Going to be cooking up some hotdogs for labor day. I plan to keep the water as stock. Any recommendations for using it?

Going to be cooking up some hotdogs for labor day. I plan to keep the water as stock. Any recommendations for using it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You boil sausages dude not hot dogs
And it's not stock, you'd need to cook that shit down for a while to make stock

You can probably use it effectively in an enema of your choice.

reduce it to one eighth. Then do one stock shot, tequila, bite of lemon.

or one stock shot, shot of vodka, bite of dill pickle.

Chicks love the theatre of that three step magic

Cut some slits and microwave them instead. They'll cook a lot more thoroughly than boiling. Especially if you bought pic related.

Baptize an infant in it

Use it to cook the pasta for mac and cheese.

Go start a hobo fire and use your oven rack for a grate.

>keeping hotdog water for stock
maNNN

use it to make carbonara authentico

youtu.be/K-PKO2FrdPY

You're supposed to boil out the nitrates from these first ya tard. Then throw them on the grill and they aren't so bad.

Fuck yourself, you absolutely boil hot dogs. It's the best way to prepare hot dogs. Boiled and steamed buns.

>dollar store poison dogs
get this shit out of here

Fucking what? no, hot dogs are for grilling

though this is intriging, maybe I'll ask kenji if theres any reduction of nitrates from boiling. I know you can reduce salt in that way

Why would you waste time and effort grilling an extruded, caseless piece of shit? I bet you think all-beef is better, too. Fucking idiot. A hot dog is best at low effort. You boil them, steam the buns above them, then squirt shitty yellow mustard on them and enjoy. You may as well grill a hot pocket, you dumb fuck. You wanna grill, get a proper sausage, boil it, then grill it. Cunt.

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

KEEP ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN' ROLLIN'

>poorfag's version of hot ham water

hot dogs are a proper sausage. The real loser here is you, who are busy stuffing yourself with low effort food instead of making something enjoyable out of the limited number of meals you will experiance in your life

Last time I cooked a package of hot dogs in a jetboil I added tang to the water and drank it. I don't recommend it.

just drink it ya dingus

>hot dogs are a proper sausage
On planet Get The Fuck Out Of Here in the Galaxy of You're Fucking Crazy.

I only brought it up because this is what many anons foolishly buy.

They're cheap, but they don't exactly know why.

Interesting thing: I notice they don't give off any fat or grease when they're cooked.

>Durr
not my fault your only experiance with hot dogs is bar s garbage.

Because they are hot dogs not sausages you grognard. They taste better grilled.
Also, fucking Christ steamed buns?
>Not wanting grill marks
Wew
Hot dogs are not a proper sausage.

Both of you guys, just stop. I can't watch two idiots debate anymore

It's ok to make mistakes user
I mean if you'd rather keep your hotdogs a one note thing that's fine. I'm sure hot dog water has some nice flavor too if you enjoy the taste of trash

>hot dog stock
Disgusting

I like boiled hot dogs though. Yum

>Going to be cooking up some hotdogs for labor day. I plan to keep the water as stock.
What the fuck that is disgusting. It'd just be processed meat salt water wouldn't it? Christ what the fuck I hope this is bait.

i don't come to Veeky Forums much, but this is the worst thread i've ever seen on Veeky Forums

Cook cabbage with the hot dog water. its great.

OP, a good stock is the water from boiling meat or vegetables and then reduced.

Hot dogs aren't good meat. All you'll get out of boiling hot dogs is some fat, some smoke flavour, and preservatives and chemicals.

It's a good idea to want to save and use the stuff that others might toss. I have a "freezer pot" where I put the scraps and bones of clean meat and the clean parts of veg that don't get into my cooking. When that pot is full, I add some water and boil it up. That's a good stock, I condense it and use it for a base for soup or gravy, or spoon a bit onto other things I'm frying for added flavour. But hot dog water has nothing in it that's worth saving. Really. You'd get more flavour and nutrition from a soup base cube, and that's not saying much.

Agreed. Anyone who thinks that this is a good idea has no idea of what "food" is.

It goes great with chocolate starfish.

Use it to embalm your grandmother

Underrated post.

>continuous laughing loop
>heh heh heh heh heh hehehohowahaha

Are we realy going to start making Korn jokes now?

Come on

BOILED HOT DOGS?! KILL YOURSELF.

You forgot ketchup.

Forgot image

Eat it with some chocolate star fish

It's Slipknot you idiot

ew just don't, just be a normal person and don't collect dirty cock juice

>these posers don't know who Mudvayne is
FUUUUUCK