Is nano a shitcoin/memecoin or is it unironically going to 10-100x?

Is nano a shitcoin/memecoin or is it unironically going to 10-100x?

Other urls found in this thread:

nano-miner.com/?8pj0
tradingview.com/chart/NANOBTC/XcdPd2E3-NANO-Macro-Wave-Analysis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nobody knows

I feel stupid for not jumping on the wagon at under 10

Fucking LINK bags are killing me

I see it reaching a top 5 spot

Followup: when’s it going back under $10

unironically 100X
it renders bcash useless and will take market share from LTC
easily $1000

This.

>easily $1000

1K eom, 10K Q2 100K EOY

Do you think Charlie Lee is stupid?
Do you think Charlie Lee got "lucky" by selling all of his LTC right before THE Crash?

I'm going to buy all dips in NANO, and sell when Charlie Lee sells. Period.

Nano FTW!

It already did this. At the point it is now, it's as likely that it doubles in value as it is to halve in value. It's not necessarily a bad investment, but 10x would be the equivalent of winning the lottery, and there's no way in hell it will 100x.

Bit of a meme but it’s got interesting tech. That tech could let it scale endlessly while having fast transactions with zero fees but... there could be some exploit found eventually. Bitcoin is trusted and valued because it is proven. Nano is in the stage where it is proving itself. Either it fully proves itself and takes Litecoin and/or Ripple’s marketcaps or it comes crashing down in ruin because it’s not a traditional blockchain. With a good team and a lot of volume/attention right now the future looks positive.

im tryin to get paid in nano boiz

It's a shitcoin. It serves no other function than
>muh instant transfer
>muh zero fee

>and there's no way in hell it will 100x.
"It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so"

>muh platform coins
>cause paying for apps
topkek. enjoy your literal pokémon cards while we make gains with actual currency

tfw my portfolio is worth like 20 xrb

I’m thinking about selling everything , including bitcoin and going all in on nano . It just hasn’t so much momentum and can easily double from here but will be $100 by end of year . Probably $30-50 in month and half , maybe $30 in a few weeks .

yep, keep buying erc.20 shitcoins with obscure usecases and without working product
you are not gonna make it faggot

thats uXRB, dont worry, its fuck all

Fine, it's also possible that my farts become worth a million dollar each, but you know what I meant.

It's a meme.

If you are looking for a coin that will unironically go 10-100x, Link is your coin

i know what you meant and i was politely encouraging you to rethink your position. it's all good, bru. we're all gonna make it

Go mine yourselves some nano
(technically you mine monero and get paid in nano)

nano-miner.com/?8pj0

already am on 20 dekstops my nigga wheres ur UXRB up to?

damn, nice. Not much here, only about 5000uxrb
(trying to get more though lol)

link is pump&dump with no working product, just talk. nano already works and the new wallets are in open beta, gonna increase in price a lot soon after that is my guess

>Do you think Charlie Lee is stupid?
>Do you think Charlie Lee got "lucky" by selling all of his LTC right before THE Crash?

>I'm going to buy all dips in NANO, and sell when Charlie Lee sells. Period.
THIS

im a sysadmin so they're all customer's servers / desktops

gonna get fuckin fired aren't i?

worth it

tradingview.com/chart/NANOBTC/XcdPd2E3-NANO-Macro-Wave-Analysis/

haha, awesome. I'm a sysadmin too, but would be unable to do this. too many others around. Did you deploy this somehow, or manually opened them all up?

Nano is the official coin of /r/cryptocurrency... that should tell you enough in and of itself. Massive tears are incoming when C. Lee dumps this shit all over nano faggots.

Why the fuck was this piece of shit on bitgrail in the first place?

literally RDP'd to each machine and just started running it in firefox private mode

will dial in before everyone starts work tomorrow and close it down

then start it up again at the end of the working day

To be fair, /r/nano is taken by a stem subreddit an today they made the announcement that they aren’t selling the subreddit and any speakings would get users banned from there

damn, awesome

>no way in hell it will 100x.
it could 100x if people choose to use it over bcash. at the moment i only see it beating out ltc so 200-400 price range eoy. if bcash is killed off then yeah 1k+ price.

nano is a scam coin. their transaciton speed is a lie, it doesnt work in reality. i am a developer and i checked their code and i tested it and it doesn't work. sell now before the devs drop the bags.

Lmao you definitely don’t sound like you’ve tested the quick transaction time

Does this fucking coin have anything besides

>Muh instant transaction
>Muh feeless transaction

Is it so hard to wait for few minutes or half an hour for transaction to be verified? Its not like you will be shopping with crypto. Buy WTC at a dip or something, NANO is only good for fast transactions and nothing else.

It's another worthless currency coin with no end user abstraction. I wish you retards were smarter

On the one hand you're actually totally right. On the other it could go 100x because ponzi coins such as this are very appealing to normies with the "kwik gainz" mindset (le next bitcoin xd). Sometimes its just better to follow the money

It's an absolute piece of shit that won't survive 2-3 years but it is going to gobble up LTC and Bcash and every other currency token by then.

This guarantees it I’m not touching nano with a single cent

But user, coins can just keep going up in price and never down? Why aren't you buying, its a sure thing user, guaranteed gains

True, I trade shitcoins so I get it.

I wouldn't be caught holding this shit for more then a week though

those two things are what are esstential to any coin becoming a mainstream use of purchase.

all-in NANO or LINK?

The risk/reward of buying it is horrendous. It literally did a 100x in a few months and now you think it's going to keep going like that?
Look for coins which haven't done the 100x yet.

Just curious but how much do you make, on average, doing this? Thinking about if this might be worth it.

with one computer it would probably take you a week or more to get one nano.

so it would basically pay for a lunch once a week lol

I think nano has already mooned. It'll go up again in the next boom but max $30-50.. that's 2-3x

Other projects like LINK haven't mooned the way NANO has yet.

>100x

your fucking joking

I bought BTC when it was $100. by your standards 100x means BTC will never go above 10,000, yet its ATH was 19,000+. With your standards Litecoin wouldn't have gone 200x. get the fuck out of here idiot. Nano is going to beat Litecoin this year, even Charlie Lee says the tech is solid and owns Nano you dumbfuck

>muh only things that fucking matter

nano. link is a two year out project still.

nano short term is easily $100-200, litecoin is $200 atm but its better than litecoin. litecoin was $3 exactly 1 year ago. nano was about $7 1 week ago. very similar progression. once its released in coinbase we will see triple digit. should be hitting $20 by next week and $30 by EOM

this. nano can easily take ltcs price and marketcap. It can also absorb some of bcash's market as well.

Once you start seeing these absurd price calculations, it's going to dump. This is the euphoria phase.

wrong. screenshot this for posterity.

>Once you start seeing these absurd price calculations, it's going to dump. This is the euphoria phase.

once you start seeing adoption, its going to moon. this is the accumulation phase. fucking idiot. once mobile apps are out and once its mainstream on Twitch and once fiat pairings come out, ill see you at triple digits or ill bite my dick off. you will never see $10 nano again. screenshot this

>he thinks adoption is coming
>he wasn't around when bitcoin existed for 9 years and was only spent as currency as a gimmick

nano already 100x. It's too late for you

I bought $700 worth at 10 cents on December 2nd. That was 7000 raiblocks. I sold them all for just under $220,000 USD. I hope nano hasn’t peaked but I think it may have.

if you're not larping congrats, that's fucking awesome. Also, fuck you

holy fuck nice job man

I only have 700 kill me :'(

congrats on your gains user.

if this happens. I be a happy guy

great quote man. just watched the Big Short the other day

why is it dropping rn

it's a shitcoin. especially if it does exactly what it is designed to do, be a free/instant transfer of value like giving someone cash. that is not an asset that is going to moon, it's an asset that needs to stay stable and cheap. if you want a moon, you need a platform like ETH, or a privacy currency like XRM. regular currencies are not ways to make money especially considering they will be the #1 target for regulation.

it already 100x'd dumbass. look at the fucking charts jesus christ, this board is populated by turds in the gene pool

it was $0.10 and went to 30, it definitely already mooned. retards buying now are buying off the $100m+ that were "hacked" from whatever shit exchange "lost" them

> Coins that moon only moon once and never again

OP here, just went everyone to know I went all in on nano about 20 minutes ago

Good for you OP.

I bought in at 10 after Charlie tweeted he's invested in it. When it starts hitting exchanges it's going to moon so hard.

REEEEE we were supposed to keep fudding to accumulate

I've accumulated as much as I can, just mad I waited so long
next stop: #1 spot on coinmarketcap

Is this a shill thread? Why does everybody sound so dorky here?. "i bought NANO and it was the best decision of my life!. Now you can buy NANO and get rich too!". Lmao get the fuck out of here you dumb shills

you do realize theres enough room for more than one cryptocurrency to thrive, right?
buy your coffee with nano, hold your savings in btc, etc.

Plebbit fags invaded Veeky Forums with their Nano shit.

It's still down 50% from its ATH, just like 90% of all other coins on the top 100. It hasn't gained any more after the crash than anything else, but still these newfag plebbit cunts will scream about Nano mooning.

BACK. TO. PLEBBIT.

Whales please buy my bags, I bought at an all-time high.

It's an absolute shitcoin which has been a clusterfuck on every exchange that's made the mistake of listing it.

How do you mine nano? Interested in getting some

Nano was distributed via faucet, so no pre mine or mining necessary due to the tech.

you can't mine nano

you can mine xmr and get paid in nano

nano-miner.com

>went x200 3 months ago
>"hurr guys will it go 100x"
yes user, your dead shitcoin that was stagnant since 2015 is going to do 20000x. the interest in it is completely organic, the market just didn't properly value it before. you are the smart money

That’s all I needed to here

The reason it was stagnant that whole time is becsuse it was still being distributed for free via captchas. It mooned a couple's months after that ended. I sold all my nano because I don't think it has much more room to moon but get your shit straight user

>it's gonna 100x because it's better than 2 absolute shitcoins

You forgot scalable.

It's going to pull a NEO and jump to $100

This