificent scam.

Remember: cut vertically, not horizontal.

Good luck.

REQ ICX

These 2 gonna pop off this month

Fucking THIS!
They already have a working product and this shit will rise the coming days

I like you. Us PFR holders gotta stick together :)

Faggots.

DYOR user.
PRL

;)

NCASH Just got listed, you know the drill

>Just got listed
It got listed like yesterday you fucking pajeet

LUX for 10x return this month. Tier 1 exchange coming by end of the month.

ICX - should have some good news this month. Has only dropped this year so far.

REQ - main net launch. Also hasn't recovered at all.

These won't be 3x but 50% or so. Unless if we have an alt run.

dumped by devs and their friends and families?

Hexxcoin.

If you cant figure it out then stay poor.

how do you know it hit the bottom? if you can do this reliably then you are better than most.

prl... airdrop fomo end of March

Hasn't this been total shit for almost a year?

Nano if Bitcoin goes up to 13K during this time frame. If it doesn't, Nano will still go ~2x.

its a small cap shitcoin for a reason, but there is stuff happening behind the scenes. its in a good place to x3 by the end of the month.

VEN
>chinkscam
WTC
>chinkscam
Wabi
>nonpajeet & nonchink

Which one will you pick, user?

HEXX, MOONPAPER just got out

The others don't want you to know.

COSS
>another UI upgrade
>engine upgrade with API to drive volume and increase fee split
>fiat gateway
Ignore the naysayers, COSS will easily reach its ATH this month ahead of the fiat launch. If the other updates before then go well it could surpass the previous ATH considerably.

Chasing pumps is the easiest way to lose your money
Probably some obscure coin not even in top 100 can still do x10 and more. I'd bet on XSpec, but not with my money =

Honestly only if you are unexperienced, lets take a look at NCASH, if you were smart you would see this one would blow and you would make a free +40% today. Just saying.

How so? Shill me good sir

How high do you predict it will go by EoY?

I'm not going to pretend to be a psychic, this is a hard market to predict and COSS will have a lot of competition. They have some advantages that will help them in the long run if they can continue on the trajectory they've been following in the last two months, and can avoid any major fuckups like December's UI debacle. My hope is $20+ Q4, but I won't call it a prediction. There are too many variables in play. I will say that, barring any colossal missteps, I don't believe we'll ever see prices this low again after the fiat gateway launches.

nucleus.vision/

Looked up the white paper 90% of the team are street shitters, 5% sleazy white guy, 5% mulatto crazy haired man.

no. more like people pumping and dumping a new listing. devs have their coins locked

Just bought 1.1 ETH of NCASH should I kill myself now?

Yeah sell for a loss and play right into the whale’s hand

SSHHHHHHHH