How can Europeans live without delicious bbq?

How can Europeans live without delicious bbq?

barely

>jack thread

Quick someone link the video of him talking about choking his son so the Thread gets deleted

???????????????
we have bbq thou
???????????????

I am an American and I agree with OP. Just how??

You just know that Sexy Ja/ck/ lick dat pussy of Tammy's exactly the same way

Retard we have BBQ..

Relax.
I'm on IRC already.

No Passport: The Post.

>Americans invented the art of holding meat over Fire...

post a bbq place in your 3rd world country and tell me why its popular.

Jack eats food worse than my dog does

What? This isn't a jack thread

South European here, for us bbq means putting meat directly over the fire and searing it quick and fast, no curing/smoking whatsoever, just a little coarse salt.
I really appreciate the bbq culture of the US with all the work that goes to preparing the meat/using the right wood chips/getting the right temperature, I'd like it to be a thing here too.
I'd also like to eat some good juicy bbq, I went to a couple bbq places when I was in NYC but the meat was always dry as the desert.

lmao

nah you don't have barbecue

>South European here, for us bbq means putting meat directly over the fire and searing it quick and fas
That's called "grilling."
Not barbecue.

New york isnt the place to go for bbq. U gotta hit up Texas, North Carolina, Kansas City, Tennessee, etc. Pretty much if you go to the south of USA then you will prob run into some good bbq.

Is owning a BBQ even legal in Europe? Seems a little too dangerous.

They're synonyms here. Grill/ember/barbecue all refer to grilling.

That looks putrid

Lmao, you americans are so dumb. In England, the country that fucking invented the language, we call it barbecuing. Hence it is barbecuing, not grilling. It's just as easy for me to say that what you're doing isn't barbecuing, it's smoking.

>yuropeen thinks holding meat over fire for a minute means barbecue
>not slow smoking at 110C for 5 hours

Are these rare or hard to find in yurop?

Are you trying to be retarded or does that come naturally as the result of yuropoor butthurt

>Oh shit, he just proved I'm wrong. How do I respond? I know, I'll call him stupid, that'll make it look like I won the argument

We have steam engines

They sell webers here but I don't know anyone who owns one. Everyone just has open grills.

You have nothing.

you can just imagine how after the black bull is done fucking his wife, Jack just jumps in there with his tongue out, slopping it all out all the whilst proclaiming about how juicy it is.